CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

"Womyn" protesting Trump in countries other than the US.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

58 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

if existing law prevents Donald's ban then Donald will have to revise the law. It doesn't mean the ban is the wrong thing to do, just not currently compliant with law. 

As much as you would like that odious orange clown to have dictatorial powers like your man, Hitler, I'm afraid that he can't just pull magical laws he has made up in his thick head out of his wig, anymore than he can white rabbits. It's called the separation of powers, and it was designed to keep a check on fucking lunatics like you and him if they ever got into power. His ban is unconstitutional and stands as much chance of getting through as you would passing a remedial politics GCSE.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/04/donald-trump-slams-so-called-judge-blocked-ban-vows-overturn/amp/?client=ms-android-alcatel

I hope you enjoy reading that as much as I did.

Lol.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
5 hours ago, Decimus said:

As much as you would like that odious orange clown to have dictatorial powers like your man, Hitler, I'm afraid that he can't just pull magical laws he has made up in his thick head out of his wig, anymore than he can white rabbits. It's called the separation of powers, and it was designed to keep a check on fucking lunatics like you and him if they ever got into power. His ban is unconstitutional and stands as much chance of getting through as you would passing a remedial politics GCSE.

Bad boys,bad boys whatcha gonna do whatcha gonna do?
When they come for you?Bad boys bad boys whatcha gonna do?
Whatcha gonna do whatcha gonna do when they come for you?

Read more: Bob Marley - Bad Boys Lyrics | MetroLyrics  Bad boys,bad boys whatcha gonna do whatcha gonna do?

Read more: Bob Marley - Bad Boys Lyrics | MetroLyrics  Bad boys,bad boys whatcha gonna do whatcha gonna do?

Read more: Bob Marley - Bad Boys Lyrics | MetroLyrics 

8 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Bad boys,bad boys whatcha gonna do whatcha gonna do?

Read more: Bob Marley - Bad Boys Lyrics | MetroLyrics 

I love to hate you, Dan, and I hate loving you. Give me a three pager, you glorious bastard.

Guest Gong Farmer

Only about 7% of women in any country identify themselves as being a feminist. That's 7% of a given countries female population that have managed successfully to politicized their tits and cunts. Just to make sure we all remember that, they turn out en mass to 'educate' the rest of the us that women in general are all in possession of a pair of tits and a cunt. 

The 7% must have felt the need to tell the world that they're in possession of a pair of politicized tits and a cunt because looking at most those morose looking harridans that attended those 'protest' marches no one in their right mind would have been interested in seeing them. 

2 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

Only about 7% of women in any country identify themselves as being a feminist. That's 7% of a given countries female population that have managed successfully to politicized their tits and cunts. Just to make sure we all remember that, they turn out en mass to 'educate' the rest of the us that women in general are all in possession of a pair of tits and a cunt. 

The 7% must have felt the need to tell the world that they're in possession of a pair of politicized tits and a cunt because looking at most those morose looking harridans that attended those 'protest' marches no one in their right mind would have been interested in seeing them. 

And the 7% residing in Britain were all camped slap bang in front of a nuclear missile base in the eighties. Would have been an ideal time for the USAF to have an 'unfortunate incident'.

Guest Gong Farmer
8 hours ago, Decimus said:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/04/donald-trump-slams-so-called-judge-blocked-ban-vows-overturn/amp/?client=ms-android-alcatel

Lol.

I do wish people wouldn't keep equating Donald Trump with Adolph Hitler. Trump isn't perfect but unlike Hitler not responsible for the deaths of millions of innocent lives on his own turf and watch. Do you see the disparity there without anyone having to point it out to you? Or could it be that anyone that offers you an opinion counter to your own is by default a die hard fascist with a penchant for mass murder on an industrial scale? 

Guest Gong Farmer
38 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And the 7% residing in Britain were all camped slap bang in front of a nuclear missile base in the eighties. Would have been an ideal time for the USAF to have an 'unfortunate incident'.

That's what put most women off feminism in the first place on the basis that none of them related or could identify with that brand of cultural Marxism in the form of some boney arsed dungaree and comfortable shoe wearing harpy with a crew cut screaming DEATH TO ALL MEN.... and anyone else that doesn't agree with us. 

On the bright side... third wave feminism is now cannibalizing it's self so it won't be long until it's completely consumed by it's own intolerant ideology and dogma that's only lead to ostracising of the main female demographic. Feminism has now been relegated to the status of a cult and it's all to do with left wing cultural Marxists within academia having managed to weaponize women's rights to the detriment of society.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

That's what put most women off feminism in the first place on the basis that none of them related or could identify with that brand of cultural Marxism in the form of some boney arsed dungaree and comfortable shoe wearing harpy with a crew cut screaming DEATH TO ALL MEN.... and anyone else that doesn't agree with us. 

On the bright side... third wave feminism is now cannibalizing it's self so it won't be long until it's completely consumed by it's own intolerant ideology and dogma that's only lead to ostracising of the main female demographic. Feminism has now been relegated to the status of a cult and it's all to do with left wing cultural Marxists within academia having managed to weaponize women's rights to the detriment of society.

Hi, morning, fuck off. You sound like some sort of fat, ranting, spitting , Alexi Sayle type cunt. 

On 2/4/2017 at 1:09 PM, I know that Cunt said:

I see the hysterical Liberal / Lesbian / Save the whale / Ban the bomb / Anti Rape brigade are having another futile march in London again. Time to bring out the water cannons, well we could if the muzzie mayor hadnt sold them.

Time for some good old fashioned police brutality on these no hope cunts.

8 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

I do wish people wouldn't keep equating Donald Trump with Adolph Hitler. Trump isn't perfect but unlike Hitler not responsible for the deaths of millions of innocent lives on his own turf and watch. Do you see the disparity there without anyone having to point it out to you? Or could it be that anyone that offers you an opinion counter to your own is by default a die hard fascist with a penchant for mass murder on an industrial scale? 

The difference between Hitler and Stalin?

About 38 million dead but seeing as Russia didn't lose WW2 that's OK.

Kind of makes the third Reich look like a corner shop.

9 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

Trump has said he respects Putin and when asked why he said that the USA isn't so innocent. The world is in arms about this but he only saying how it is and people can't handle it.

I think it's good he has got the job,he's turning everything around. He wants to make peace with Russia and why not? He said he doesn't want to push the American way of life on other countries. Which means not go into somewhere that doesn't belong to them and taking over. Which can also be a good thing. If the warmongering Clinton slag had got in it could only get worse.

So he wants to keep America safe and of that means bans on certain countries from entering then so be it. Others are doing exactly the same but nothing is said about that. No lesbians and limp wristed do-gooders marching about Kuwaits ban of certain countries or the bans of Isrealis by other middle east countries.

Cunts need to get off the Trump bashing bandwagon and look at what the Yank cunts have done in the past 30 years. Not so fucking good when you look at it.

Obama was a cunt.

23 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Trump has said he respects Putin and when asked why he said that the USA isn't so innocent. The world is in arms about this but he only saying how it is and people can't handle it.

I think it's good he has got the job,he's turning everything around. He wants to make peace with Russia and why not? He said he doesn't want to push the American way of life on other countries. Which means not go into somewhere that doesn't belong to them and taking over. Which can also be a good thing. If the warmongering Clinton slag had got in it could only get worse.

So he wants to keep America safe and of that means bans on certain countries from entering then so be it. Others are doing exactly the same but nothing is said about that. No lesbians and limp wristed do-gooders marching about Kuwaits ban of certain countries or the bans of Isrealis by other middle east countries.

Cunts need to get off the Trump bashing bandwagon and look at what the Yank cunts have done in the past 30 years. Not so fucking good when you look at it.

Obama was a cunt.

I agree with your comments in principle, Snatch: Trump simply hasn't been in office long enough to leave any kind of war legacy – not like the Bush duo and the Clinton monstrosity before him. 

Whether Trump and Putin genuinely wish to get along, the fact of the matter is both have drastically increased nuclear armament and the buildup of troops along the Poland-Ukraine border. It has been internationally transparent, but this still doesn't sit comfortably with me. Every US President in recent history has picked a fight somewhere along the lines. We'll see.

3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I agree with your comments in principle, Snatch: Trump simply hasn't been in office long enough to leave any kind of war legacy – not like the Bush duo and the Clinton monstrosity before him. 

Whether Trump and Putin genuinely wish to get along, the fact of the matter is both have drastically increased nuclear armament and the buildup of troops along the Polish-Ukraine border. It has been internationally transparent, but this still doesn't sit comfortably with me. Every US President in recent history has picked a fight somewhere along the lines. We'll see.

There are more American soldiers on exercise with NATO in Poland than since WW2. Apparently to help guard Europe from the Russian aggression. When did Russia threaten Europe with aggression?

Slanty eyes from N. Korea has said if America stopped provocating him together with S.Korea then he wouldn't need to build nuclear weapons. China are pissed of because America stuck there noses in the Chine Sea business.

Bin Laden told America to get out of Afgahnistan and leave his people alone. The told him to fuck off. He bombed the fucked out of the twin towers and the Yanks wonder why.

Nobody ever asked America to get involved but they want to run the world. I agree Trump has been in office a short while but world leaders need to get of their own immoral high horse and work with him. I doubt it but maybe he might be the first President not to start a fresh war. That can only be a good thing.

Guest Gong Farmer
3 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Hi, morning, fuck off. You sound like some sort of fat, ranting, spitting , Alexi Sayle type cunt. 

I wont be apologizing for offending your feminist sensibilities. Fucking cuck.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, Eddie said:

Quincy cuckold you big titted ladyboy, are you and that odious self loathing snowflake Stubby Pecker an item now?

Sorry, Davina, no romance to report. I'm not aware of the cunts work, as it happens.

21 hours ago, Decimus said:

Lol.

I have to agree. Put aside his intentions, this man is fucking idiot. Reactionary, more inarticulate than Bush jnr, clumsy on social media and even worse the fucking head bangers in the bible belt that believe it is god's will that he holds high office. What a cesspool of a country, inhabited in the main by stupid fat cunts and now governed by a stupid cunt who appoints stupid cunts. I don't compare him to a heinous dictator, he doesn't possess the wherewithal to organise a fucking raffle. I really can't see this cunt or his brainwashed god squad vice president lasting very long.

Only in the USA could they elect a syrup wearing lummox of this calibre. I would carpet bomb the fucking lot and do humanity a decent turn.

• Like 3