CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Danny Baker

Eddie

7 hours ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Surely you meant morning beach wank, you wanker. I bet you're in a seedy Thai hotel tied to a bed in stockings and suspenders, with rolled up copies of the guardian and the new european hanging out of your gaped snowflake arse while a prostitute stubs out cigarettes on your pasty pink Charles Hawtrey esque body.

Nope. Way off you thick cunt. 

Besides, I’ve never found The Grauniad rolls well since they went with the Berliner format.

Guest judgetwi
10 hours ago, Decimus said:

Believe it or not, there was a time before I joined when I was a mere lurker that I quite liked The Judge.

Sure, he was still a misanthropic mockney wide boy ( both literally and metaphorically), but he wasn't quite the reactionary, racist wanker he appears to have transformed into. To be fair, he probably was all along, but with a limited intelligence he couldn't quite formulate the necessary words into sentences to express his pig-shit thick ramblings.

Fast forward to 2016 and there was a ready made lexicon of right-wing buzz words popping up in The Mail and The Express at his disposal. Now every post he makes is Brexit this, SJW that, with a multitude of snowflakes and "Sir" Nige's thrown in for good measure.

What an utterly contemptible fat cunt.

June 23rd 2016...... changed the world.

Well, changed my fucking world anyway.

I didn’t lose or gain any weight, but I suspect you’re not really interested in that.🚶🏽‍♂️

11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Statistics may show a lot of things. But in the real world, I think you know what I'm saying.

If your teenage son went on a night out with his mates, and as teenagers do, got involved in a minor altercation over queuing or something similar, a few punches are exchanged and no real damage done. If the other kid happens to be black, your son will automatically be treated as the aggressor if the police are involved and the other kid claims racial abuse. True or not, if it's word against word, your son is very likely to be dealt with more harshly than the black kid. If your son had a fight with another white kid, the police wouldn't give a shit.

I've liased and spoken extensively with the police for over twenty years and the feedback regarding "unofficial guidelines" on this subject is frightening.

@Major Cunt. I have received a 'Cunt' notification from you. 

Are we about to fall out?

Not wise.

11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Statistics may show a lot of things. But in the real world, I think you know what I'm saying.

If your teenage son went on a night out with his mates, and as teenagers do, got involved in a minor altercation over queuing or something similar, a few punches are exchanged and no real damage done. If the other kid happens to be black, your son will automatically be treated as the aggressor if the police are involved and the other kid claims racial abuse. True or not, if it's word against word, your son is very likely to be dealt with more harshly than the black kid. If your son had a fight with another white kid, the police wouldn't give a shit.

I've liased and spoken extensively with the police for over twenty years and the feedback regarding "unofficial guidelines" on this subject is frightening.

@Major Cunt on this post. Have a look.

7 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Ive rectified it Eric, I save my cunts for a select few, fortunately your not in that bracket, it was meant to be a like.

😂😂😂😂

No probs MC. It happens to the best of us. I shall reciprocate when my allotment of likes has been restored. 👍

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Given the way you've embellished the facts with regards to the Onasanya case I know exactly what your saying.

My experience with the lack of police even-handedness is limited to my anti-hunt monitoring and sabbing but not wishing to diminish your twenty years experience of "unofficial guideline feedback" the stats with regards to the ratio of police cautions/prosecutions by race simply do not back your assertions. That said, there does appear to be increasing activity by certain police forces to monitor "thought crime" on social media but how this translates to street crime has yet to be quantified.

21 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

With regards to Roops statement about new members targeting the usual whipping boys, she seemed to completely omit why this possibly happens...

For some reason you have ignored my concurring with another punter who alluded to a reason.

21 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

...She also left out the elephant in the room, which isn't a bariatric member (insert as applicable) but her lack of enforcing the rules on certain cunts infringements...

We purposely exercise a light touch in rule enforcement. Now if you prefer that we go full N.Korea control and rigidly enforce the rules then we'll accept that your post isn't a diatribe of self-serving snivelling but rather a desire for stricter moderation for all and not just for the punters that you have taken a dislike to - just let us know but I fear you won't be the most popular minnow in the pond. As it stands one punter has his own set of rules tailor-made to cope with his brand of derailing noms but perhaps you would like us to crack down hard on Rule 7? Please advise.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

For some reason you have ignored my concurring with another punter who alluded to a reason.

We purposely exercise a light touch in rule enforcement. Now if you prefer that we go full N.Korea control and rigidly enforce the rules then we'll accept that your post isn't a diatribe of self-serving snivelling but rather a desire for stricter moderation for all and not just for the punters that you have taken a dislike to - just let us know but I fear you won't be the most popular minnow in the pond. As it stands one punter has his own set of rules tailor-made to cope with his brand of derailing noms but perhaps you would like us to crack down hard on Rule 7? Please advise.

I made my point to which you have taken a somewhat defensive stance, however to call it a diatribe of self serving is unfair, it was an opinion and so is your reply. Fortunately we don't live in North Korea and are free to deviate from the party line. 

8 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Given the way you've embellished the facts with regards to the Onasanya case I know exactly what your saying.

My experience with the lack of police even-handedness is limited to my anti-hunt monitoring and sabbing but not wishing to diminish your twenty years experience of "unofficial guideline feedback" the stats with regards to the ratio of police cautions/prosecutions by race simply do not back your assertions. That said, there does appear to be increasing activity by certain police forces to monitor "thought crime" on social media but how this translates to street crime has yet to be quantified.

Yes. You're absolutely right, as usual. 

Over 2 decades of first hand experience, dealing with actual, serving police officers on a weekly basis, has left me far less well informed on the subject, than a corporate vol-au-vant nibbler with a background in dentistry.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes. You're absolutely right, as usual. 

Over 2 decades of first hand experience, dealing with actual, serving police officers on a weekly basis, has left me far less well informed on the subject, than a corporate vol-au-vant nibbler with a background in dentistry.

No need to go all roidal with me, its not my fault you couldn't get into police college.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

No need to go all roidal with me, its not my fault you couldn't get into police college.

When you travel abroad, do you insist on sitting in the cockpit and telling the pilots how to fly the aeroplane? If you don't, you should, because you'd be brilliant at it.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

When you travel abroad, do you insist on sitting in the cockpit and telling the pilots how to fly the aeroplane? If you don't, you should, because you'd be brilliant at it.

Lets put it this way Eric. In life there are order givers and order takers. I have very little experience of being in the latter group whereas you appear to be a seasoned veteran.  

9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

My experience with the lack of police even-handedness is limited to my anti-hunt monitoring and sabbing 

If the people on horse back breaking the law weren't very rich and connected, some minor royals, former or serving military officers, judges and fuck me, high ranking coppers, me thinks it wouldn't be tolerated?

I want every one of these cunts, especially their thuggish badger baiting terrier men, dead. Not just dead but burned at the fucking stake and their charred corpses left to rot and be picked over by the crows

• Like 4

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Lets put it this way Eric. In life there are order givers and order takers. I have very little experience of being in the latter group whereas you appear to be a seasoned veteran.  

Is this in reference to telling people to spit into the little swirling sink, or to brush and floss everyday?  That really doesn't count, does it?