CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bobby Norris

Cunty BigBollox

This place is getting more like MumsNet every day. Why on earth has this plastic poof not been nommed already. He's obviously been affected by the lack of publicity he's been getting during lockdown do he's having a bit of a mincing hissy fit about Faecesbook trolls telling the useless cunt to do civilisation a favour and kill himself. My advice would be, if you want to avoid negative comments don't become famous and certainly not as a result of looking like an explosion in an ugly factory in some shitty two bit TV show that shouldn't have even been commissioned let alone broadcast. Cunt!

Just now, Cunty BigBollox said:

This place is getting more like MumsNet every day. Why on earth has this plastic poof not been nommed already. He's obviously been affected by the lack of publicity he's been getting during lockdown do he's having a bit of a mincing hissy fit about Faecesbook trolls telling the useless cunt to do civilisation a favour a kill himself. My advice would be, if you want to avoid negative comments don't become famous and certainly not as a result of looking like an explosion in an ugly factory in some shitty two bit TV show that shouldn't have even been commissioned let alone broadcast. Cunt!

It would be nice to have boat race to go with the cunt. 

3 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

This place is getting more like MumsNet every day. Why on earth has this plastic poof not been nommed already. He's obviously been affected by the lack of publicity he's been getting during lockdown do he's having a bit of a mincing hissy fit about Faecesbook trolls telling the useless cunt to do civilisation a favour and kill himself. My advice would be, if you want to avoid negative comments don't become famous and certainly not as a result of looking like an explosion in an ugly factory in some shitty two bit TV show that shouldn't have even been commissioned let alone broadcast. Cunt!

I didn't know who he was, but I just googled him and within 20 seconds, he made the top of my 'extreme violence' wish list.

What a loathsome faggot cunt.

Why is it that whenever these poofs start crying about homophobic abuse, they always lump it in with racist abuse. As though Gay people and black people are some kind of compatriots? 

Are they not aware that black men and Muslims are the planet's premier homophobes?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Why is it that whenever these poofs start crying about homophobic abuse, they always lump it in with racist abuse. As though Gay people and black people are some kind of compatriots? 

Are they not aware that black men and Muslims are the planet's premier homophobes?

Fucking Towie. I might have known. 

Guest 'eavensabove

What a total fucking freak. The Only Way is Essex? My arse. The only way for the twat is to have a 12 bore shoved up is nostrils to sort his fucking boat out once and for all. I'd wager he's queerster Ryan Clark Kneels-Down backward love child.

Guest 'eavensabove
8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They have no right whatsoever to complain about jack-shit. Poofs have nobody else to blame but themselves for being baseball bat batty-boys for clubbing. Fucking drama queens to the last, the fucking lot of 'em. 

0_MAIN-Bobby-Norris.jpg

I'd like to reconstruct the Admiral Duncan bombing on this plastic surgery addicted pole-smoking cuntstick. Being temporarily out of C-4, I'd happily drive several thousand nine-inch nails into his body one by one, alternating between a baseball bat and a sledgehammer, asking him after each one, "How's this for a hate crime, you simpering fuck?"

20 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

0_MAIN-Bobby-Norris.jpg

I'd like to reconstruct the Admiral Duncan bombing on this plastic surgery addicted pole-smoking cuntstick. Being temporarily out of C-4, I'd happily drive several thousand nine-inch nails into his body one by one, alternating between a baseball bat and a sledgehammer, asking him after each one, "How's this for a hate crime, you simpering fuck?"

I've got a sodium nitrate recipe if you want. Doesn't pack the punch of C4 or Plastique, but needs Must in these 'challenging times'.

I'll see your Bobby Norris and raise you Owain Wyn Evans.If you thought Norris was a cunt check out this latest BBC gay cuntard.I must warn you that you'll be seeing your tea again.

4 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

The Only Way Is Execution.

4 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

What a total fucking freak. The Only Way is Essex? My arse. The only way for the twat is to have a 12 bore shoved up is nostrils to sort his fucking boat out once and for all. I'd wager he's queerster Ryan Clark Kneels-Down backward love child.

“Shut  uuuuuuup!”

2 hours ago, Neil said:

I'll see your Bobby Norris and raise you Owain Wyn Evans.If you thought Norris was a cunt check out this latest BBC gay cuntard.I must warn you that you'll be seeing your tea again.

And they wonder why no Cunt will buy a TV licence. Whatever the BBC pay him is too much and should be given to Lineker as a Corona bonus as he’s probably been working very hard from home. The lard arse Gemma Collins has been on ITV 2 with her latest feast of faeces for the discerning dimwit ‘Diva in Lockdown’ I assume it’s her lolloping about indoors cramming obscene amounts of food into her disgusting Feltzlike face, in between telling the brain damaged viewers in Chigwell what a superstar she thinks she is.

2 hours ago, Neil said:

Punk ape plays golf with both of them.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

And they wonder why no Cunt will buy a TV licence. Whatever the BBC pay him is too much and should be given to Lineker as a Corona bonus as he’s probably been working very hard from home. The lard arse Gemma Collins has been on ITV 2 with her latest feast of faeces for the discerning dimwit ‘Diva in Lockdown’ I assume it’s her lolloping about indoors cramming obscene amounts of food into her disgusting Feltzlike face, in between telling the brain damaged viewers in Chigwell what a superstar she thinks she is.

Imagine the stench from her mackerel satchel.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Bobby looks remarkably like Robbie, Robbie Rotten from LazyTown.

(You'll have to Google yourself as this site keeps telling me I can upload 0mb of files. - Pile of shit)

I know the cunt you mean. I had to sit through that shit with Mrs C's grandkids. The fake plastic effect similarity is quite staggering actually.

Guest 'eavensabove
18 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

See the source image

Edited by 'eavensabove
CRAPPING FOR THE NHS