CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WETHERSPOONS PUBS

CCArchive

• 2 months later...
Guest KuntaCunty

Never go in the fucking places, trendy shitholes.

We prefer the same pub we've been going to for the last 15 years.  It has nice customers, it's owned by the same family, and if we don't feel like cooking, they make a nice late supper.  Can't beat it a classic. 

Guest cuntcrapper

They've got one in Clacton, lovely staff, piercings and tattooes tastefully displayed to help the ambience. What I like about them is their obvious attention to staff training, reflecting in the pleasant way the say 'Wot'! One tipped me out of my wheelchair when I visited wuth the U3A lunch club last month and then helped me crawl up the steps to get back in.

Guest JackoTC

The George in Wanstead is a great Wetherspoons, and one or two in Glasgow are good too. Yes, they have some shitty pubs full of wankers drunk at 11am (yes ok, but I'm only ever drunk at home at that time...or on a plane or train...and sometimes at work), but give them their due, they do mini beer and cider fests and will do us a couple of large Bombay Sapphires and tonic for less than £8 to cleanse the palate after a fuck load of cider. Two of the aforesaid G&T's are £15 in the shithole down the road.

Apart from us though, its generally a cuntfest.

They're bland, sterile places and Mr Wetherspoon has never been serving at any of the ones I've been in. Mind you, I've never seen Aunt Bessie around either. Dirty cow she is though. Phwooaaarr!!!!!!!!! 

Opening pubs in motorway service stations is a stroke of total genius, the biggest single contribution to the science of eugenics since Josef Mengele's father forgot to wear a condom that one time in the summer of 1910...

You can get a drink in most continental service stations, and their blood/alcohol limit is lower than ours.

Guest judgetwi

Never go in the fucking places, trendy shitholes.

Trendy? Fucking trendy?? You have either never been in one or you live in a drain. Personally, i love a good Wetherspoons. Obviously some of them are full of drunken old cunts but they are cheap, there is no shit music blaring out and , most importantly, they are not full of skinny-jeaned, baseball-booted, whispy bearded middle class cunts waving their credit cards about and shouting "can i get........(insert any poncey drink you wouldn't wash your fucking boots with)......can i get a latte.......can i get this, can i get that...." i'll tell you what you can get fuckhead..........you can get on a plane and fuck off to America and get out of my fucking face you wanker.

Trendy? Fucking trendy?? You have either never been in one or you live in a drain. Personally, i love a good Wetherspoons. Obviously some of them are full of drunken old cunts but they are cheap, there is no shit music blaring out and , most importantly, they are not full of skinny-jeaned, baseball-booted, whispy bearded middle class cunts waving their credit cards about and shouting "can i get........(insert any poncey drink you wouldn't wash your fucking boots with)......can i get a latte.......can i get this, can i get that...." i'll tell you what you can get fuckhead..........you can get on a plane and fuck off to America and get out of my fucking face you wanker.

Yes, buyer beware. If you don't like it, you get to pay twice as much elsewhere.

We went for a meal on Friday for one of my daughters' birthdays, but the Toby Carvery hovel we were going to was full (of cunts), so we went for an "eat all you can" curry instead. Seven of us, including drinks, came to £130, which for the amount of shite we ate and drank, I thought reasonable. However, I've been shitting fucking plutonium for the last 18 hours. What I mistook for wind, I prudently sat down on the lav to expel and thank fuck I did. I hosed the enamel with about 4 litres of a rather fetching russet non-drip emulsion. Since about 3 am today, I've been jet-washing a frapuccino gloss every 40 minutes. My fucking poor arse feels like it's been sanded with 40 Grit. Bastard.

• Like 1

We went for a meal on Friday for one of my daughters' birthdays, but the Toby Carvery hovel we were going to was full (of cunts), so we went for an "eat all you can" curry instead. Seven of us, including drinks, came to £130, which for the amount of shite we ate and drank, I thought reasonable. However, I've been shitting fucking plutonium for the last 18 hours. What I mistook for wind, I prudently sat down on the lav to expel and thank fuck I did. I hosed the enamel with about 4 litres of a rather fetching russet non-drip emulsion. Since about 3 am today, I've been jet-washing a frapuccino gloss every 40 minutes. My fucking poor arse feels like it's been sanded with 40 Grit. Bastard.

You should have washed your hands first.

Guest nobgobbler

We went in one on Friday and there was no water in the taps in the bogs- well it was in cunting Blackpool. A nice little email to head office. No reply as yet, and if I don't get one by the end of the day I will be sending one to the department of health n safety. Cunts.

Thanks for the image vodds, I was enjoying my lunchtime sarnie til I read that.

Guest nobgobbler

Were you farting in the direction of Blackpool Rev? I think I could smell it.  :huh:

• 1 year later...
Guest JackoTC

Heading off to one now. Its £14 for a large G&T in this fucking hotel, and Wetherspoons do the same with a better tonic for £6.80. I'm not made of fucking money. How do you like those fucking apples ?

7 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

Heading off to one now. Its £14 for a large G&T in this fucking hotel, and Wetherspoons do the same with a better tonic for £6.80. I'm not made of fucking money. How do you like those fucking apples ?

Jesus, Jacko, what a fucking rip off. Try to locate a "Hungry Horse" establishment. Can't go wrong with their prices. Any seasoned alcoholic should have them on a satnav and in long-term memory.

Guest Alfie Noakes
5 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Jesus, Jacko, what a fucking rip off. Try to locate a "Hungry Horse" establishment. Can't go wrong with their prices. Any seasoned alcoholic should have them on a satnav and in long-term memory.

Do seasoned alcoholics have a long term memory then?

Guest JackoTC
6 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Just now, Alfie Noakes said:

Do seasoned alcoholics have a long term memory then?

There was a Hungry Horse nearby, but I didn't like it at all. I can't remember why.............................I think it did a meat raffle ? Reminded me of a Miners Welfare Club.....only with poorer people.