CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Gentrification of Norwich Train Station

Decimus

I popped in to the Kings Head at Wroxham yesterday for a pint of San Miguel(funnily enough)..not a bad place but full of fucking munters and Essex chavs,the White Horse at Trowse got my patronage today,a pint of Coors(bubbly piss).Not a queer in site.As for fucking Hemsby,if they gave Norfolk an enema they'd put the needle in Hemsby

1 minute ago, Neil said:

I popped in to the Kings Head at Wroxham yesterday for a pint of San Miguel(funnily enough)..not a bad place but full of fucking munters and Essex chavs,the White Horse at Trowse got my patronage today,a pint of Coors(bubbly piss).Not a queer in site.As for fucking Hemsby,if they gave Norfolk an enema they'd put the needle in Hemsby

If it has to be Mediterranean, it has to be Peroni.

10 minutes ago, Neil said:

I hate to find myself agreeing with you, but here we are.

I used to love The Kings Head a few years ago. Great location on the broad, cheap and easy food that was nonetheless perfectly cooked and did the trick.

I was shocked when I visited last month. Despite Wroxham being quite well heeled in general, the place was packed full of utter fucking scum. Mostly late middle aged couples, the women being pissed, mouthy and uniformally dressed in sequins, whilst the blokes were all to a man dressed in cheap off the peg suits. I originally thought it was a coach party from Yarmouth, but upon making a few enquiries, it appears that the clientele these days are almost exclusively of that ilk.

The food was fucking dog shit as well.

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They were already selling that at £4.50 a pint seven years ago here, I'd hate to think what they're charging now. Still, anything is better than Carling regardless of the price.

I would never eat in an establishment like that but then the older I get the more fucking fussy I am.Rooftop Gardens this week for sunday lunch.It better be good otherwise they'll be getting a good cunting on Trip advisor 

1 minute ago, Neil said:

I would never eat in an establishment like that but then the older I get the more fucking fussy I am.Rooftop Gardens this week for sunday lunch.It better be good otherwise they'll be getting a good cunting on Trip advisor 

It's pretty decent to be fair, as long as you don't end up there when it's full of wankers from NCFC on a jolly.

13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Agreed but its better when in Italy,In this country it 'aint the same.Sugar Beet do Brooklyn,now thats a decent imbibe

Just now, Decimus said:

It's pretty decent to be fair, as long as you don't end up there when it's full of wankers from NCFC on a jolly.

It better be,I'm taking my mum and she'll throw the cunts over the edge if its shite

19 minutes ago, Decimus said:

They were already selling that at £4.50 a pint seven years ago here, I'd hate to think what they're charging now. Still, anything is better than Carling regardless of the price.

Carling and Fosters. The go-to can of mouse sick for every 'right on' cunt who ever attended a music festival and posted a picture of themselves, holding a tin of it, standing next to Beth Ditto, and trying to pretend they haven't noticed the stench of shit and fish.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Carling and Fosters. The go to can of mouse sick for every 'right on' cunt who ever attended a music festival and posted a picture of themselves, holding a tin of it, standing next to Beth Ditto, and trying to pretend they haven't noticed the stench of shit and fish.

Australian lager is diabolical! they should stick to persecuting there indigenous folks and catching skin cancer. A cold Nelson Mandela always hits the spot at the risk of sounding like a cunt, but a Cobra is preferable.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Australian lager is diabolical! they should stick to persecuting there indigenous folks and catching skin cancer. A cold Nelson Mandela always hits the spot at the risk of sounding like a cunt, but a Cobra is preferable.

In the eighties, when I started my underage drinking career, Fosters and Castlemaine XXXX, were both 5.2% abv and fairly decent. Now it's 4% and shite. 

American beer has always been flavourless alcohol infused mineral water for simpletons who don't have the capacity to appreciate complex flavours. The exception was a yank beer called 'Colt 45'. Probably doesn't exist anymore.

19 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

In the eighties, when I started my underage drinking career, Fosters and Castlemaine XXXX, were both 5.2% abv and fairly decent. Now it's 4% and shite. 

American beer has always been flavourless alcohol infused mineral water for simpletons who don't have the capacity to appreciate complex flavours. The exception was a yank beer called 'Colt 45'. Probably doesn't exist anymore.

That was around 1984 .. I could drive all day as long as I had a few cans of Colt 45 in the car to swig at.

23 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Shut the fuck up, you sad and old deluded cunt. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

An aussie friend of mine said that aussie lagers are usually sub 4%abv because during hot weather, many workers coming out of work wanted to quench their thirsts without getting hammered during the week. 

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

An aussie friend of mine said that aussie lagers are usually sub 4%abv because during hot weather, many workers coming out of work wanted to quench their thirsts without getting hammered during the week. 

That's as bad an attempt to pass the buck as a German refusing to apologise for the actions of his country during the war because he "didn't know that the Jews were being gassed."

Guest Ollyboro
5 hours ago, Decimus said:

Unfortunately, I could probably give you a comprehensive list of the hostelries in Norwich that cater for cock smoking. I won't though, as I don't want to cast any doubt upon my heterosexuality.

Cue Withers with a "hilarious" gay jibe.

Withers, fuck off.

I wouldn't worry about it, mate. Knowing the gay bars of Norwich doesn't make you a poof. Knowing about Hitler doesn't make you a Nazi, knowing about Sir James Vincent Wilson Savile (OBE, KCSG, 31 October 1926-29 October 2011) doesn't make you a nonce, knowing and not giving a fuck  about Harvey Price doesn't make you Dwight Yorke, and knowing about Frank doesn't make you a coprophile.