CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Wong Flu id19.......part 2

Guest N/A

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
16 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

0.0178% of the Italian population have croaked it from this chink flu. In the UK its 0.00181 and China 0.00023. Its all a load of fucking bullshite. You've more chance of having your eyes pecked out by the Ivory Billed Woodpecker 

Agreed, it's fucking nonsense. Also, those fucking tests only show whether you have a Corona group virus pathogen and is not specific to covid-19 and does NOT measure quantity of the virus. There are many Corona viruses and most of us have some minor quantity inside us. 

45 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Its still early days as data sets are continually changing almost by the hour, but measuring contagion is quantified by a disease's basic reproductive ratio. Seasonal flu's R0 varies but can be as high as 2, Covid-19 (at the latest count) is nudging over 4. Factor in seasonal flu's mortality rate of 0.1 with coronavirus at 3% and one can appreciate the scale of the problem 

I write algorithms for fucking fun. These datasets are worthless because all of the variables are not known. All you can do is plot where and when, which in It's own right is currently impossible because not all are even bothering to report illness (symptoms too mild and not weaklings). These death figures are inflated also because of stress. "Oh fuck, I've got a killer disease" mindset which only serves to make you sicker, certainly in older people and the sick. 

On 26/03/2020 at 11:49, Mrs Roops said:

I suppose the country should be grateful that for the next three weeks people like yourself are no longer able to spout unmitigated nonsense whilst propping up the bar. The entire OP is a pile of cack but for the sake of brevity I'll just comment on three points.

1/ The common cold and many other viruses are contagious before symptoms show. Some people are known to be carriers without showing any symptoms at all.

2/ No one is sure why Italy and Spain have a higher incidence of Covid-19 compared to the rest of Europe. One theory is that families are larger and more closely-knit than the traditional nuclear model of say, the UK.

3/ You never did say how your recently purchased Beechams shares have performed. You need interrogating to establish how a financial genius who professed to be a "clever cunt" was persuaded to purchase non-existent shares.

People like you are a menace. Banging on about suicide and cancer rates is an exercise in false equivalency. Covid-19 is has a death ratio of 3% compared to seasonal flu's ratio of 0.1%, it also has a frightening ability to transmit from person to person. Figures vary from day to day as data is continually collated and analysed but transmission rates known so far suggest that covid-19 is three times more contagious than seasonal flu. I suggest you should self-isolate more than six feet away from any keyboard or hand-held device.

You are right about 1. However you are more contagious when you are sneezing and coughing (for obvious reasons) 

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

0.0178% of the Italian population have croaked it from this chink flu. In the UK its 0.00181 and China 0.00023. Its all a load of fucking bullshite. You've more chance of having your eyes pecked out by the Ivory Billed Woodpecker 

That's fine if populations are uniformly spread and have identical histories with regards to lifestyle and human contact.

1 hour ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

Agreed, it's fucking nonsense. Also, those fucking tests only show whether you have a Corona group virus pathogen and is not specific to covid-19 and does NOT measure quantity of the virus. There are many Corona viruses and most of us have some minor quantity inside us. 

Stick to writing those imaginary algorithms, Covid-19 antibody tests are analysed in the laboratory and can identify the virus . You either have it or don't. How the symptoms present themselves is down to the physiology of the patient.

1 hour ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

I write algorithms for fucking fun. These datasets are worthless because all of the variables are not known. All you can do is plot where and when, which in It's own right is currently impossible because not all are even bothering to report illness (symptoms too mild and not weaklings)...

Precisely, and therein lies part of the problem...

3 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I would believe you more if you said night doesn't follow day.

I’ve been at home all day and I’m looking out the window now and it doesn’t appear to be dark outside. You may wish to google that question again. I’m not saying one way or the other as I don’t claim to be an expert on what follows day. That’s a bit too much for me to work out. I’d love to know the answer though, if you’d be so kind.

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

I’ve been at home all day and I’m looking out the window now and it doesn’t appear to be dark outside. You may wish to google that question again. I’m not saying one way or the other as I don’t claim to be an expert on what follows day. That’s a bit too much for me to work out. I’d love to know the answer though, if you’d be so kind.

Google says you're trying too hard, so quit yer babbling.

Guest 'eavensabove
On 26/03/2020 at 18:49, camberwell gypsy said:

Let's just say, that when every other cunt was stripping the shelves of bog rolls, hand sanitisers and essentials, he was scurrying about with a trolley full of packs of tin foil. 

Bog rolls? I'm having to use newspaper already Gyps. The Times are rough. 

18 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

That's fine if populations are uniformly spread and have identical histories with regards to lifestyle and human contact.

And of those 0.000 of percentages the vast, vast majority are at death door anyway. If you're fit and healthy there's fuck all to worry about, therefore my bullshite call still stands. Get a cough, stay at home and you'll be right in a week or 2.

However, in India 10 million poor cunts die every year from preventable issues and 35% of the population is classified as malnourished. If it goes full blown there and in other shit hole cesspits like Bangladesh, Nigeria or the slums around Nairobi we could see death tolls in the millions and the complete break down of their barely functioning societies.

Fingers crossed for the call from the Donald, Putin and whichever swat little cunt runs China these days of "I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure." 

16 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

And of those 0.000 of percentages the vast, vast majority are at death door anyway. If you're fit and healthy there's fuck all to worry about, therefore my bullshite call still stands. Get a cough, stay at home and you'll be right in a week or 2.

However, in India 10 million poor cunts die every year from preventable issues and 35% of the population is classified as malnourished. If it goes full blown there and in other shit hole cesspits like Bangladesh, Nigeria or the slums around Nairobi we could see death tolls in the millions and the complete break down of their barely functioning societies.

Fingers crossed for the call from the Donald, Putin and whichever swat little cunt runs China these days of "I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure." 

No matter, one Indian woman can produce 10 million gargoyles in her lifetime.