CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shouty gym cunts

PANZER MURPHY

I go to the gym and lot and am in superb shape but I'm constantly annoyed by nubes who scream an shout and grunt like some fat slag with her snout in a kebab when bench pressing a 20 kilo plate.. basically letting every cunt in the place that they are here and doing a bit..also box head cunts that have Veiney necks and foreheads. .look like freaks

Panzerknacker 

Guest Manky

I found a piece of equipment in the Gym. After 20 minutes I was throwing my ring up and barfing like a pregnant bison.

It had chocolate, crisps, fizzy drinks and all sorts of good things.

Fuck off you Teutonic, twat-faced tit head

Guest Manky
3 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Ya done chuggin already nocti baby ya must be the Dyson of the sauna is ya

Panzerknacker 

Speak English or die you foreign cunt.

5 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Ya done chuggin already nocti baby ya must be the Dyson of the sauna is ya

Panzerknacker 

It was at least an hour between those posts, whatever your name is. If an hour-long blowjob is quick in your opinion, then you're giving them wrong.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Manky said:

Speak English or die you foreign cunt.

Or youll what. ..give me a good glaring at from under those bushy face pubes ...wave a deep fried mars bar at me..roll yourself in my direction calm down mankey baby oak furniture land havnt made a box big enough for your disgusting chassis 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Manky
1 minute ago, Panzerknacker said:

Or youll what. ..give me a good glaring at from under those bushy face pubes ...wave a deep fried mars bar at me..roll yourself in my direction calm down mankey baby oak furniture land havnt made a box big enough for your disgusting chassis 

Panzerknacker 

My body is a temple. Angkor Wat maybe but a temple nonetheless.

Stick your abs and pecs up your fucking arse. I have a six pack and I wouldn't swap it for yours. Looks are purely cosmetic. The chicks will soon discover you are an uneducated, narcissistic prick.

13 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Hmm...doesn't seem to be many gym patrons here..Cro mags seem to be more interested in attacking poster...anyhoo..must fly..I supplement the disability benefit by free lancing as a personal trainer. .later cromagz 

Panzerknacker 

Fuck off, Frank. 

Supersetting 30kg dumbbell flyes with bodyweight-plus benchpresses, pausing only to slug down my Joe Weider 'Stay In The Showers anabolic mega pack' and Creatine Chewables. oh how I laugh at the pencil-necks vainly trying to bang out one sissy squat.

The weaklings!

I shall rip off their heads and drink their blood from their still-twitching skulls!

As a matter of principle, I refuse to wear snug-fitting Lycra shorts and skip around narcissistic, sweaty cock-watching poofs in a fucking leisure centre. However, if there are limp-wristed bastard fart-knuckles who tie their hair in a bun and "work out" with pastel-coloured dumbbells to the soundtrack of Flashdance, before they all gay off with each other in the fucking toilets, that's their concern. It all sounds a bit footbally to me and not in the least bit manly. Fucking card-carrying benders, the lot of them. I want them dead.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

Fuck off, Frank. 

Why ya getting all het up for i nommed a shower of cunts why ya wasting your precious bile on me.. ya seem to be labouring under the notion that I'd pay any attention to anything youd have to say..stay on topic 

Panzerknacker 

Guest I know that Cunt
6 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

I go to the gym and lot and am in superb shape 

Panzerknacker 

Those gay cunts normally are, its all that meat they munch

Guest I know that Cunt
3 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Hypermale avatar.. blustery tude. ..hair trigger aggression....classic repressed homersexual 

Panzerknacker 

Tude? Homersexual? Are you a fucking spazmo?

I assume, Homer was heterosexual as he was married to Marge.