CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Meghan says: no gravy train no more

White Cunt

Harry and Meghan had jointly announced that they are leaving the royal gravy train to go out there into the real world and fend for themselves, without the help of British tax payers. How very brave.

I have a suggestion for a comedy act; Harry can slip back into a Hitler outfit, while Meg will act as the dotting Eva Braun. After securing a few shows in some sleazy comedy clubs, maybe it will dawn on them what a fucking waste of space they really are. Or maybe not? Which will bear out another fruit: writing their memoirs and pocketing millions from the church of Windsor faithfuls.

3 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Harry and Meghan had jointly announced that they are leaving the royal gravy train to go out there into the real world and fend for themselves, without the help of British tax payers. How very brave.

I have a suggestion for a comedy act; Harry can slip back into a Hitler outfit, while Meg will act as the dotting Eva Braun. After securing a few shows in some sleazy comedy clubs, maybe it will dawn on them what a fucking waste of space they really are. Or maybe not? Which will bear out another fruit: writing their memoirs and pocketing millions from the church of Windsor faithfuls.

Harry has been hypnotised by trailer trash.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Like great-great uncle, like nephew. He's an emasculated, pussy whipped, under the thumb fucking disgrace. 

If he's fucking off, I suggest that he pays back the money forked out for his sham of a wedding and the refurbishment of his "cottage".

One down, a few dozen more to go. Fuck the royals.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Apparently they want to be "financially independent". Does that mean they'll be reimbursing the taxpayer for that humongous fuck off wedding they had not long back?

Harry's white trash now so he'll use Meghan's ethnicity to get a crib in the projects. 

Yo dawg

🍗

1 hour ago, White Cunt said:

They have already dropped a hint about their new "charitable foundation". All aspirational politicians and corporate executives will be queuing up with "donations". The duo have a fresh, fully fitted gravy train to board.

Meghan Markle ‘straight outta Compton’  

Silly girl wants to be careful or its ‘Straight into Rampton’

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
7 hours ago, King Billy said:

Not if Philip drives them to the airport.

And we all know what happened to the previous "quarrelsome princess". Didn't she step back from "public life" by calling a press conference?

Retain the brand appeal of the House of Windsor (which still has plenty of resonance with the Atlantically Challenged), whilst divesting yourself of much of the responsibilities of being one of the leading royals, to spend the rest of your life hanging around with George Clooney.

Come on, who wouldn't given the chance?

Its certainly his genetic imperative (from his mothers side) to act the overprivileged Sloane

9 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Retain the brand appeal of the House of Windsor (which still has plenty of resonance with the Atlantically Challenged), whilst divesting yourself of much of the responsibilities of being one of the leading royals, to spend the rest of your life hanging around with George Clooney.

Come on, who wouldn't given the chance?

Its certainly his genetic imperative (from his mothers side) to act the overprivileged Sloane

So far no comment from his father. I wonder what James Hewitt thinks about all this?

Guest Ollyboro

Any reasonable interpretation of the law will surely conclude that this abrogation of duty is nothing less than high fucking treason. This ginger cuckoo needs locking in Belmarsh for the rest of his natural. His missus should be deported as an undesirable immediately. If she's prepared to broadcast an hours worth of  clitty wing ding in a pay per view finger bobs special, I'd be happy to contribute to her air fare. The cunts.

5 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

An American woman and a male British royal, fucking off into obscurity - sounds strangely familiar...

I can hear the Luftwaffe revving their engines as we speak...there'll be blue birds over the white cliffs of Dover etc. 🐦 🐦🐦

5 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

Any reasonable interpretation of the law will surely conclude that this abrogation of duty is nothing less than high fucking treason. This ginger cuckoo needs locking in Belmarsh for the rest of his natural. His missus should be deported as an undesirable immediately. If she's prepared to broadcast an hours worth of  clitty wing ding in a pay per view finger bobs special, I'd be happy to contribute to her air fare. The cunts.

'cliity wing ding' {chortle}