CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Expectant What?

Witheredscrote

21 minutes ago, Decimus said:

We don't need some bird raping deviant stating the fucking obvious, we're all unfortunately aware of Manky, Ding and IKTC's existence.

Luckily, The Justice League of Cunts Corner are available to stop the whole thing descending into a vulgar brawl. Forget he or she, refer to every fucker as Shim and you can't go wrong.

Guest Gong Farmer
31 minutes ago, Manky said:

Luckily, The Justice League of Cunts Corner are available to stop the whole thing descending into a vulgar brawl. Forget he or she, refer to every fucker as Shim and you can't go wrong.

They can't  accuse me of not using the correct pronoun when I refer to them as 'that'.

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

The latest crap is from the BMA stating that expectant mothers should not be called such , as it may well offend transgender people. You really don't need the EU do you?, you are quite capable of producing bollocks on your own.

In the recent spate of God awful noms, this ranks down there with the worst. 

You complete fucking tool. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

They can't  accuse me of not using the correct pronoun when I refer to them as 'that'.

In the old days, if it had a beard, it was male. If it had tits, it was female. Now nothing is certain any more.

Nostalgia ain't what it used to be.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

We don't need some bird raping deviant stating the fucking obvious, we're all unfortunately aware of Manky, Ding and IKTC's existence.

You are in a tizzy aren't you?

Guest Gong Farmer
53 minutes ago, Manky said:

In the old days, if it had a beard, it was male. If it had tits, it was female. Now nothing is certain any more.

They can argue pronouns and gender fluidity all they fucking well like but they can't argue with science fact that dictates what chromosomes they were born with. 

1 hour ago, Manky said:

Just to clear things up, there is no such thing as chicks with dicks, its only blokes with tits.

38 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

How is your jug-eared colleague doing, Ed? 

For a skinny jug eared cunt he is a ladies man, although obviously his focus is quantity over quality. Unfortunately he explains in great detail what he speared over the weekend first thing monday morning, backed up with pictures on his phone. Vile.

47 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

They can argue pronouns and gender fluidity all they fucking well like but they can't argue with science fact that dictates what chromosomes they were born with. 

But these are the days of alternative facts and one persons peanut butter is another entities no more nails.

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

For a skinny jug eared cunt he is a ladies man, although obviously his focus is quantity over quality. Unfortunately he explains in great detail what he speared over the weekend first thing monday morning, backed up with pictures on his phone. Vile.

Yuk. I dread to think of the grainy images of the hairy-arses hippocrockopigs you've been subjected to. 

Can't you find a nice person to spend your lunch break with? 

8 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Yuk. I dread to think of the grainy images of the hairy-arses hippocrockopigs you've been subjected to. 

Can't you find a nice person to spend your lunch break with? 

He is the only one at work that can chew with his mouth closed.