CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Meghan markle

Guest Roger cuntwing

18 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

But I want the poofs and blacks gone stubby. Fucking whiny professional victim cunts. 

You're a scientist, do something.

A dozen or so Ebola ridden corpses dumped in every major third world city should do the trick for the dusky types. As for the sausagers, I'm guessing most of them wont be breeding so can't pass on their shit stabbing DNA which asks the question why is banditry more prevalent than ever? There must be some other reason or perhaps in the past these gaylords were strung up?

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

A dozen or so Ebola ridden corpses dumped in every major third world city should do the trick for the dusky types. As for the sausagers, I'm guessing most of them wont be breeding so can't pass on their shit stabbing DNA which asks the question why is banditry more prevalent than ever? There must be some other reason or perhaps in the past these gaylords were strung up?

Not breeding, but indoctrinating this generation of women into the idea of poofery as the norm. They've convinced a generation of females that heterosexual men are 'toxic', 'brutal' etc etc.. So now they're all willing to act as incubators for gay couples who want a little dolly to dress up and brainwash into thinking it's a faggot too.

I don't know how this theory that gay men are safe and harmless became accepted. The vast majority of real sicko's, child murderers and the like, live and identify as homosexual. 

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Not breeding, but indoctrinating this generation of women into the idea of poofery as the norm. They've convinced a generation of females that heterosexual men are 'toxic', 'brutal' etc etc.. So now they're all willing to act as incubators for gay couples who want a little dolly to dress up and brainwash into thinking it's a faggot too.

I don't know how this theory that gay men are safe and harmless became accepted. The vast majority of real sicko's, child murderers and the like, live and identify as homosexual. 

more transgender people are waiting for a reversal op than those waiting for cut and shut. suicide rates are near 50% for gender change people, its about time we put a stop to this waste of nhs money and send these mentally ill people for therapy. 

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, Eddie said:

more transgender people are waiting for a reversal op than those waiting for cut and shut. suicide rates are near 50% for gender change people, its about time we put a stop to this waste of nhs money and send these mentally ill people for therapy. 

Male to female participants basically have a pus-filled wound that they have to keep shoving pieces of plastic in to stop them healing over - its a guaranteed lifetime of treatment and shouldn't be allowed on the NHS as its litrally self-harm.

The female to male divs just get a fake nob made out of a skin graft sewn to their fanny with a catheter shoved through it so they can piss - not as damaging as the other surgery, but undoubtedly prone to infection and obviously not functioning... unless you sellotape two ice lolly sticks to either side of it I guess.

They'll be giving those body dismorphia cunts a free ticket next - the ones who want to live their fetish by amputating a perfectly healthy limb, then it'll be the furries getting animal parts surgically grafted on, then we'll all be told paedophilia is a disability too. Hopefully this new Chink virus will be attracted to festering crotch regions.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Male to female participants basically have a pus-filled wound that they have to keep shoving pieces of plastic in to stop them healing over - its a guaranteed lifetime of treatment and shouldn't be allowed on the NHS as its litrally self-harm.

The female to male divs just get a fake nob made out of a skin graft sewn to their fanny with a catheter shoved through it so they can piss - not as damaging as the other surgery, but undoubtedly prone to infection and obviously not functioning... unless you sellotape two ice lolly sticks to either side of it I guess.

They'll be giving those body dismorphia cunts a free ticket next - the ones who want to live their fetish by amputating a perfectly healthy limb, then it'll be the furries getting animal parts surgically grafted on, then we'll all be told paedophilia is a disability too. Hopefully this new Chink virus will be attracted to festering crotch regions.

Those attention seeking body dysmorphic cunts should simplify the procedures by removing all 4 limbs with a single cut through the neck. They'll never worry about those pesky arms and legs again. 

The male to female transoids are welcome to a new hole (.45 ACP)

And we can ignore the lesbos who want a cock. If we give them a cock they'll only decide to start identifying as a gay man and shove it up men's arses anyway. 

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

So  the Slag Princess and her bitch are crying about the paparazzi camped out at the gates of their Canadian mansion. Threatening legal action because some cunt took a picture of her walking a dog (not the boy Hewitt apparently) in a public park. Well boo hoo you fucking scrubber. The rest of us get photographed and recorded on CCTV every day of the week and nobody asks our permission. What about our privacy you whore? I seem to remember the Slag Princess turning up at Wimbledon to support her “friend” Serena, whom she had known for all of five  minutes, and sending her tax payer funded bodyguards to stop members of the public taking photos of her.

What a fucking slag! I think the message is clear.......you want photos you have to pay for them......cold hard cash you cunts. Poor Harry, reduced to the status of a pimp. I fear he has inherited his mother’s intelligence.

2 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

So  the Slag Princess and her bitch are crying about the paparazzi camped out at the gates of their Canadian mansion. Threatening legal action because some cunt took a picture of her walking a dog (not the boy Hewitt apparently) in a public park. Well boo hoo you fucking scrubber. The rest of us get photographed and recorded on CCTV every day of the week and nobody asks our permission. What about our privacy you whore? I seem to remember the Slag Princess turning up at Wimbledon to support her “friend” Serena, whom she had known for all of five  minutes, and sending her tax payer funded bodyguards to stop members of the public taking photos of her.

What a fucking slag! I think the message is clear.......you want photos you have to pay for them......cold hard cash you cunts. Poor Harry, reduced to the status of a pimp. I fear he has inherited his mother’s intelligence.

Shame the cunt never had the chance to inherit her chauffeur.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Eddie said:

“I’d rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.”