CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The current Jap film/game industry's hard-on for the UK

Guest Erroreptile404

7 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I don't see a problem. I have a certain empathy toward Crab, it's like I've known him for years. As for you, can you please go and play with Ape.

Peasant Lol.  

Just now, Witheredscrote said:

Fascinating creatures, but remarkably thick. Live on a diet of baked beans apparently.

Don’t forget to mention RC helicopters, you repetitive, unimaginative, predictable wanker.

lol.

39 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Fascinating creatures, but remarkably thick. Live on a diet of baked beans apparently.

Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, ol' black 'n' blue eyes is back. Fuck.

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

@Earl of Punkape, if you flag any more of my posts with an "Iron" I'm going to hunt you down like the snivelling cur you are and kick your teeth so far down your throat you will quite literally be able to eat your own shit.

That isn't likely to happen. Your type are arrested if they take one step into Cheshire.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

@Earl of Punkape, if you flag any more of my posts with an "Iron" I'm going to hunt you down like the snivelling cur you are and kick your teeth so far down your throat you will quite literally be able to eat your own shit.

And in a completely unpredictable turn of events, Pen joins the axis of spackery. 

8 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

He’s probably sat at his Brighthouse-financed computer, chuckling away to himself like some kind of “Tim nice but dim” fucking simpleton as he clicks his mouse with, quite literally, gay abandon. What a fucking poof.

• Like 2

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

I don't see a problem. I have a certain empathy toward Crab, it's like I've known him for years. As for you, can you please go and play with Ape.

Peasant Lol.  

Gladly.  Ape will at least post something interesting and entertaining.  You may need to look those up.

32 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

He eats his own shit all the time. Arse to mouth action.

Guest Wizardsleeve
17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He eats his own shit all the time. Arse to mouth action.

Providing his rent boy doesn't jam the cock into Punky's eye socket then run!  

Guest Erroreptile404
On 5 March 2019 at 11:04, cooze said:

Is it 200 years old?

More or less yeah and some cunt has managed to put the equivalent of an AIDS virus on my computer.

Guest Erroreptile404
Just now, Cuntybaws said:

Aw bless, you actually went back and delivered it two whole days later. Soft cunt! 😛

I'm a man of my word  😎

Guest Gronda Gronda
On 05/03/2019 at 05:58, Earl of Punkape said:

This is childish, incomprehensible gibberish.

Are you a baboon ?

Which word did you get stuck on? 

Guest DrCunt
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

You're dead fucking meat.

Decs, I've just received my council tax bill for the next year. You cunts at NCC must be getting Fortnum & Mason hampers delivered every day.

2 hours ago, DrCunt said:

Decs, I've just received my council tax bill for the next year. You cunts at NCC must be getting Fortnum & Mason hampers delivered every day.

It's like the last days of Rome up here, DC. I'm currently warming myself beside a big pile of burning £50 notes in the car park whilst drinking champagne out of a social workers navel. 

Clive Lewis is master of ceremonies and waving his big black cock all over the show.

Guest Erroreptile404
8 hours ago, Decimus said:

You're dead fucking meat.

Errr what the fuck are you doing out of the cooler? A mere 3 days for calling two users nonces? 

I agree you should be stripped of half your likes. Seems to be one rule for you and another for everyone else on here.

Witheredscrotum got all his likes removed for doing fuck all basically.

7 hours ago, DrCunt said:

It's to pay for the new carpet in the rates hall. It's impregnated with silver to make it easier to clean after the filthy fucking tenants have left. They also have to pay for the couple of meathead doormen that eject the chaviest of the tenants if they start asking awkward questions about where the Labour council is wasting money on cycle lanes.

18 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Errr what the fuck are you doing out of the cooler? A mere 3 days for calling two users nonces? 

I agree you should be stripped of half your likes. Seems to be one rule for you and another for everyone else on here.

Witheredscrotum got all his likes removed for doing fuck all basically.

What you have to ask yourself, is this. If you received a lengthy ban for calling someone a nonce, would the quality of this site be affected in a negative way? Also, would you be remembered months later, with users lobbying for your reinstatement? Now if my punishment was extended beyond "a mere three days" and stretched to a good few months, do you think I'd be forgotten and that the standard of The Corner would improve?

There's a pecking order and we're at opposite ends of it. Unless you're some sort of Freeborn John Lilburne, leveller inspired radical, you'd do well to remember your place and be content with your lot.