CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Gentrification of Norwich Train Station

Decimus

Guest DrCunt
10 hours ago, Ape said:

Frank - this is no way to ingratiate yourself with the members of CC. Sort your shit out, and if at all possible, brutally murder Withers. 

If the effeminate, anorexic, Harvestman legged cunt could permanently finish Withers and Pen he'd instantly reclaim his spot amongst the upper echelon of CC posters. Until that happens he'll continue to crawl on his belly in the egested filth of the lowest spastic here.

@Frank you know what you have to do, turd.

17 minutes ago, Ape said:

Frank - this is no way to ingratiate yourself with the members of CC. Sort your shit out, and if at all possible, brutally murder Withers. 

You should top yourself over the Easter weekend.

Buy a chainsaw then use it to cut off your own head...then we’ll party to celebrate.

Eat dog shit.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

If the effeminate, anorexic, Harvestman legged cunt could permanently finish Withers and Pen he'd instantly reclaim his spot amongst the upper echelon of CC posters. Until that happens he'll continue to crawl on his belly in the engested filth of the lowest spastic here.

@Frank you know what you have to do, turd.

What? A video of himself, dancing like a palsied orangutan and dressed in some bizarre Sonny Crockett/Lewellyn-Bowen inspired faggot turnout.

4 hours ago, The Guard said:

That was around 1984 .. I could drive all day as long as I had a few cans of Colt 45 in the car to swig at.

Colt 45 fuck me that's a blast from the past Eric, it was still going strong in the early 90's though, as my underage drinking career started. Anybody who confesses to drinking it while driving though, may wish to obtain a copy of Alcoholics Anonymous by Bill W. I sincerely hope this was not during the school run (another imported load of yank bollocks, I suspect) Next thing you will be revealing that you crack open a warm special brew, with your evening meal. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Colt 45 fuck me that's a blast from the past Eric, it was still going strong in the early 90's though, as my underage drinking career started. Anybody who confesses to drinking it while driving though, may wish to obtain a copy of Alcoholics Anonymous by Bill W. I sincerely hope this was not during the school run (another imported load of yank bollocks, I suspect) Next thing you will be revealing that you crack open a warm special brew, with your evening meal. 

I crack open a warm special brew with my evening meal.

18 hours ago, Decimus said:

The food was fucking dog shit as well.

But surely you're used to consuming that sort of fare, a stout defender of everything canine, you and Poochy lock lips on a regular basis.

A cunt's best friend...

17 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

In the eighties, when I started my underage drinking career, Fosters and Castlemaine XXXX, were both 5.2% abv and fairly decent. Now it's 4% and shite. 

American beer has always been flavourless alcohol infused mineral water for simpletons who don't have the capacity to appreciate complex flavours. The exception was a yank beer called 'Colt 45'. Probably doesn't exist anymore.

1 hour ago, The Guard said:

Ape. Have you ever posted anything that is at least mildly amusing?

Get out a dictionary and look up what irony means, you boring, repetitive, monotonous waste of fucking oxygen.

Edited by Ape
Fuck off Withers, you vile piece of shit.

Guest judgetwi
On 18/04/2019 at 21:41, Ollyboro said:

I wouldn't worry about it, mate. Knowing the gay bars of Norwich doesn't make you a poof. Knowing about Hitler doesn't make you a Nazi, knowing about Sir James Vincent Wilson Savile (OBE, KCSG, 31 October 1926-29 October 2011) doesn't make you a nonce, knowing and not giving a fuck  about Harvey Price doesn't make you Dwight Yorke, and knowing about Frank doesn't make you a coprophile.

Fair play Smoggy, that is fucking quality.

My congratulations. 🌺

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches
16 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

My congratulations. 🌺

The next station on this service will be Bungay in 2 minutes time. Exit from the rear door only please.

Guest Ollyboro
39 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

My congratulations. 🌺

That's very kind of you, Judge. Enjoy what's left of your kebab, old boy.

Guest DrCunt
27 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

That's very kind of you, Judge. Enjoy what's left of your kebab, old boy.

If you two are planning to continue this foreplay with the intent to produce a hideous smockney half breed, can you do it in private. No one here needs to witness that.

Guest Ollyboro
45 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

If you two are planning to continue this foreplay with the intent to produce a hideous smockney half breed, can you do it in private. No one here needs to witness that.

I'm more than prepared to carry on with my seduction of Judge in private, but  unfortunately, we're on different wings. 

Edited by Ollyboro
Raisin abuse

On 19/04/2019 at 19:12, The Guard said:

You sound rather cross.

I’ve just logged in after a lovely day with my family and friends. We’ve been out enjoying the sunshine, enjoying some drinks and BBQ food together and generally having a very nice time. What, exactly, have you done today, other than post a mobius loop-like stream of utter fucking drivel - just like you do every shitting day of your pathetic existence?

Lol.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Ape said:

I’ve just logged in after a lovely day with my family and friends. We’ve been out enjoying the sunshine, enjoying some drinks and BBQ food together and generally having a very nice time. What, exactly, have you done today, other than post a mobius loop-like stream of utter fucking drivel - just like you do every shitting day of your pathetic existence?

Lol.

Fuck off.

Were you out today flying model helicopters 🚁 with your anorak pals before attending a special needs barbecue with Tesco “reduced to clear” off-cuts of putrefying meat with beans and chips?

lol.

Fuck off.

• Like 2