CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Save Holcombe Beach campaign

Penny Farthing

Holcombe beach is a rather dreary length of beach next to Teignmouth where a few cunts walk their dogs whilst the tide is out. The main railway from Exeter to Plymouth runs adjacent to the beach just below some crumbling cliffs. NetworkRail's perfectly reasonable plan is overfill the beach and move the railway clear of the cliffs and provide a nice safe all weather footpath behind the railway and at the same time protect the houses above the cliffs. I say fuck the cunts who walk on the beach and get the job done.

_109198089_beachplan.jpg

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

This nomination 'is a rather dreary length of' prose.

Who the fuck wants to go between Exeter and Plymouth on a train when there's a perfectly serviceable road to use, which means you wont be sitting next to some old hag talking non-stop about trains and stinking of piss.

What amazes me about this nom is that it hasn’t captured everyone’s imagination and started a frenzy of replies. What the fuck?

3 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

This nomination 'is a rather dreary length of' prose.

Who the fuck wants to go between Exeter and Plymouth on a train when there's a perfectly serviceable road to use, which means you wont be sitting next to some old hag talking non-stop about trains and stinking of piss.

Who the fuck wants to go to Exeter or Plymouth anyway? 

Francis Drake was a cunt

Guest judgetwi
On 15/10/2019 at 12:23, Glowworm said:

Holcombe beach is a rather dreary length of beach next to Teignmouth where a few cunts walk their dogs whilst the tide is out. The main railway from Exeter to Plymouth runs adjacent to the beach just below some crumbling cliffs. NetworkRail's perfectly reasonable plan is overfill the beach and move the railway clear of the cliffs and provide a nice safe all weather footpath behind the railway and at the same time protect the houses above the cliffs. I say fuck the cunts who walk on the beach and get the job done.

_109198089_beachplan.jpg

I have to totally agree My Lady. This beach, like all other beaches, should be kept clear for the safe arrival of rubber dinghies from France carrying hard working, tax paying EU citizens who will make an invaluable contribution to our economy. 

What kind of impression will our peaceful friends get when they have all that dogshit on their brand new Nike trainers? It’s a fucking disgrace!

9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I have to totally agree My Lady. This beach, like all other beaches, should be kept clear for the safe arrival of rubber dinghies from France carrying hard working, tax paying EU citizens who will make an invaluable contribution to our economy. 

What kind of impression will our peaceful friends get when they have all that dogshit on their brand new Nike trainers? It’s a fucking disgrace!

If only. The dinghies are loaded with African and Asian clientele, mostly lucking any skills, IQ above 75 and personal hygiene routine. The only Nike this lot is wearing is what they picked up in Calais or other tent city from garbage.