CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cats get Covid19

Guest N/A

12 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The Hong Kong situation was becoming a major ball ache for the commie chinks and showed little sign of letting up after months of shit stirring leading to some heavy handed stuff for the yellow stasi.

If this had gone on for much longer the rest of the world would have lined up against them- all the protesters really wanted was not to be treated like shit- further highlighting the cuntish ways the chinks treat those who step out of line. One only has to look at the "reeducation" centres for the Uyghur Muslims that contain over a million of the poor cunts (1 in 10 of their population) with the main goal of ensuring adherence to national ideology for the way the chinks deal with non conformists.

Funnily enough, no fuckers are talking about any of the above now thanks to some bat flu that originated in, wait for it, China...

The Uyghurs are being socially exterminated. Along with the concentration camps which contain mainly men, the communist party have sent "observers" to sleep in the same beds as the married women who are required to disclose details of their menstrual cycles so those nice Han Chinese men know which nights of the month to visit and keep them warm while their husbands are being brainwashed. It's fucking sick! NATO went to war in Bosnia because of this type of shit yet the silence from the UN has been deafening. My question is where are the calls from the Muftis, Mullahs and Ayatollahs for holy war in the name of their Muslim brothers and all those young men like those who fought for ISIS in this time of need for their brethren?

Guest Bernard Fuck
1 minute ago, Trucking Funt said:

The Uyghurs are being socially exterminated. Along with the concentration camps which contain mainly men, the communist party have sent "observers" to sleep in the same beds as the married women who are required to disclose details of their menstrual cycles so those nice Han Chinese men know which nights of the month to visit and keep them warm while their husbands are being brainwashed. It's fucking sick! NATO went to war in Bosnia because of this type of shit yet the silence from the UN has been deafening. My question is where are the calls from the Muftis, Mullahs and Ayatollahs for holy war in the name of their Muslim brothers and all those young men like those who fought for ISIS in this time of need for their brethren?

Because they know that unlike the weak,soy infused,feminised, sexual degenerate West, they'll get short shrift from the little yellow bastards.

Fuck 'em anyway, our nations should do the same, stick your Jihad up your fundamentalism.

1 minute ago, Bernard Fuck said:

Because they know that unlike the weak,soy infused,feminised, sexual degenerate West, they'll get short shrift from the little yellow bastards.

Fuck 'em anyway, our nations should do the same, stick your Jihad up your fundamentalism.

Don't misunderstand me, I've no time for their vile religion, I just abhor the use of mass imprisonment, rape and murder to force an ideology on them even if it is what Islam is guilty of. I refuse to be a hypocrite.

1 hour ago, Hi I'm Barry Scott said:

Thank you for the warm welcome. Indeed I have had some access to the education system and  I declared myself to be a vicar eleven years ago. Before that I wrote to the county council suggesting they employ myself as the witch finder general for Cambridgeshire. Still awaiting a reply.

I occasionally go to Newmarket as I have an old school friend involved in the Turf.

Guest Bernard Fuck
8 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Don't misunderstand me, I've no time for their vile religion, I just abhor the use of mass imprisonment, rape and murder to force an ideology on them even if it is what Islam is guilty of. I refuse to be a hypocrite.

I think it's a waste of time and resources, you will never change a mindset so entrenched.

Just slaughter the fucking lot of them and be done with it, surely they're edible (to Chink tastes anyway) in some form and if you use immolation they become pre-cooked.

Win-win.

Nuke China, turn the Middle East to glass and develop alternative energy, way to go.

14 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

It’s got six likes Roops. Don’t pretend it didn’t set off some kind of level 6 warning alert in CC HQ, and that coffin dodging cunt Spot scrabbling around like Dad’s Army’s Godfrey.

Gosh, six likes, eh? Well now, knowing how likes are the gold standard of validation I sought out your article expecting a profound post replete with pithy comment and original thought. Far from sounding a level 6 warning alert it barely registered a ho-hum. In fact I'm surprised the site's owners did not invoice you for wantonly wasting bandwidth and server space as not only have all your issues been raised previously they also had been addressed and rebutted. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

As Bernie fuck-stick just alluded to, the sand wallahs know if they went all ISIS against the twiddlywinks the gloves would come off. There would be no targeted drone strikes or snatching of prominent leaders or similar piss weak tactics employed by the western democracies. It would be carpet bombing of every flying carpet johnnie who dared to even call them cunts. Just look at how another evil bunch of fuckers, the Saudis, deal with their enemies whether they be in Yemen (air strikes on schools, hospitals, "double tap" air strikes ie hit a target then hit it again when a crowd of onlookers and ambulances rock up) or in a foreign embassy. It's much easier for the shariah twats to moan and attack easy targets because our cops, soldiers and gay lord leaders play by a set of half decent morals. Their leaders will probably find something in an ancient text saying its not right for wage jihad on those of a yellowish hue 

I'm betting when the Hong Kong fluey has gone away there'll be a few 100.000 less Uyghurs, dissenters and general shit stirrers in China but a lot of brand new unexplainable freshly filled pits on NATO satellite images

13 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

As Bernie fuck-stick just alluded to, the sand wallahs know if they went all ISIS against the twiddlywinks the gloves would come off. There would be no targeted drone strikes or snatching of prominent leaders or similar piss weak tactics employed by the western democracies. It would be carpet bombing of every flying carpet johnnie who dared to even call them cunts. Just look at how another evil bunch of fuckers, the Saudis, deal with their enemies whether they be in Yemen (air strikes on schools, hospitals, "double tap" air strikes ie hit a target then hit it again when a crowd of onlookers and ambulances rock up) or in a foreign embassy. It's much easier for the shariah twats to moan and attack easy targets because our cops, soldiers and gay lord leaders play by a set of half decent morals. Their leaders will probably find something in an ancient text saying its not right for wage jihad on those of a yellowish hue 

I'm betting when the Hong Kong fluey has gone away there'll be a few 100.000 less Uyghurs, dissenters and general shit stirrers in China but a lot of brand new unexplainable freshly filled pits on NATO satellite images

21 million mobile phone subscriptions have vanished since January in Southern China. In a country where the government exercises massive  control over citizens lives through apps which they need to go about normal everyday activities. Some Chinese who oppose the CCP have posted online claiming millions have died and been mass incinerated.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Trucking Funt said:

...more questionable perhaps, is why aint they taking this golden opportunity to blow every city up to fuck, whilst there's no cunt about to prevent them? The silence coming from ISIS is quite disturbing, not that they are responsible for poisoning us all with Covid. They wouldn't do that now, surely?  

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

21 million mobile phone subscriptions have vanished since January in Southern China. In a country where the government exercises massive  control over citizens lives through apps which they need to go about normal everyday activities. Some Chinese who oppose the CCP have posted online claiming millions have died and been mass incinerated.

Indeed. An app for this, and app for that. One to pay your council tax, one to book a doctors appointment, one to track you for a drone strike etc. I still do most things the old fashioned way because I'm a tech thick cunt, thank fuck. Nothing would shock me with the chinks- they were happy to let between 18 and 45 million die in the great leap forward and say "some mistakes were made". We won't know the full extent of their colossal bollock drop for some time but the world coped perfectly well without these evil little cunts for 1000s of years, and I for one would welcome every single brainwashed yellow fucker dropping dead

28 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

...more questionable perhaps, is why aint they taking this golden opportunity to blow every city up to fuck, whilst there's no cunt about to prevent them? The silence coming from ISIS is quite disturbing, not that they are responsible for poisoning us all with Covid. They wouldn't do that now, surely?  

More chance of Prince Andy walking into the FBI for a full interview than Abdul spreading killer flu. Theyre all too thick and raping their cousins for starter

44 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Indeed. An app for this, and app for that. One to pay your council tax, one to book a doctors appointment, one to track you for a drone strike etc. I still do most things the old fashioned way because I'm a tech thick cunt, thank fuck. Nothing would shock me with the chinks- they were happy to let between 18 and 45 million die in the great leap forward and say "some mistakes were made". We won't know the full extent of their colossal bollock drop for some time but the world coped perfectly well without these evil little cunts for 1000s of years, and I for one would welcome every single brainwashed yellow fucker dropping dead

More chance of Prince Andy walking into the FBI for a full interview than Abdul spreading killer flu. Theyre all too thick and raping their cousins for starter

I bet there’s a mass outbreak amongst 13 year old girls in northern towns who have Pakistani ‘boyfriends’ old enough to be their fathers and grandads, who work as taxi drivers or in take away shops. 

3 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I occasionally go to Newmarket as I have an old school friend involved in the Turf.

What he means is, he knows where there's a body of someone who fucked him, buried under the racecourse!

(don't tell everybody, the cops are still searching for him)

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

we'd be in a worse state had ISIS done us all in with their own pox-ridded virus.

On 21/04/2020 at 11:46, Trucking Funt said:

Muftis 😆

On 21/04/2020 at 14:45, King Billy said:

I bet there’s a mass outbreak amongst 13 year old girls in northern towns who have Pakistani ‘boyfriends’ old enough to be their fathers and grandads, who work as taxi drivers or in take away shops. 

thick white slags have never had it so good William. There's coach trips to Rotherham even under lockdown. 

Guest 'eavensabove
39 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Looks like a nice chap

Assassins in Malaysia are enemies of Islam — Saudi Mufti | Saudi ...

He's just come-up for some air after going down on Pen. The cunt's wearing her frock on his bonce, Stubbs, not to mention her flap-fish has already done its damage to one of his eyes.