CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Devious French Cunt

Decimus

Guest Erroreptile404
2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Get back in your kennel you fucking little dogshit obsessed mongrel. And stay there you mug cunt

Frank is going to kick your cunt in. 

Guest Erroreptile404
4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Never mind this shit, if Frank kicked a sponge he'd break his femur. The American cunt is up to his tricks again, deal with him.

With his love of Blue suede loafers and beige coloured women's trousers, Frank is a tough customer. 

I think you're doing a better job than me and clearly know your history in regards to the american, the only thing i'd add is it wasn't just the French it was the Dutch and Spanish involved too!

Just now, Erroreptile404 said:

With his love of Blue suede loafers and beige coloured women's trousers, Frank is a tough customer. 

I think you're doing a better job than me and clearly know your history in regards to the american, the only thing i'd add is it wasn't just the French it was the Dutch and Spanish involved too!

An excellent point, I'll keep that one in the bag. No doubt he'll claim that Chuck Norris won the whole thing single handedly by karate chopping George III's head off and headbutting holes in a few dozen ships of the line. 

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

An excellent point, I'll keep that one in the bag. No doubt he'll claim that Chuck Norris won the whole thing single handedly by karate chopping George III's head off and headbutting holes in a few dozen ships of the line. 

When Chuck Norris steps on a Lego brick, the Lego brick screams.

Chuck Norris had a street named after him, but they had to rename it.. because nobody crosses Chuck Norris and lives.

Chuck Norris's tears can cure cancer. Unfortunately, Chuck Norris has never cried.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Chuck Norris had a street named after him, but they had to rename it.. because nobody crosses Chuck Norris and lives.

Chuck Norris's tears can cure cancer. Unfortunately, Chuck Norris has never cried.

He's also, as far as I'm aware, never sexually molested a woman.. An astonishing feat in itself for a Hollywood actor of his generation.

Must be bent.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Chuck Norris doesn’t do push-ups, he does earth-downs. 

32 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Frank is going to kick your cunt in. 

Fuck off with your ‘I’m gonna get my big brother to beat you up’ fucking primary school garbage. 

Your a fucking pussy unless you’ve  got some other cunt screaming alongside you so shut the fuck up.

Try to be a bit more constructive and I might talk to you again.

And don’t forget to ‘Go fuck yourself’ 

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 minute ago, Bubba C said:

Have you ever seen a man eat his own head? 

I've seen a man eating pizza. It was in JDW last night.