CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts That Conduct Orchestras

Ape™️

I’m convinced that any established orchestra is quite capable of reciting a piece of music they’ve doubtless rehearsed dozens of times, without some baton-waving poof standing in front of them flailing his fucking arms about like a spastic. I’ve watched these conductor cunts over the years, and I fail to see any relationship between the music being played and the gesticulations of the conductor-flid. It’s a load of fucking bollocks.

Fuck off.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

I’m convinced that any established orchestra is quite capable of reciting a piece of music they’ve doubtless rehearsed dozens of times, without some baton-waving poof standing in front of them flailing his fucking arms about like a spastic. I’ve watched these conductor cunts over the years, and I fail to see any relationship between the music being played and the gesticulations of the conductor-flid. It’s a load of fucking bollocks.

Fuck off.

It has nothing to do with the music, but everything with stopping the cunts from nodding off half way through. However, the main mistake is made in installing a disgusting, hairy freak most of the time. A fit bird in a short skirt would have a more profound effect, me think.

13 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

It has nothing to do with the music, but everything with stopping the cunts from nodding off half way through. However, the main mistake is made in installing a disgusting, hairy freak for most of the time. A fit bird in a short skirt would have a more profound effect, me think.

Quite. A maybe swap the baton for a 12" dildo to wave around.

12 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Fuck off.

Spot on, Ape. 
How are they even supposed to play their instruments if they are watching some effete middle aged wanker wave a fucking chopstick around. 
What a shower of cunts.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Fuck off.

It’s enough to put one orff going to the ballet or the opera old chap.

I've spoken to a number of people I know who are in orchestras and they all said that a conductor is needed because without one, musicians would be coming in at the wrong time. 

Anyway, I decided yesterday to ring the legendary Andre Previn on his mobile. A charming lady answered and informed me that Mr Previn died last year. When I asked her opinion on conductors she replied "If you don't fuck off I'm going to call the police". Obviously not a classical music fan. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Fuck off.

You commenting on classical music is akin to the Kray twins expounding on hyacinths at the Chelsea flower show...

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You commenting on classical music is akin to the Kray twins expounding on hyacinths at the Chelsea flower show...

Au contraire, Ronnie's geranium displays won countless awards in the Inter Prison flower arranging Championship. First time he narrowly defeated Bob "Skull slicer" Harris and "Mad Gypsy" McNair in the winter pansies section. 

Guest cuntamongstcunts

I asked the same question to a music graduate friend of mine years ago, who said "well without a conductor, how would you know when to start?" To which my reaction is, "well do you know what the fuck you're playing or not?" Imagine the Rolling Stones playing a concert for 3 hours - nobody needs to wave a stick at Keith Richards to start a guitar solo, 'cause he's player the fucking thing a million times before.
Conductors = cunts. Guilty as charged.

On 27/02/2020 at 06:44, cuntamongstcunts said:

I asked the same question to a music graduate friend of mine years ago, who said "well without a conductor, how would you know when to start?" To which my reaction is, "well do you know what the fuck you're playing or not?" Imagine the Rolling Stones playing a concert for 3 hours - nobody needs to wave a stick at Keith Richards to start a guitar solo, 'cause he's player the fucking thing a million times before.
Conductors = cunts. Guilty as charged.

Don't the drummer bang his sticks together to start a song