CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lindsay Lohan converted to Islam

Eddie

23 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I know they have a few wronguns following islam, but fuck me, letting this ginger, drugged up slapper join the ranks must be a new low. I only hope, she is soon to be wearing a nighty night vest and pushing the snooze button.

I have to say Eddie, I have never heard of this person, I wouldn't have known it was a male or female without the clarity your nom provided. Hence I can't say much about the lady, other than of course I fucking would.

Guest Alfie Noakes
25 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I know they have a few wronguns following islam, but fuck me, letting this ginger, drugged up slapper join the ranks must be a new low. I only hope, she is soon to be wearing a nighty night vest and pushing the snooze button.

Shame its not true as it would be funny as it would wind up our plastic catholic. False story according to her official rep. I agree with Neil, she needs a good seeing to.

4 minutes ago, Noakes said:

Shame its not true as it would be funny as it would wind up our plastic catholic. False story according to her official rep. I agree with Neil, she needs a good seeing to.

Of course it's true you idiot, she heard women often get stoned under Islamic law...

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, nocti said:

I wonder what the poor cunts did to deserve her? Saying that, I think a niqab would suit her. As would fire.

We all know gingers have no souls, and the inside of lohans pants resembles a clowns wig, but I would love a go, although I'm a little partial to Patsy Palmer, especially dressed up full chav mode. 

7 minutes ago, Eddie said:

We all know gingers have no souls, and the inside of lohans pants resembles a clowns wig, but I would love a go, although I'm a little partial to Patsy Palmer, especially dressed up full chav mode. 

She brought a certain je ne sais quoi to the role of naughty little schoolgirl twins in "The Parent Trap". I'd have spanked her.

3 minutes ago, ratcum said:

When our budgie 'Minty' was alive, he used to sit in a light fitting until his feathers smouldered.

Budgies are fucking stupid all right. Mine used to circle the room getting crosser and crosser before pulling a full-on Stuka faceplant into the enemy budgie in the mirror.  Then he'd stagger about the floor for a while before taking off to - in best goldfish fashion - repeat the whole sorry exercise again. I think there must have been higher lead levels in cuttlefish in those days.

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

Budgies are fucking stupid all right. Mine used to circle the room getting crosser and crosser before pulling a full-on Stuka faceplant into the enemy budgie in the mirror.  Then he'd stagger about the floor for a while before taking off to - in best goldfish fashion - repeat the whole sorry exercise again. I think there must have been higher lead levels in cuttlefish in those days.

You haven't got a budgie have you CB? This is actually Mrs Baws you're talking about isn't it? It's okay to cry mate; you're amongst cunts here. 

2 minutes ago, ratcum said:

You haven't got a budgie have you CB? This is actually Mrs Baws you're talking about isn't it? It's okay to cry mate; you're amongst cunts here. 

The doctor said she'd given me the clap, but I know psittacosis when I see it.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, The Beast said:

I have to say Eddie, I have never heard of this person, I wouldn't have known it was a male or female without the clarity your nom provided. Hence I can't say much about the lady, other than of course I fucking would.

You wouldn't want to, PK.  Fuck knows where she's been in her drunken stupors and drug fuelled disappearances.  Even I wouldn't...does that tell you something?  As for her exploration of Islam, she won't be a spokesperson.  Usually, prossies are stoned to death in that belief structure.  She'd be best to keep her gob shut and stay in the states.  

Guest Lady Penelope
36 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I bet that he has got a Twitter account.

57 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Maybe he was doing it for the trill of it. :D