CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Palestine

Penny Farthing

10 hours ago, Decimus said:

I've often wondered why most of your drivel is posted in the small hours of the morning. I originally assumed that being a fat cunt, you suffer from sleep apnoea, so spend most of your nights snorting your stupid fucking head awake. Then came the revelation that you're an ex-copper, which also explains why you're such a wanker. That aside, it's now obvious that you're some sort of night watchman.

I can imagine you now, shuffling around some old bus depot, whistling the theme tune to 'The Bill' and fantasising that you're still in the Met 

Dickhead of Dock Green.

Judge Twatt..

"I AM THE LAW!"

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Nope, that ain't gonna work either. Putz.

Roops I've just had a root canal, so I'm in no mood to debate the influence of Zionism in geopolitical events. You have two choices as I see it, you can either open your eyes to its possibility, or live in ignorance, the decision is yours!

4 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Roops I've just had a root canal, so I'm in no mood to debate the influence of Zionism in geopolitical events. You have two choices as I see it, you can either open your eyes to its possibility, or live in ignorance, the decision is yours!

I've just got back from a private doctor who just so happens to be a Jew. He's been treating me a few years, and he advised me that I've only got six months left to live. I told him I couldn't pay his fees in such a short period of time, and he instantly told me that I can now expect to live until 80.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I'm not asking you to debate anything. Just answer the question.

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've just got back from a private doctor who just so happens to be a Jew. He's been treating me a few years, and he advised me that I've only got six months left to live. I told him I couldn't pay his fees in such a short period of time, and he instantly told me that I can now expect to live until 80.

2 Jewish men walking down the street, one finds a small brown envelope, it's a wage packet with £400 in cash. Suddenly, the man who found and opened it, starts crying. His friend says..

'What's wrong with you? You just got 400 quid for nothing!'

'I know.. but look how much I've lost in tax.'

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

There's little, if any, genuine antisemitism within the Labour party. There's plenty of anti-Israeli rhetoric, and for good reason.

The media has been quite critical of Labour and has helped to create a myth that paints a picture of overwhelming condemnation for genuine criticism of Israel, insinuating that there is a sinister level of antisemitism behind it. Whether that is because the media is being controlled by shadowy Zionist figures, or the attacks are purely political in basis doesn't matter. It propagates the idea that there is collusion between media outlets and Israeli lobbyists. True or not, this isn't something that's all in the heads of a few racist nutjobs.

Criticism and/or condemnation of Israel and/or Zionism is not the same thing as antisemitism, though pro-Israeli types always try to suggest otherwise.

1 minute ago, Major Cunt said:

I've given you a presentation by Chris Bollyn just fucking watch it, then we can have this conversation oh mighty Roops!

This always ends one way. Roops tells you that you're a loony with tin foil wrapped around your head. And therefore wins the argument. 

24 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Criticism and/or condemnation of Israel and/or Zionism is not the same thing as antisemitism, though pro-Israeli types always try to suggest otherwise.

This tactic is relatively new and is quite obviously there to suppress criticism of israel. I guarantee any alleged anti-semitism in the Labour Party has israel in the mix. It will certainly never be anything of the hardcore dirty yid, money grabbing jew, elders of zion type.

37 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

2 Jewish men walking down the street, one finds a small brown envelope, it's a wage packet with £400 in cash. Suddenly, the man who found and opened it, starts crying. His friend says..

'What's wrong with you? You just got 400 quid for nothing!'

'I know.. but look how much I've lost in tax.'

A man is sitting on train when a woman comes up "Excuse me, are you Jewish"? She asks. "No" said the man. Not convinced the woman returns "Are you sure you're not jewish"? She asks. "I'm sure" says the man.

The woman comes back a third time "Are you absolutely positive you're not Jewish" she asks. "Ok, ok. You win, I'm jewish" says the man. "That's funny" says the woman " You don't look Jewish". 

35 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I've given you a presentation by Chris Bollyn just fucking watch it, then we can have this conversation oh mighty Roops!

My dad worked in Tokyo for a couple of years. He scored us tickets for Deep Purple when Tommy Bolin played with them. I don't know if that helps at all MC?

Guest Salty Piss Flap
5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

A man is sitting on train when a woman comes up "Excuse me, are you Jewish"? She asks. "No" said the man. Not convinced the woman returns "Are you sure you're not jewish"? She asks. "I'm sure" says the man.

The woman comes back a third time "Are you absolutely positive you're not Jewish" she asks. "Ok, ok. You win, I'm jewish" says the man. "That's funny" says the woman " You don't look Jewish". 

Two Jews are walking down the street.

In the opposite direction walks a beautiful, sexy young woman.

"I'd love to fuck her" said the first Jew.

"Out of what?" asks the second.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

This always ends one way. Roops tells you that you're a loony with tin foil wrapped around your head. And therefore wins the argument. 

Too right, the schmuck can't even reel off the names of Zionist Jews who own and control the whole of the mainstream media. He's just another gullible YouTube victim.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Too right, the schmuck can't even reel off the names of Zionist Jews who own and control the whole of the mainstream media. He's just another gullible YouTube victim.  

Maybe you're the gullible one, awareness and perception from different points of view is our enlightenment. 

What do you think about that ?