CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Parliament Stole My Vote

Mrs Roops

Always good to see the tories having an internal bust up. Bullshit Boris had pieces of his arse handed to him on a plate, after running full pace into a brick wall. By the look of it he will be going to the EU council and asking, against his will, for an extension.

The on looking public want this resolved, so the opposition parties have also scored an own goal by prolonging the agony for their own treacherous intentions.

Mr Fucking Farage will be laughing his cock off at it all.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Beast said:
Always good to see the tories having an internal bust up. Bullshit Boris had pieces of his arse handed to him on a plate, after running full pace into a brick wall. By the look of it he will be going to the EU council and asking, against his will, for an extension.

The on looking public want this resolved, so the opposition parties have also scored an own goal by prolonging the agony for their own treacherous intentions.

Mr Fucking Farage will be laughing his cock off at it all.

The trouble is that if there was a mass countrywide protest by the leavers these remain scumbags would be screaming that they won't be intimidated by the rabble (ie people who voted for them in the first place).

3 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

He doesn’t have any offices in Dublin.He has a fund denominated there from Somerset Capital Management the fund group he set up.

That’s a Corbynist lie that Corbyn has apologised for but still gets trotted out by the ignorant and perverse.

Cretin.

Still has a footprint here punkers baby so whatever happens his biz will still have access to all those lovely EU investors n markets ..smart man

Panzbaby 

11 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Remainers...leavers..traitors..saboteurs..brexiteers..buccaneers..will that commemorative 50p piece ever get minted...who knows what'll happen next..no wonder the lights were on late tonight in jacobs newly opened Dublin headquarters 

Panzbaby

"Jacobs? Jacobs? Is that the England and Surrey batsman Jac' 'Obbs?"

Edward Woodward as Sgt. Wellbeloved- Stand up virgin Soldiers 

1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

Do you think? Ireland is shitting itself...France and Italy are moaning like fuck....France and Spain are seething ....about the fishing apparently.

The anger will come later Spotto, for now much of the World has got the popcorn out watching this farce unwind in the Mother of Parliaments. My Somalian cab driver this morning asked me “what the fuck is going on with the Brexit?”, causing me to bite my tongue so hard I drew blood. 

49 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

The anger will come later Spotto, for now much of the World has got the popcorn out watching this farce unwind in the Mother of Parliaments. My Somalian cab driver this morning asked me “what the fuck is going on with the Brexit?”, causing me to bite my tongue so hard I drew blood. 

You could have a point there. I find the whole fucking charade excruciating. What happens when we find out who was right....and who was wrong? Because, there are people out there who have outright lied and people who have passed themselves off as experts who know fuck all. It’s the spite and venom that amazes me.

2 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Well then that'll make gettin a passport so much easier then 

Panzbaby 

It doesn’t matter what happens.  Nothing , and I mean nothing would induce me to live in any part of the Emerald Isle. Poor, corrupt, badly organised, ruined by its own ineptitude. UK PLC is a fucking mess today. It won’t be in five years time. Poor old Ireland has been a mess since the day we left....and sadly will probably always be. Hacienda style bungalows built in trackless bogs. An international airport in the middle of nowhere, motorways leading to oblivion. You might get a job on the council if you know someone who can put a word in for you.

• Like 2

Mogg having a lie down was quite funny, I suppose. The man's a posh cunt no doubt, but their obvious disappointment that he didn't even bother to look surprised when they decide to act like a bunch of heavy-handed, hypocritical fucking morons for the umpteenth time was priceless.

How do you say "fuck it" in Posh?

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Mogg having a lie down was quite funny, I suppose. The man's a posh cunt no doubt, but their obvious disappointment that he didn't even bother to look surprised when they decide to act like a bunch of heavy-handed, hypocritical fucking morons for the umpteenth time was priceless.

How do you say "fuck it" in Posh?

Guest Cock Holster

I’m very much remain, but can’t wait to fucking leave without a deal, just get it done. It’ll fucking end the Tory party once and for all and we’ll rejoin in a decades time once the demographics swing in remains favour.

In the meantime I fully expect this bunch of proven liars to blame the EU for the fucking shit shower coming later in the year. They’ve blamed them for everything else in the last fourth so why stop now.

1 minute ago, Cock Holster said:

I’m very much remain, but can’t wait to fucking leave without a deal, just get it done. It’ll fucking end the Tory party once and for all and we’ll rejoin in a decades time once the demographics swing in remains favour.

In the meantime I fully expect this bunch of proven liars to blame the EU for the fucking shit shower coming later in the year. They’ve blamed them for everything else in the last fourth so why stop now.

Funny that. I'm Leave, but entirely happy to use the Tories as a disposable resource to get the job done - common ground - no fucker likes the Tories.

The EU will be a very different beast by the time we ever get the chance to return (if we ever get the chance, and if we ever get to leave in the first place) with all of the knee-jerk reforms going on over there we'll be expected to give up a hell of a lot more control to them in the future even if we remain, so I don't agree with you on that part, but I do simply see the Tories as a means to an end.

59 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

It doesn’t matter what happens.  Nothing , and I mean nothing would induce me to live in any part of the Emerald Isle. Poor, corrupt, badly organised, ruined by its own ineptitude. UK PLC is a fucking mess today. It won’t be in five years time. Poor old Ireland has been a mess since the day we left....and sadly will probably always be. Hacienda style bungalows built in trackless bogs. An international airport in the middle of nowhere, motorways leading to oblivion. You might get a job on the council if you know someone who can put a word in for you.

Having a passport n living here are two very different things spotto baby..despite what the daily express says ya dont actually have to live here to get a passport..ya can even keep yer blue one when it comes out of the french printing factory

Panzbaby 

6 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Having a passport n living here are two very different things spotto baby..despite what the daily express says ya dont actually have to live here to get a passport..ya can even keep yer blue one when it comes out of the french printing factory

Panzbaby 

I will leave all that for you.... and the daily express? A fucking comic.

Guest Cock Holster
32 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Funny that. I'm Leave, but entirely happy to use the Tories as a disposable resource to get the job done - common ground - no fucker likes the Tories.

The EU will be a very different beast by the time we ever get the chance to return (if we ever get the chance, and if we ever get to leave in the first place) with all of the knee-jerk reforms going on over there we'll be expected to give up a hell of a lot more control to them in the future even if we remain, so I don't agree with you on that part, but I do simply see the Tories as a means to an end.

I strongly suspect that some cunts on here  do indeed like the tories.... either that or they’ve been fiddling the electoral system for years.