CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Sultan and the Beeb

Eric Cuntman

The sultan of Brunei has gone full draconian on faggotry and gender perversion. Public stoning and amputations ahoy. Predictably, the 'look at me' celebrities will be all over this shit, although they would be a lot more all over it if was a western nation curtailing the LGBT community in any slight fashion. But, as it is a Muslim nation they seem to be limiting their outrage to Elton John and George Clooney, refusing to stay in some hotels that they probably weren't planning to stay in anyway. (Yeah! That'll teach 'em)

However, I'm more interested to see how the BBC are going to handle this one. An all out war between the two groups who they pander to and kiss up to with sickening regularity. The BBC news editors must be totally fucked on this one, 'how can we kiss the arses of the poofs and the Muslims without taking sides?'

Let's hope the squirming uncertainty over how to report this, turns into suicidal depression for a few executive producers and editors, who have been peddling their biased far left shit under the guise of 'impartial' journalism for years.

32 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The sultan of Brunei has gone full draconian on faggotry and gender perversion. Public stoning and amputations ahoy. Predictably, the 'look at me' celebrities will be all over this shit, although they would be a lot more all over it if was a western nation curtailing the LGBT community in any slight fashion. But, as it is a Muslim nation they seem to be limiting their outrage to Elton John and George Clooney, refusing to stay in some hotels that they probably weren't planning to stay in anyway. (Yeah! That'll teach 'em)

However, I'm more interested to see how the BBC are going to handle this one. An all out war between the two groups who they pander to and kiss up to with sickening regularity. The BBC news editors must be totally fucked on this one, 'how can we kiss the arses of the poofs and the Muslims without taking sides?'

Let's hope the squirming uncertainty over how to report this, turns into suicidal depression for a few executive producers and editors, who have been peddling their biased far left shit under the guise of 'impartial' journalism for years.

I can almost guarantee the way that they'll get around it. Take a look at the name of the journalist each time an article appears on there and I guarantee you that you won't see hide nor hair of a Paul or Julie.

Aunty will be wheeling out every Mohammaded and Saladin lurking within Beeb HQ to deal with this one. It's OK for Muslims to put the boot into their own kind, especially the "liberal" variety we are assured exist but who are purely a figment of Bill fucking Stickers imagination.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I can almost guarantee the way that they'll get around it. Take a look at the name of the journalist each time an article appears on there and I guarantee you that you won't see hide nor hair of a Paul or Julie.

Aunty will be wheeling out every Mohammaded and Saladin lurking within Beeb HQ to deal with this one. It's OK for Muslims to put the boot into their own kind, especially the "liberal" variety we are assured exist but who are purely a figment of Bill fucking Stickers imagination.

But the liberal variety must exist. The surveys and polls indicate that only 3% of Muslims support extremism. Because all the ones who support mass murder and hatred are going to reveal it when some stranger with a clipboard asks them about it, and not just the ones who are fucking stupid enough to admit to it on the street. 

A bit like doing a survey asking every adult in the country if they are a paedophile. I imagine the results would indicate that there are virtually none.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Let's hope the squirming uncertainty over how to report this, turns into suicidal depression for a few executive producers and editors, who have been peddling their biased far left shit under the guise of 'impartial' journalism for 

Clooney can fuck off and shove his horse piss coffee up his arse. 

6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Clooney can fuck off and shove his horse piss coffee up his arse. 

Celeb cunts are fond of coffee enemas, so there's a strong possibility that he's already shoved it up his arse. And as for Reg Dwight, it would be quicker to make a list of things that haven't been up his arse.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Celeb cunts are fond of coffee enemas, so there's a strong possibility that he's already shoved it up his arse. And as for Reg Dwight, it would be quicker to make a list of things that haven't been up his arse.

A list of all your posts on here. Even that fudge packer has certain standards.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I assume you meant 'Sultanas', but managed to fuck it up and get the joke wrong?

Sultana's (whilst you're raisin the issue) are currant matters which will eventually become dried up.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

What about him?

He can play the Honky Tonk like anything. Check out Guitar George, he knows all the chords.