CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shit like this on the BBC News Site

Penny Farthing

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

People are stupid fucking cunts who’ll believe anything, and they deserve everything they get. (© Deebom.)

The saddest thing is that Islam isn’t even close to being the dumbest religion on the planet, not while Catholics and Mormons are around. 

Morons in your case.

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Aren’t they being supported by FGM Girls Aloud? Or is it the Splice Girls?

Nearly correct, 80% of the Spice Girls are at the Etihad not the Arena.

3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I can quite see why nobody likes you. You’re quite the awful little gimboid. 

Thank you.

3 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

There’s no segregation or discrimination in the Catholic Church especially and certainly not against women.

All are welcome in God’s house.....even you...but you should repent and follow the teachings of the Catholic Church.

In that case I reckon you need at least 12 hours in the confession box, a man of your personal tastes and persuasions!

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

No, that's the taking of Holy Vows, Punkers, I was asking about taking the Sacraments. Odd question I know, but are you actually a Catholic?

Women in the Catholic Church takes the sacrament all the time....

What exactly as a a non-Catholic are you referring to ?

Perhaps you have your pagan wires crossed....

12 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Women in the Catholic Church takes the sacrament all the time....

What exactly as a a non-Catholic are you referring to ?

Perhaps you have your pagan wires crossed....

Women take three holy vows to become nun, (male) priests take the sacraments. Never mind Punkers, at least I know jack about golf. 

4 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

In that case I reckon you need at least 12 hours in the confession box, a man of your personal tastes and persuasions!

I follow the teachings of the Catholic Church particularly on the aspects of marriage and procreation.

Whatever particularly warped label you would apply to me for your petty satisfaction is an irrelevance..

lol.

13 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

'Make Mother Superior'

It was a red-hot lesbo gang-bang!

That’s the only fucking fun females in the catholic religion get. Well think about it, the priests are only interested in choir boy cock and bumhole antics and the women who are RC persuaded are permanently up the duff from teenagers to around 50 when the front arse is so fucking battered you could use a photo of it in Jocelyn Wildersteins passport.

7 minutes ago, King Billy said:

That’s the only fucking fun females in the catholic religion get. Well think about it, the priests are only interested in choir boy cock and bumhole antics and the women who are RC persuaded are permanently up the duff from teenagers to around 50 when the front arse is so fucking battered you could use a photo of it in Jocelyn Wildersteins passport.

Another Protestant wanker sticks his pox-ridden head over the parapet...

27 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I follow the teachings of the Catholic Church particularly on the aspects of marriage and procreation.

Whatever particularly warped label you would apply to me for your petty satisfaction is an irrelevance..

lol.

Did these teachings provide you with guidance on how to shove your cock up the arse of another “Catholic” or did you just work it out by trial and error? Disgusting faggot-poof-cunt.

3 minutes ago, Ape said:

Did these teachings provide you with guidance on how to shove your cock up the arse of another “Catholic” or did you just work it out by trial and error? Disgusting faggot-poof-cunt.

That’s the first thing the priest teaches them

25 minutes ago, Ape said:

Who taught you to shop at Tesco for low grade dog food to smear on your civil partner?

3 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Another Protestant wanker sticks his pox-ridden head over the parapet...

Eamon Molloy disappeared in 1975, taken by the IRA in Northern Ireland, accused of being an informer ( no evidence ever produced). His body was found in 1999 as part of a disgusting deal between Blair’s corrupt government and the cowards of the IRA. A Roman Catholic priest who was named by the IRA cowards was present when he was murdered. This is your ‘Catholic Church’ in case you needed any more proof of the centuries old and definitely outdated rules and structures of this organisation, which is nothing more than a ‘comfort blanket’ for weak minded cunts who need forgiveness when they are acting like animals or redemption when they find themselves either locked up or facing the end of their miserable, misguided existences. So there you have it, the Catholic Church which has assets of hundreds of billions, yet collects money from the ‘faithful’ every Sunday, even in the poorest countries on Earth, covers up and is complacent in the  sexual and physical abuse of mostly children by its own priests. So how or more to the point WHY? would any rational person defend this evil disgusting organisation ?

You tell me Punkers?

Guest Erroreptile404
On 31/05/2019 at 15:29, judgetwi said:

Aren’t they being supported by FGM Girls Aloud? Or is it the Splice Girls?

Surely that should be girls(not)allowed?