CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

KFC cunts who que for hours

Guest N/A

1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

I've tried using Izal with a pencil, but I still cannot trace anything?

Oh well. Back to the drawing board. 

That’s more  easely said than done. There’s a shop on the A4 sells everything you need if your short.hand him the money and he’ll look after you. You can’t miss him. He’s quite suntanned. In fact I’ve never seen a fish redder in my life. His name is des king.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, King Billy said:

That’s more  easely said than done. There’s a shop on the A4 sells everything you need if your short.hand him the money and he’ll look after you. You can’t miss him. He’s quite suntanned. In fact I’ve never seen a fish redder in my life. His name is des king.

What's brown and sits on a piano seat?

Beethoven's first movement.  

Edited by 'eavensabove
WASHING MY HANDS FOR 20 SECONDS

On 23/05/2020 at 15:41, Ape™️ said:

Illiterate cretin. Perhaps you should try posting when you’re not pissed out of your tiny mind. 

Would it help?

i figure you are overjoyed that KFC has finally opened up to serve your favorite greasy poultry dish....  no more need to eat the boiled cum stained socks you have been boiling down for soup the past 9 weeks...

On 22/05/2020 at 03:59, judgetwi said:

Oh shut the fuck up wanker and learn how to spell. Why don’t you just say “i’m pretending to be rich on a website in the hope that some cunts will recognise my imagined superiority and lick my arse”? What a twat. 

Everybody knows that kebabs are the best.....especially on a Friday night. If you don’t like it fuck off down the Cafe Royal and bum Jamie Oliver you pretentious fucking arsehole.

Nuggets too fucking expensive for you?   Thought so.

nibbles 

5 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Would it help?

i figure you are overjoyed that KFC has finally opened up to serve your favorite greasy poultry dish....  no more need to eat the boiled cum stained socks you have been boiling down for soup the past 9 weeks...

If you were sober when you posted this, then clearly it won’t help. Absolutely dreadful.

2 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

How many tins of beans do you have with your Kentucky Fucked Chicken ? 🐔 🐓 🍗

I bet you stuff the wrappings under the sofa...

Lol.

etc.

It’s a staple for a vast number of British “consumers”. As for the wrappings - I have noticed a large ad on the window of one of their establishments mentioning buckets.