CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kristen Stewart

CCArchive

Guest Jimmy Neutron
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Have you thought of upgrading your accommodation?

Not at all. It's lovely where I live, as I sleep in my own mild piss with 10 cats; it's a lovely 1 bed cuntzil flat with stunning views of the local recycling bins. I get to watch barely legal drunk teens finger each other on a nightly basis.

Would you like to flatshare sometime?

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Neutron said:

Not at all. It's lovely where I live, as I sleep in my own mild piss with 10 cats; it's a lovely 1 bed cuntzil flat with stunning views of the local recycling bins. I get to watch barely legal drunk teens finger each other on a nightly basis.

Would you like to flatshare sometime?

Sure.

Guest Jimmy Neutron
29 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Sure.

Lovely. I'll have the HMO Assured Shorthold Tenancy drafted in two shakes of a whore's cunt.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Carl Sway said:

Bloody hell, there are some playground cunt members here.

Benny, I feel I owe you a fairly noncommittal apology.

I just saw a picture of that Krusty Stinkpot bird, playing Joan Jett. She looked fit as fuck. 
she still looks like a stinking fucking lesbo with short hair though. 
 If that fucking cunt fancies her chances of fucking my pork torpedo, she needs to grow her fucking hair, dye it black, and be better at femininity. 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Delicate little Carly-Warly has started blocking everyone again. If little Carly-Warly doesn’t like it here… why doesn’t he just fucky-wucky the fuck off.

No surprise he doesn't like Battlestar Galactica. Tricia Helfer looks nothing like an eleven year old boy.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

Alright dickheads? A thread I started last night on the Open Corner, where inter member acrimony is allowed, seems to have been removed. The moderating is still not very consistent. It's a shame.

Take a leaf out of Frank's book and look into getting some sildenafil, you psychosexually abnormal, angry little wrong'un.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Carl Sway said:

Alright dickheads? A thread I started last night on the Open Corner, where inter member acrimony is allowed, seems to have been removed. The moderating is still not very consistent. It's a shame.

You don’t like the other members. You don’t like the moderators either… 

You’re nothing but a whiny little ‘Timmy Timpson’. You turn up after years and immediately start pissing and moaning, starting fights you have no hope of winning, and blocking everyone like a spoilt brat with its fingers in its ears.

Fuck off cunt.

• Like 1