CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Reinstate national service cunts

Guest Bill Stickers

17 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

If I were little i'd no doubt still dwarf you. As for being fabricated, you go by what you find out and told at the time. When you finally both manage to get out of the foetus stage and actually grow a bit you may start understanding a bit more.

If I went by every story I'm told at any given time, then nonchantly reeled them off to any old cunt online, it wouldn't be unreasonable for people to consider me a dunce.  

What was his name?

Guest Mingeeta
1 minute ago, Frank said:

If I went by every story I'm told at any given time, then nonchantly reeled them off to any old cunt online, it wouldn't be unreasonable for people to consider me a dunce.  

What was his name?

Frank.

Guest Mingeeta
Just now, Frank said:

It's alright ming, I once told the membership I owned a boat. This made up bullshit of yours will be forgotten by the weekend. 

It's ok no worries. Next time I think your opinion counts, i'll rattle your cage and let you know. 

7 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

The only one getting rattled it seems is you up the shitbox by the self proclaimed saviour of CC.

If the trolls are hungry I have plenty of food.

Have a heart Ming, someone who will remain nameless (F) has been putting it about  that he had Billy Boy all ends up during their latest spell in the clink. Apparently he (F) even had young Billy combing Just For Men into his greying arse crack hair and cutting tribal designs into his butt cheeks with a NO NO. Awooga indeed.... 

• Like 1

Guest Mingeeta
10 minutes ago, Hokey Gingers said:

Have a heart Ming, someone who will remain nameless (F) has been putting it about  that he had Billy Boy all ends up during their latest spell in the clink. Apparently he (F) even had young Billy combing Just For Men into his greying arse crack hair and cutting tribal designs into his butt cheeks with a NO NO. Awooga indeed.... 

Well he's not worth the steam off my shit.

There's one thing I wont do, and that's have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent ( Fwank). 

Guest nobgobbler
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

These are the sort of people who are also staunch supporters of thrashing small children to within an inch of their lives yet advocate hanging people for not standing up when the national anthem is played. The type of cunt who bemoans decimalisation, despite generally being too fucking thick to ever manage a monetary system that includes fractional denominations. 

Could you imagine if we ever reverted to pre-decimilisation? You'd have Manky thumbling through the pockets of his sack cloth trousers in a state of confusion, flinging six pences around the corner shop like an enraged fucking Bonobo chimp. 

Oh I dunno, It might be fun to buy something in a £1 shop, pay with 240 huge pennies and watch the cunt on the till count them all out and try forcing the till drawer shut.

Guest Bill Stickers
8 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

Well he's not worth the steam off my shit.

There's one thing I wont do, and that's have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent ( Fwank). 

Mingy, to get back on topic, you have a way of speaking that is very reminiscent of the kind of cunts this nom is about.  

Will I see you on YouTube sometime soon, being confronted in a run down shopping centre for masquerading as a war hero, with a bunch of mismatched medals you picked up in a charity shop? 

Guest Mingeeta
5 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Mingy, to get back on topic, you have a way of speaking that is very reminiscent of the kind of cunts this nom is about.  

Will I see you on YouTube sometime soon, being confronted in a run down shopping centre for masquerading as a war hero, with a bunch of mismatched medals you picked up in a charity shop? 

I'm afraid you won't,  however the nom you have introduced seems to have attracted Panzy so your wish may still come true. Pity we don't know what he looks like to identify him. This is right down his street.

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

Frank, this is the kind of heavy hitting nom you could only dream of creating these days.

Please don't derail it with your aggressive questioning of little Mingy (although there's no doubt in my mind, or indeed anyone else's including his, that he's full of shit).

The truest, and only good  thing you have said since your return. The rest of your posts have been shite, only gaining 'likes' from the usual sycophants.

2 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Bet it was harder than making a bed. Imagine making up a Frank, where would you tuck the sheets in, where would you put the pillows.

I'd shove at least three down the tight childrens jeans he insists on wearing. I find his lack of any discernible package quite disturbing.

Guest Bill Stickers
16 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

The truest, and only good  thing you have said since your return. The rest of your posts have been shite, only gaining 'likes' from the usual sycophants.

Say what you like about the old guard, the new intake just don't cut the mustard.

Scientists say there is a 6th major extinction event occurring on earth. If the white rhino can't survive, do you really think Mingeeta has a fighting chance?

1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

Say what you like about the old guard, the new intake just don't cut the mustard.

Scientists say there is a 6th major extinction event occurring on earth. If the white rhino can't survive, do you really think Mingeeta has a fighting chance?

Ok, I will give you that, but why is it that an unexpected late frost in Cwmbran has killed off the Greater Addled Bubba. He's dead, isn't he?

1 hour ago, nobgobbler said:

Oh I dunno, It might be fun to buy something in a £1 shop, pay with 240 huge pennies and watch the cunt on the till count them all out and try forcing the till drawer shut.

They'd be totally fucked if it was a guinea shop.

(It's not racist if it's not capitalised...)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

The only way to feed him is to shit in his mouth. Quincy understood, god bless him, but the fat cunt is dead.

Apparently he hung himself with his awful yellow tie. What tensile strength it must have had.

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

Apparently he hung himself with his awful yellow tie. What tensile strength it must have had.

I heard tell that he had pulled a Reggie Perrin and was planning on embarking on a second career as a Michael Berryman impersonator. 

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

I heard tell that he had pulled a Reggie Perrin and was planning on embarking on a second career as a Michael Berryman impersonator. 

For a minute there I thought you meant Michael Cashman.

Hypohidrotic ectodermal dysplasia is a cunt.