CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pads with "wings"

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Bill Stickers
34 minutes ago, Frank said:

Shite me out a wee nugget quince. 

2a4pyt1.jpg

As is customary Frank, I had a quick dig into your EXIF data. I was hoping to find out where you lived so I could commit a spot of arson.

I didn't find out, but more shockingly I found you're still an iPhone 5s. Rather disappointing for a man of your calibre. 

Guest DingTheRioja
46 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Have you suddenly become homeless within the past few weeks? You fucking dishevelled cunt.

Weeks?

Get a grip Decs.

19 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Nah it was apparently made by some lad from Longbenton, which is on the respectable side of the water.

A couple of brothers from Jesmond I thought, or are they pretending to be a bit posher there?

Some mates from my old work used to buy it the pubs when it was still homemade.

15 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Weeks?

Get a grip Decs.

A couple of brothers from Jesmond I thought, or are they pretending to be a bit posher there?

Some mates from my old work used to buy it the pubs when it was still homemade.

I loved letterbocks. Example:-       " I recently went to Spain on holiday and decided to attend a bullfight, I have never been more shocked and disgusted! Firstly it cost ten euros to get in then it was  five euros for a can of coke, and we were sat so far back we couldn't even see the cows getting stabbed!                             J smith                                                Cheshire

Guest DingTheRioja
4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I honestly don't know I've never read it.

You should, find the earlier years stuff, fucking hilarious some of it.  Don't bother with Zit or Smut, complete shit with the exception of one character in Smut which I can't remember anything about.

Just now, DingTheRioja said:

You should, find the earlier years stuff, fucking hilarious some of it.  Don't bother with Zit or Smut, complete shit with the exception of one character in Smut which I can't remember anything about.

I'll have a look see for some old editions then. I'm gunna stop replying on this thread though because Frank's phlegm-coated tongue continuously popping up is making me a bit queezy...

55 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

One of the Dr's I worked with was a Geordie and he brought one into work every month before it was sold down here. Certainly popular amongst us A&E mob. 

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

He looked like Blackadder II. 

Was it some lanky bearded guy called Dr. Young or Bowman by any chance? I used to have a Geordie doctor as a kid but I can't remember which one of the above names was his. Used to have those weird dyed water puzzle thingies from the 90's all over his desk.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

Is that spunk? You filthy fucking degenerate cunt. 

If you apply a UV enhancer to the image, he looks like a casualty of some sort of cum-war.

5 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Just a general warning about posting digital photographs. They are likely to contain easily readable Exif data, some of which you might not want to share on an open forum like this.

It's too late for Frank. I've already pinpointed his position to within three feet.

article-2106126-11E34878000005DC-94_308x