CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ant and Dec

Guest Stoops

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

Does 'spilling his Weetabix' have a different meaning?

Nope. He'd spilled his Weetabix and made a Cunts Corner account so that he could start a nom  to winge about it. That was his entire fucking story. Noticed this cunt hasn't come back yet either. I blame Eric for being too nice and giving him false expectations.

7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Nope. He'd spilled his Weetabix and made a Cunts Corner account so that he could start a nom  to winge about it. That was his entire fucking story. Noticed this cunt hasn't come back yet either. I blame Eric for being too nice and giving him false expectations.

Always my fault isn't it! Ok from now on I shall get 'Baws to track down all the new members and I'll go round their houses and kick cunt out of 'em, happy now RK? See what you've done!

21 hours ago, Stoops said:

Well I came in peace just to say hello. I guess this really is a cunts corner. Fair play. Thanks for the warm welcome

I wouldn't take too much notice of what Withers says, Stoopy. Think of him as the village idiot of CC - weird but harmless.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Always my fault isn't it! Ok from now on I shall get 'Baws to track down all the new members and I'll go round their houses and kick cunt out of 'em, happy now RK? See what you've done!

Happy? Never.

Aroused at the thought of inflicting violence upon another through manipulation? Slightly.

Guest Alfie Noakes
33 minutes ago, Ape said:

I wouldn't take too much notice of what Withers says, Stoopy. Think of him as the village idiot of CC - weird but harmless.

I was described as that by blubbaC and I pass on the crown happily to a French man, as long as he doesn't run away as he is presented with it.

23 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Good nomination to be fair, some cunt will probably say it's been done before, but fuck it, they are irritating little fuckmunchkins. I used to work in private security and often door work for nightclubs, back in the PJ & Duncan era, they appeared at a nightclub in clacton called The Savoy, myself and three other doormen were assigned to prevent any harm coming to them. It felt wrong to do so! Word of advice, try not to stoop too much, Punkape will try and back scuttle you. May I be the first to say, welcome and fuck off.

Both could have 'gone missing'; I will never forgive you for this, Eric. Now I can say I know someone who lost a winning lottery ticket. 

Guest Stoops
14 hours ago, Neil said:

Stoops,after reading your intro I have you pictured as a young Timmy Mallet,cut out the red smarties and ribena for fucks sake and when you've come down off the ceiling like a 4 year old in a playground I might take you seriously ,until then you're just a new cunt that won't last long,spacky four eyed twunt

Fuck  off Neil. Do you ride the sunshine bus? I guess so.  Stop licking windows you cunt. Maybe then you will know where and when to use an apostrophe. You fucking illiterate mong. 

12 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Both could have 'gone missing'; I will never forgive you for this, Eric. Now I can say I know someone who lost a winning lottery ticket. 

Fucking hell! I know, I'm fucking sorry! I should have lied and said I killed some kids or something. The backlash would have been easier to deal with.

7 minutes ago, Stoops said:

Fuck  off Neil. Do you ride the sunshine bus? I guess so.  Stop licking windows you cunt. Maybe then you will know where and when to use an apostrophe. You fucking illiterate mong. 

Go easy on Neil, it's Sunday night and he's into triple figures with this weekends wanks

Guest Stoops
15 hours ago, Neil said:

Stoops,after reading your intro I have you pictured as a young Timmy Mallet,cut out the red smarties and ribena for fucks sake and when you've come down off the ceiling like a 4 year old in a playground I might take you seriously ,until then you're just a new cunt that won't last long,spacky four eyed twunt

Listen up. For fuck's sake. Not for fucks sake. Four-year-old not 4 year old. Four eyed twunt should  be four-eyed twunt. You Neil need some grammar lessons.  Illiteracy to the max

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Eric to my friends, a cunt to my enemies.

Ok you two, take your respective dicks out of each other's mouths, anyway you should be doing penance for your inability to kill any and dec when you had the chance. One good blow would do for the little fucker, the other cunt, however, would have required some kind a heavy, sharp weapon.  Got any?

Guest Stoops
Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

Ok you two, take your respective dicks out of each other's mouths, anyway you should be doing penance for your inability to kill any and dec when you had the chance. One good blow would do for the little fucker, the other cunt, however, would have required some kind a heavy, sharp weapon.  Got any?

I'm New. I try and ingratiate myself into cunts corner (look up the word neil). I try to say hello and get told to fuck off....

But on that note ant would be the first for a shoeing

8 minutes ago, Stoops said:

Listen up. For fuck's sake. Not for fucks sake. Four-year-old not 4 year old. Four eyed twunt should  be four-eyed twunt. You Neil need some grammar lessons.  Illiteracy to the max

Not wishing to be too pedantic, but when giving Neil a grammar and punctuation lesson, remember to put a comma in between 'you' and 'Neil' in your penultimate sentence. Just saying.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

To be honest, I thought they'd fuck it all up themselves Stubby. Had I known it would have gone this far, yes, I would have killed them myself and done the time for the sake of humanity. And of course I have sharp weapons. That's like asking Delia Smith if she owns a saucepan.

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Not wishing to be too pedantic, but when giving Neil a grammar and punctuation lesson, remember to put a comma in between 'you' and 'Neil' in your penultimate sentence. Just saying.

One too many spaces before 'Illiteracy', and no full stop following 'max', too. That said, for a Norfolk-dwelling Scotsman, he has done rather well.

Guest Stoops
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

To be honest, I thought they'd fuck it all up themselves Stubby. Had I known it would have gone this far, yes, I would have killed them myself and done the time for the sake of humanity. And of course I have sharp weapons. That's like asking Delia Smith if she owns a saucepan.

True story cunts.  I was Delia Smith's wine waiter. Vs Manchester city. Where are you.  Let's be having you. I got her mashed that night. True story.