CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Neil Basu...Assistant Commissioner Met Police.... Head of Counter Terrorism

Guest judgetwi

11 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Although it was on the “B” side of the “Stupid Fucking Cunt” EP which was only sold in Japan. 

I had the Led Zeppelin bootleg "Mudslide" which strangely, was not connected with the Aberfan disaster

1 hour ago, Glowworm said:

How about a coffee in that little tea shop in Cerne Abbas?

Let’s do that when I’m back in the UK in September. I’m on tour again with my Paco de Lucía tribute act, covering the bars and restaurants throughout the Cádiz province. Next gig this evening in Chiclana de la Frontera and everyone’s welcome. Look me up.. Pfwankía ed Kleftúcia (Paco de Lucia spelt backwards). Olé!

Idiots.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Frank said:

Let’s do that when I’m back in the UK in September. I’m on tour again with my Paco de Lucía tribute act, covering the bars and restaurants throughout the Cádiz province. Next gig this evening in Chiclana de la Frontera and everyone’s welcome. Look me up.. Pfwankia ed Kleftucia (Paco de Lucia spelt backwards).

Olé!

Old men in Cheshire are going mad and having the "hots" over someone called Megan Dixon Hood .. any thoughts on her?

1 hour ago, Glowworm said:

How about a coffee in that little tea shop in Cerne Abbas?

29 minutes ago, Frank said:

Let’s do that when I’m back in the UK in September

The symbology of this would be amazing. Pen would be the first person in history to sit on the hill and have a longer dick than the giant, and you're the biggest fucking cock in England.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The symbology of this would be amazing. Pen would be the first person in history to sit on the hill and have a longer dick than the giant, and you're the biggest fucking cock in England.

You can't see the dick when you are on the hill dickhead. I bet that you big fat gob is wider that an elephant's dick is long.

10 hours ago, Frank said:

Let’s do that when I’m back in the UK in September. I’m on tour again with my Paco de Lucía tribute act, covering the bars and restaurants throughout the Cádiz province. Next gig this evening in Chiclana de la Frontera and everyone’s welcome. Look me up.. Pfwankía ed Kleftúcia (Paco de Lucia spelt backwards). Olé!

Idiots.

Fucking hell, I never knew Pat Jennings played the guitar!!

• 1 month later...
Guest judgetwi

So “top cop” Neil ‘Inspector Clouseau’ Basu tells us that his crack anti-terrorist squad have foiled 22 plots since March 2017 including 7 by “far right extremists”. Is that right Neil? Unfortunately some of us know your box ticking, arselicking, record of cowardly incompetence and we don’t believe a word that comes out of your lying Establishment mouth. 

You can fuck off Neil and kiss my fat hairy bum while you’re doing it.

Cunt.

44 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

So “top cop” Neil ‘Inspector Clouseau’ Basu tells us that his crack anti-terrorist squad have foiled 22 plots since March 2017 including 7 by “far right extremists”. Is that right Neil? Unfortunately some of us know your box ticking, arselicking, record of cowardly incompetence and we don’t believe a word that comes out of your lying Establishment mouth. 

You can fuck off Neil and kiss my fat hairy bum while you’re doing it.

Cunt.

The top layers of the UKs many police forces, or ‘services’ as they now call themselves are almost entirely made up of career ladder climbing, left wing leaning arse lickers who spend as much time on diversity, race and hate crime issues, PR and policies designed to make the thick as shit and brainwashed public believe they have all the answers to the out of control crimefest we used to call Great Britain. They do not have the fucking brains or the desire  to actually make much difference to the ‘peaceful’ problem, so by exaggerating the so called ‘far right’ terrorist plots they keep the likes of Catweazle and the Guardian etc. happy and blame all of their failings on Tory cuts. Also the amount of money they payout in out of court settlements to people who have had their lives fucked up by their incompetent or in a lot of cases maliciously criminal officers is obscene. As is the culture of bent fuckers being retired early with full pensions when their corrupt activities are revealed. The police are not accountable and when a problem arises there are well tried and tested ways of keeping them ‘in house’ and eventually making them go away before the public get even a sniff of them.

In essence they’re just a bunch of cunts pretending to protect the public from another bunch of cunts. So I make you right on this cunt Basu Judge. He’s just one of hundreds of the useless wankers impersonating real leaders nowadays.

Fuck them all.

Guest judgetwi
3 hours ago, King Billy said:

The top layers of the UKs many police forces, or ‘services’ as they now call themselves are almost entirely made up of career ladder climbing, left wing leaning arse lickers who spend as much time on diversity, race and hate crime issues, PR and policies designed to make the thick as shit and brainwashed public believe they have all the answers to the out of control crimefest we used to call Great Britain. They do not have the fucking brains or the desire  to actually make much difference to the ‘peaceful’ problem, so by exaggerating the so called ‘far right’ terrorist plots they keep the likes of Catweazle and the Guardian etc. happy and blame all of their failings on Tory cuts. Also the amount of money they payout in out of court settlements to people who have had their lives fucked up by their incompetent or in a lot of cases maliciously criminal officers is obscene. As is the culture of bent fuckers being retired early with full pensions when their corrupt activities are revealed. The police are not accountable and when a problem arises there are well tried and tested ways of keeping them ‘in house’ and eventually making them go away before the public get even a sniff of them.

In essence they’re just a bunch of cunts pretending to protect the public from another bunch of cunts. So I make you right on this cunt Basu Judge. He’s just one of hundreds of the useless wankers impersonating real leaders nowadays.

Fuck them all.

I dropped into a branch of William Hill today, with a wedge in my pocket,  and asked them for odds on Neil Supersleuth Basu becoming the next Met Police Commissioner when the present incumbent hangs up her dildo/stroke/truncheon. They made a phone call and then told me the book is closed and I can fuck right off. 

Well, there’s no need for abuse but I take their point. If Neil doesn’t get the gig it is blatant racism and we all know it.

7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I dropped into a branch of William Hill today, with a wedge in my pocket,  and asked them for odds on Neil Supersleuth Basu becoming the next Met Police Commissioner when the present incumbent hangs up her dildo/stroke/truncheon. They made a phone call and then told me the book is closed and I can fuck right off. 

Well, there’s no need for abuse but I take their point. If Neil doesn’t get the gig it is blatant racism and we all know it.

Were you wearing your string vest in the betting shop ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Were you wearing your string vest in the betting shop ?

I have to give it to you Punkers. You are a funny cunt sometimes. I’ve looked back at a few of your posts over the years and although you are without doubt a wanker, you have maintained your posh boy cover story unflinchingly well.

Now bend over and pull your Yfronts down. It’s hammer time.

8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Exactly Judge. The Cressida Dick character is only in the top job for diversity reasons, ie she’s a lezzer, she’s a woman (debatable) and she’s a leftie.                                       After the bungled John Charles Menenez shooting a few years ago , which she was the commander of the operation, she/it should have been suspended under investigation, and if not criminally prosecuted, at least disciplined and sacked. Nah, instead she is allowed to keep her head down and quietly be forgotten about until suddenly being given the top Police job in the country.

Nothing these shameless cunts do and get away with should come as a surprise to anyone as they are beyond the normal rules and scrutiny that everyone else has to live by.

News just in Cressida Dick has been given a damehood by Theresa May.

Metropolitan Police   ‘Working together for a safer London’  but don’t go out after 7pm you’ll definitely be stabbed to death.

‘Evening All’

• Like 1

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

Fuck them all.

Hard lessons need to be learned from post World War 2 and how the nazi zealots were dealt with. In essence ever part of their core beliefs were challenged an in effect they were deprogrammed. Currently we have no problem with using such methods to try to deprogramme right wing extremists , however when it comes to religion of peace fruitcakes we go soft. The problem is not just their extremism it it is actual core belief itself and the only real way to even have a hope of "curing" them is to challenge them on their religious belief itself and try to get them to understand that this Allah bloke does not exist and if that means bashing their heads against the floor five times a day to drive this fact home so be it and if they aint fot the fucking message after three months line them up against a brick wall and shoot them.

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Exactly Judge. The Cressida Dick character is only in the top job for diversity reasons, ie she’s a lezzer, she’s a woman (debatable) and she’s a leftie.                                       After the bungled John Charles Menenez shooting a few years ago , which she was the commander of the operation, she/it should have been suspended under investigation, and if not criminally prosecuted, at least disciplined and sacked. Nah, instead she is allowed to keep her head down and quietly be forgotten about until suddenly being given the top Police job in the country.

Nothing these shameless cunts do and get away with should come as a surprise to anyone as they are beyond the normal rules and scrutiny that everyone else has to live by.

News just in Cressida Dick has been given a damehood by Theresa May.

Metropolitan Police   ‘Working together for a safer London’  but don’t go out after 7pm you’ll definitely be stabbed to death.

‘Evening All’

It wasn't bungled in the slightest. 8 on target including 7 head shots from 11 attempts. They absolutely fucking nailed the unfortunate cunt.

2 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

It wasn't bungled in the slightest. 8 on target including 7 head shots from 11 attempts. They absolutely fucking nailed the unfortunate cunt.

There was a comment from some American senior police officer that whilst the British police were reluctant to use guns they were lethal and seemed have high a very high offender death rate when they did so.

4 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

After that incident the number of people hopping over ticket barriers on the tube fell to almost zero for a long time. So at least some good came out of it.