CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Exercise bike cunts

Eric Cuntman

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That's the one. We have those adverts too. It's what inspired this nomination. It's not just the scripting, it's the 'heroic' facial expressions displayed by the actors...

Not really heroic.. More akin to the look of a 2 year old constipated mongoloid.

"You've cracked it Eric. Well done Pelaton. See you next time"

Fuck off you cunt. 

Guest Salty Piss Flap
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That's the one. We have those adverts too. It's what inspired this nomination. It's not just the scripting, it's the 'heroic' facial expressions displayed by the actors...

Not really heroic.. More akin to the look of a 2 year old constipated mongoloid.

Well, on a happy note, after the release of that ad, the backlash it created, caused Peloton's stock price to take a significant dive...

Peloton Stock Is Pummeled on Backlash From “Gift That Gives” Ad

Unfortunately, the backlash and resultant stock decline was not due to the ad being so ridiculous, or because the bitch is a phony, annoying, self-adoring, narcissist dipshit. It's because the PC feminist snowflakes got offended over the notion that it suggested her husband only bought it for her because he was trying to pressure her into not turning into a fat sow, while still loving and respecting her anyway, as is every woman's (not man's, only woman's) God-given birthright.

But any negative consequence they suffer for it, no matter the reason, is still a small victory.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 hour ago, Glowworm said:

I do actually own an exercise bike .. its a Brompton T3 and it is folded up. It is worth getting one of these exercise bikes they are great fun as you can do all kinds of things on them such as vexing car drivers and frightening old people.

How do you frighten old people, do you look in the mirror?

3 hours ago, Glowworm said:

I do actually own an exercise bike .. its a Brompton T3 and it is folded up. It is worth getting one of these exercise bikes they are great fun as you can do all kinds of things on them such as vexing car drivers and frightening old people.

And they're useful for drying clothes on. 

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap
24 minutes ago, Earl Albert of Ross (Bt) said:

King Billy.

I've only heard this, but supposedly, if you stand in front of a mirror with your backside facing it, then drop your trousers, bend over and spread your ass open, looking between your legs, you'll see King Billy looking back at you.

10 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I've only heard this, but supposedly, if you stand in front of a mirror with your backside facing it, then drop your trousers, bend over and spread your ass open, looking between your legs, you'll see King Billy looking back at you.

It'd be a damn sight better looking than what you get looking back at you whilst adopting said pose:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSkBOi_9C4WgaH4j8LzlZ

Stupid fat wanker.

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap
17 minutes ago, Decimus® said:

It'd be a damn sight better looking than what you get looking back at you whilst adopting said pose:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSkBOi_9C4WgaH4j8LzlZ

Stupid fat wanker.

It's obvious how desperate you're getting when you post something from your personal selfie collection.

But why did you pixelate the oversized black dildo sticking out of your ass?

I thought that was a source of great pride for you.

Stupid fat faggot.

Just now, Salty Piss Flap said:

It's obvious how desperate you're getting when you post something from your personal selfie collection.

But why did you pixelate the oversized black dildo sticking out of your ass?

I thought that was a source of great pride for you.

Stupid fat faggot.

I suppose I should be thankful that your weak retort wasn't one of your usual meandering essays. You've got the quantity under control, now try working on the quality.

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap
Just now, Decimus said:

I suppose I should be thankful that your weak retort wasn't one of your usual meandering essays. You've got the quantity under control, now try working on the quality.

What you really ought to be thankful for is, that giant black dildo didn't disappear up inside your cavernous, disgusting anal cavity like so many others have in the past.

A few more and you'll require surgery to remove them and I don't think the UK's national health plan pays for veterinarians, even the type who specialize in enormous beasts like hippos, rhinos and elephants, etc., which is what would be required in your case.

Just now, Salty Piss Flap said:

What you really ought to be thankful for is, that giant black dildo didn't disappear up inside your cavernous, disgusting anal cavity like so many others have in the past.

A few more and you'll require surgery to remove them and I don't think the UK's national health plan pays for veterinarians, even the type who specialize in enormous beasts like hippos, rhinos and elephants, etc., which is what would be required in your case.

What part of "try working on the quality" don't you fucking understand?