CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

CARE HOME CRITIC CUNT

ChildeHarold

4 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Only in this case, Boris being the thick obtuse cunt that he is, can not be blamed for the shit storm he helped to expand. He would have needed the intellect, ability to see reality and nazi-like determination combined. These most certainly are not the qualities of the current idiot in charge, who plainly endangered his own life and that of his family, at least. And before you go around making claims of all people on this forum being enamoured by BoJo, have a read through some posts. Jesus.

I am just trying to draw the splinter out with a needle. You sound OK to me..... for a cunt. 

1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

Is the "better half" your butt cheeks you use to pick up £5 notes off the gay dance floor? 

We have decided to let you stay in the short term, as you have comedic value as the biggest mong ever to post in the cc corner 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

National fucking embarrassment. Our representative to the rest of the world, is effectively a dribbling Mong that is unable to dress itself and harasses people in the park. Look at the fucking state of it.

I’m sure the cunt is a complete soap dodger and sleeps in those rags. The scrunched poly shirt and nylon suit are a staple. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

I’m sure the cunt is a complete soap dodger and sleeps in those rags. The scrunched poly shirt and nylon suit are a staple. 

The cunt should be preserved in a museum as a deterrent to anyone who thinks getting their sister pregnant is a good idea. 

8 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Yes, I can but I won't. Why should I?

There should be a comma after "Sir".

This may help you to understand how to use the language:

https://tinyurl.com/yc972tkh

Are you a foreigner?

I like you hammered cunt, and so does every man jack of us, but FFS get an avatar or I'll be forced to hunt you down and slay you like a dog.