CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Celtic fans

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Usually I don't pay much attention to football except for the occasional glance at the league tables. However, what really gets on my tits are a bunch of terrorist supporting cunts making repeated insults toward our armed forces and revelling in the cold blooded murder of innocent people while using their unemployment benefit funded by British taxpayer to buy their match tickets. Celtic FC don't give a shit because nobody except brit haters support them and they need to keep the money coming in to finance the purchase of English premiership failures so they can maintain their dominance of the Scottish sunday league.

Cetic IRA.jpeg

Guest JackoTC

Usually I don't pay much attention to football except for the occasional glance at the league tables. However, what really gets on my tits are a bunch of terrorist supporting cunts making repeated insults toward our armed forces and revelling in the cold blooded murder of innocent people while using their unemployment benefit funded by British taxpayer to buy their match tickets. Celtic FC don't give a shit because nobody except brit haters support them and they need to keep the money coming in to finance the purchase of English premiership failures so they can maintain their dominance of the Scottish sunday league.

Cetic IRA.jpeg

Being Glaswegian gives you a great insight into this sectarianism lark. I abhor it all. Rangers fans also used to have UVF or UDA on their flags on occasion. I quickly lost interest in sectarianism when at the age of 18, me and a friend had the shit kicked out of us for attending a party in the local Chapel hall and being Protestant, despite the fact we were close friends of the guy having the party.

Some of the pubs in the town I came from have only Protestant or Catholic clientele. It is generally accepted by these fucking idiots that a wearing any sort of blue or green clothing denotes your side. Some old (ex) friends of mine will support The Republic of Ireland against Scotland in a football match, despite having been born and bred in Glasgow. I also worked with a guy who had the Red Hand of Ulster painted on his living room ceiling.

In general though, I find that anyone so blinkered on either side tends to be on the lower side of the intelligence scale - like most tribal football supporting thickos.  

I remember a few years back, Celtic came to play Norwich in a testimonial game. We got the train to the match and it was full of drunken, Caledonian fucking scum singing sectarian shite. Some fucking idiot got on at Lingwood and obviously didn't get the fucking memo, as the stupid cunt was wearing a Rangers shirt. It wasn't pretty, and proof if you ever needed if that there are some spectacularly fucking thick twats living in the East Norfolk area.

I went to that one too,As I approached the ground a fat ugly sweaty sock asked "where's the football ground mate?"...."eh?,I think thats it mate" I said pointing to the clearly visible floodlights and stands,he then proceeded to pretend to look through fake binoculars using his hands,".....Ha ha ha,irony at its finest.Well,Jock,just cos you support a big scottish club doesn't mean you support a big club you fucking piss soaked bigoted cunt stick.Hope you choked on your deep fried mars bar and that you were drinking in that pub when that helicopter made an unexpected visit

• Like 1

Guest MikeD

Fucking plastic-Paddy bastards who couldn't find Ireland on a map if their fucking lives depended on it.

Fucking priceless to hear thousands of retarded cunts born and brought up in Scotland and who have probably never left the place singing about a united Ireland.

Go fuck yourselves.

• 11 months later...

They're calling it "The Shock of Gibraltar". Perhaps the biggest - and of course the funniest - upset ever in supposedly-professional football. 

Lincoln Red Imps 1 - 0 Glasgow Celtic

The "profile"  below is actually a spoof, but it speaks volumes that several news outlets reported it as fact.

CnMRS1MWIAAgGib.jpg

On 14 July 2015 at 5:24 PM, JackoTC said:

Being Glaswegian gives you a great insight into this sectarianism lark. I abhor it all. Rangers fans also used to have UVF or UDA on their flags on occasion. I quickly lost interest in sectarianism when at the age of 18, me and a friend had the shit kicked out of us for attending a party in the local Chapel hall and being Protestant, despite the fact we were close friends of the guy having the party.

Some of the pubs in the town I came from have only Protestant or Catholic clientele. It is generally accepted by these fucking idiots that a wearing any sort of blue or green clothing denotes your side. Some old (ex) friends of mine will support The Republic of Ireland against Scotland in a football match, despite having been born and bred in Glasgow. I also worked with a guy who had the Red Hand of Ulster painted on his living room ceiling.

In general though, I find that anyone so blinkered on either side tends to be on the lower side of the intelligence scale - like most tribal football supporting thickos.  

Most of the Scots I know went to public schools and played rugby, cricket and golf.

People who watch and play football are as much peasants and oiks north of the border as they are in the south.

On 15 July 2015 at 8:27 AM, Decimus said:

I remember a few years back, Celtic came to play Norwich in a testimonial game. We got the train to the match and it was full of drunken, Caledonian fucking scum singing sectarian shite. Some fucking idiot got on at Lingwood and obviously didn't get the fucking memo, as the stupid cunt was wearing a Rangers shirt. It wasn't pretty, and proof if you ever needed if that there are some spectacularly fucking thick twats living in the East Norfolk area.

I thought you'd been away for a while.....was it Parkhurst or Rampton ?

lol.

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

I thought you'd been away for a while.....was it Parkhurst or Rampton ?

lol.

Look at the date he posted that you fucking imbecile.

On 13 July 2016 at 1:06 PM, Cuntybaws said:

They're calling it "The Shock of Gibraltar". Perhaps the biggest - and of course the funniest - upset ever in supposedly-professional football. 

Lincoln Red Imps 1 - 0 Glasgow Celtic

The "profile"  below is actually a spoof, but it speaks volumes that several news outlets reported it as fact.

CnMRS1MWIAAgGib.jpg

Celtic will run riot in the return fixture.