CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Meghan says: no gravy train no more

White Cunt

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
10 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

You should show more respect her second son is now King Harry I of Canada.

The first monarch with a particular name doesn't have a regnal number, e.g Victoria, John, Anne etc. So he's just King Harry of Canada.

26 minutes ago, Earl Albert of Ross (Bt) said:

The first monarch with a particular name doesn't have a regnal number, e.g Victoria, John, Anne etc. So he's just King Harry of Canada.

'Bow before me moose-fuckers. Behold the anorexic, mongrel queen. For she weareth the troosers.'

(Canadian pronunciation joke at the end. Probably sailed over the heads of most of you cunts. I don't know why I bother.)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Earl Albert of Ross (Bt) said:

He’s just a cunt. Doesn’t matter where the fuck he chooses to live. Good riddance to the pair of wannabe fuckers. To be fair, Who would want to be part of the Windsor crew nowadays. What with Andy the nonces mate, Charlie who was friends with Bishop Peter Ball (convicted paedo), even after he was exposed as a beast. I wouldn’t be surprised if he hasn’t had his own DNA test done and come to the conclusion that being a Hewitt is a much more  respectable way forward in life. I  think there’s more to come from this pair than what we’ve been told so far.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, King Billy said:

He’s just a cunt. Doesn’t matter where the fuck he chooses to live. Good riddance to the pair of wannabe fuckers. To be fair, Who would want to be part of the Windsor crew nowadays. What with Andy the nonces mate, Charlie who was friends with Bishop Peter Ball (convicted paedo), even after he was exposed as a beast. I wouldn’t be surprised if he hasn’t had his own DNA test done and come to the conclusion that being a Hewitt is a much more  respectable way forward in life. I  think there’s more to come from this pair than what we’ve been told so far.

One thought of mine is that he's spat his dummy out because of the recent photograph, the one with HM and the three kings in waiting, "boohoo, I'm never going to be king, what can I do to piss off the family?"

Maybe he should watch Kind Hearts & Coronets?

12 minutes ago, Earl Albert of Ross (Bt) said:

One thought of mine is that he's spat his dummy out because of the recent photograph, the one with HM and the three kings in waiting, "boohoo, I'm never going to be king, what can I do to piss off the family?"

Maybe he should get some watch Kind Hearts & Coronets?

Brilliant film! Obi Wan at his best

13 minutes ago, Earl Albert of Ross (Bt) said:

More likely that he has seen what has happened to pervy Uncle Andrew and decided to get the fuck away from them.

8 minutes ago, Earl Albert of Ross (Bt) said:

I think he's just totally under the thumb. The mud-blood duchess has clearly had a tantrum and insisted on moving back home so that she can reconnect with her entourage of lackeys and gay boys, who will follow her around and tell her that she's 'fabulous' and 'amazing' every five minutes. 

Shallow, vacuous brat.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

'Bow before me moose-fuckers. Behold the anorexic, mongrel queen. For she weareth the troosers.'

(Canadian pronunciation joke at the end. Probably sailed over the heads of most of you cunts. I don't know why I bother.)

are you on drugs Authoritah?

8 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Well, moose lovers are a tad worried about the British liability and the accompanying costs coming their way. The scrounging pair will soon be deported and/or refused entry more times than the Escobars lot.

'You know why I hate Canada? Because half of you speak French, and the rest of you let them."

J Sadowitz.

37 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

'You know why I hate Canada? Because half of you speak French, and the rest of you let them."

J Sadowitz.

What pisses me off is that they're a part of the commonwealth but drive on the wrong side of the road. Even Cyprus drives on the correct side and they're all bubbles. It's aboot time you got your act together Canada. Eh?

On 15/01/2020 at 21:34, Eric Cuntman said:

I think he's just totally under the thumb. The mud-blood duchess has clearly had a tantrum and insisted on moving back home so that she can reconnect with her entourage of lackeys and gay boys, who will follow her around and tell her that she's 'fabulous' and 'amazing' every five minutes. 

Shallow, vacuous brat.

You're fabulous and amazing Eric .. no matter what I want you to remember that :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What pisses me off is that they're a part of the commonwealth but drive on the wrong side of the road. Even Cyprus drives on the correct side and they're all bubbles. It's aboot time you got your act together Canada. Eh?

Even worse than that is Gibraltar. They want to remain a "British Overseas Territory" but they changed over to driving on the wrong side of the road, they want their cake etc . . . . . . . .

12 hours ago, Earl Albert of Ross (Bt) said:

Even worse than that is Gibraltar. They want to remain a "British Overseas Territory" but they changed over to driving on the wrong side of the road, they want their cake etc . . . . . . . .

Gibraltar is basically Darwin’s ‘On the origin of Species’ in one easy step. The stupidest apes fall down the mountain and become what they now call ‘Gibraltarians’......Fucking greasy, thick, moaning, unwashed cunts. Still, it could be worse for them. They could be Spanish.

21 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Reckon there's more to that story than has been reported. I'd put money on it that the filthy bastards been fingering the poor bastards, even when still in nappies. 

I suspect he spends  time in Hull. 

Cunt. 

I never trusted that cunt. Sailors are suspect to begin with. But parading yourself in the 'Spitting Image' Christmas book, with a string of sausages exploding from your crotch, is a bit undignified. Even for a gay, black disabled, transgender lesbian like me.