CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Will Young....there's just no fucking justice

Neil

17 minutes ago, Frank said:

Neil, I like you.. you know that. Your work attire is common knowledge, but what do you wear when you fancy showing out? Be honest. Your daughter’s invited you to meet her umpteenth boyfriend’s parents at their local curry house. What would you wear? 

That's quite funny,probably something like this

20200805_201111-231x331.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Would Eric lend you it though? He's a big lad. Apparently 

The wellies remind me of Jimmy Cricket. That cunt was getting money for old rope. And that Clifton cunt with the Ostrich. And don't get me started on Norman fucking Collier.

Those three wankers made Duncan Norvelle look good. I quite liked Gary Wilmot though.

48 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The wellies remind me of Jimmy Cricket. That cunt was getting money for old rope. And that Clifton cunt with the Ostrich. And don't get me started on Norman fucking Collier.

Those three wankers made Duncan Norvelle look good. I quite liked Gary Wilmot though.

Wilmot was a one trick pony as a comedian (Norman Wisdom impression) but he was good on stage in musicals. Didn't he win a Tony? I know Robert Lindsay did. 

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Wilmot was a one trick pony as a comedian (Norman Wisdom impression) but he was good on stage in musicals. Didn't he win a Tony? I know Robert Lindsay did. 

Dunno about Wilmot. But I don't think there's an award Robert Lindsay hasn't won. Him and McGann went on to acclaim and glory. I liked Lindsay in 'Hornblower'. That series has aged a lot better than 'Sharpe'. (Which was also supposed to have starred Paul McGann)

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Dunno about Wilmot. But I don't think there's an award Robert Lindsay hasn't won. Him and McGann went on to acclaim and glory. I liked Lindsay in 'Hornblower'. That series has aged a lot better than 'Sharpe'. (Which was also supposed to have starred Paul McGann)

McGann broke his leg playing football and filming was halted. It ended with the largest insurance payout in TV history.

You're welcome 

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Friend of mine lives 2 doors down from McGann in Dulwich. Haven't seen her for a while so not sure if he's still there. 

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Friend of mine lives 2 doors down from McGann in Dulwich. Haven't seen her for a while so not sure if he's still there. 

She might be dead. Paul McGann is a well known cannibalistic serial killer. I've got a friend who lives in muswell hill, her house is right opposite Dexter Fletchers.

14 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

He's mostly a director now. Mostly 

I think he's a decent actor, especially in the 'Brit Crime' genre. The only one I've seen that he directed was 'Wild Bill' with Charlie Creed-miles as a hard cunt just out of prison, trying to keep his 2 sons away from the crack dealers trying to recruit them.

11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Duncan Norvelle was the MC at a Darts exhibition I went to 10 years ago. He died on his arse in 30 second intervals. I honestly thought he might cry when some large chap, announcing himself as Darren from the local Binman’s team, barged on to the stage and demanded he get to play a leg against the late Great Eric Bristow. Big John Lowe just shrugged and came and sat on our table for the five minutes it took Eric to beat him. Norvelle looked suicidal.

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Duncan Norvelle was the MC at a Darts exhibition I went to 10 years ago. He died on his arse in 30 second intervals. I honestly thought he might cry when some large chap, announcing himself as Darren from the local Binman’s team, barged on to the stage and demanded he get to play a leg against the late Great Eric Bristow. Big John Lowe just shrugged and came and sat on our table for the five minutes it took Eric to beat him. Norvelle looked suicidal.

Duncan "Chase me" Norvelle whose act was based on appearing to be an offensively stereotypical camp homosexual, whereas the cunts actually married with 3 children.

Funnily this is I imagine Frank to be, only a genuine poof and barely 7 stone

5 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

In his prime, Bristow was incredible. His exhibition showstoppers were, leaving 150 and hitting 3 bullseyes. And leaving 38, stepping up to the oche, throwing 2 darts into the floorboards and then hitting double 19 with the last one. Flash cunt.

5 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I think the poor bastard's in a wheelchair now. MS perhaps. 

39 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I think the poor bastard's in a wheelchair now. MS perhaps. 

The comedy magician Wayne Dobson is definitely in a wheelchair, if he's still alive. Wasn't a bad entertainer. Got hit with some nasty wasting disease and ended up proper fucked, before ze Germans got there. To add to his agony, his 'best friend', Bobby Davro, started shagging his wife. What a nasty cunt.

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The comedy magician Wayne Dobson is definitely in a wheelchair, if he's still alive. Wasn't a bad entertainer. Got hit with some nasty wasting disease and ended up proper fucked, before ze Germans got there. To add to his agony, his 'best friend', Bobby Davro, started shagging his wife. What a nasty cunt.

Is he the one who had the little cat puppet? Or was that David Copperfield (of Doncaster, not Las Vegas)? He was on Three of a Kind with that Cunt Lenny. God knows what happens to these people.

38 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Is he the one who had the little cat puppet? Or was that David Copperfield (of Doncaster, not Las Vegas)? He was on Three of a Kind with that Cunt Lenny. God knows what happens to these people.

Wayne Dobson was the little blonde fella. Comedian/magician, quite skilled at the close up stuff. I think his gimmick was throwing his voice ventriloquist style and speaking as if it were the audience members participating in some of the illusions. Light entertainment definitely, but pretty good at what he did. Certainly more talented than the Davro cunt.

I remember 3 of a kind well. Also featured Tracey Ullman, the debut of her Sloane Ranger, "okay yah?" Character. I've always quite fancied shagging her. Must've been the video for 'Breakaway'.

53 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Wayne Dobson was the little blonde fella. Comedian/magician, quite skilled at the close up stuff. I think his gimmick was throwing his voice ventriloquist style and speaking as if it were the audience members participating in some of the illusions. Light entertainment definitely, but pretty good at what he did. Certainly more talented than the Davro cunt.

I remember 3 of a kind well. Also featured Tracey Ullman, the debut of her Sloane Ranger, "okay yah?" Character. I've always quite fancied shagging her. Must've been the video for 'Breakaway'.

She was dressed in a school uniform you saucy bastard. 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

She was dressed in a school uniform you saucy bastard. 

Yes. But she was 22, and I was 12. So it was alright for me to fancy her, or even have a big brassy extravaganza of a wank. Nothing wrong with grown women going all St Trinians. 

It's the cunts who fancy actual schoolgirls that want shooting.

Edited by Eric Cuntman
Unless they're schoolboys. That's permissible

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes. But she was 22, and I was 12. So it was alright for me to fancy her, or even have a big brassy extravaganza of a wank. Nothing wrong with grown women going all St Trinians. 

It's the cunts who fancy actual schoolgirls that want shooting.

Does Britney's video for 'Hit me baby' count? There's more jizz been spilt to that that would sink a battleship