CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

R Kelly

Guest Couldn't give a shit

This utter cunt must be so fucking broke that he can no longer afford to hire a decent publicist anymore. Whoever advised him that going on US national television to deny being a pervert despite documentary evidence that he married and fucked a 15 year old girl was either having a laugh at his expense or thick. His nervous breakdown mid interview was funny as fuck. I'm sure the interviewer was trying to keep a straight face. 

Guest Erroreptile404

The man seems bat shit mental, who would keep a christmas tree up in their house all year round?

Also did he draw his beard and hair on with a marker pen like Craig David in Bo selecta.

I bet he wishes he Could Turn Back The Hands of Time. 

Fucking deviant needs an hour or two with Big Leroy on E Wing. They’ll have him on a dog lead before you can say “segregation block”.

See how much he believes he can fly with his arse hanging in tatters. 

Sorry if that gives you the ‘orn, Punky. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I bet he wishes he Could Turn Back The Hands of Time. 

Fucking deviant needs an hour or two with Big Leroy on E Wing. They’ll have him on a dog lead before you can say “segregation block”.

See how much he believes he can fly with his arse hanging in tatters. 

Sorry if that gives you the ‘orn, Punky. 

Your usual working class imagined scenario of prison life...

Pleb.

• Like 1

Guest DrCunt
33 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Your usual working class imagined scenario of prison life...

Pleb.

Do they provide complimentary lube in the posh boy country clubs, also known as Cat D prisons?

Fantasist idiot.

43 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Do they provide complimentary lube in the posh boy country clubs, also known as Cat D prisons?

Fantasist idiot.

You can surmise what you like but as peasants like you really aren’t membership material for such places you’ll never really know.You’ll have to stick to the Dog and Ferret for airing your social grievances and class struggle.

lol.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 06/03/2019 at 15:45, Couldn't give a shit said:

This utter cunt must be so fucking broke that he can no longer afford to hire a decent publicist anymore. Whoever advised him that going on US national television to deny being a pervert despite documentary evidence that he married and fucked a 15 year old girl was either having a laugh at his expense or thick. His nervous breakdown mid interview was funny as fuck. I'm sure the interviewer was trying to keep a straight face. 

"Absolutely, 100% not guilty, your honour."

-O.J. Simpson

On 06/03/2019 at 20:45, Couldn't give a shit said:

Pull a stunt like this on the witness stand and it's 10 years of the potting house scene from 'Scum', clear as day.

6 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Pull a stunt like this on the witness stand and it's 10 years of the potting house scene from 'Scum', clear as day.

The cunt is looking at 70 years and that's just in Illinois. State charges are likely to be brought against him in New York as well where sentences in triple figures are dished out for this type of behaviour. I predict Mr Kelly's colon is going to be thrashed on a regular basis for the rest of his days.

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

"I didn't do it! I didn't fucking do it you limey cunt"

-Dr H.Crippen 

I dissolved all nine of them in acid.

John Haigh.

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

There there, you'll feel better soon my dear. Just a little scratch.

Scotty.

Just a little prick and it'll be done

Punkape posing as a proctologist.