CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WETHERSPOONS PUBS

CCArchive

There are 5 in Manchester of varying quality. In one, the manager is such a twat he would look at home on this site. He banned a family because a kid if about 6 had an England football shirt on at breakfast time. (They were in town to watch a match at O.T) The food and beer vary but are OK value. Don't generally like the fuckers though.

Just now, Cuntybaws said:

Erm, remind me again, what were "miners"? Something like steelworkers, right? Or shipbuilders?

Are they not what Savile was into? Literally in some cases....allegedly.

Need to check my spelling.

• 4 months later...
Guest JackoTC

Wetherspoons it is. Getting fucking on it shortly. Challenge is on, two and a half hours and £50 each to get utterly fucking wankered, before Shejacko & co collects us.

My weapons of choice are bottles of Leffe with large 209's and tonic. Tequila's to finish.

4 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

Wetherspoons it is. Getting fucking on it shortly. Challenge is on, two and a half hours and £50 each to get utterly fucking wankered, before Shejacko & co collects us.

My weapons of choice are bottles of Leffe with large 209's and tonic. Tequila's to finish.

Jacko you are class, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Guest Bill Stickers
17 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

I hope you choke on your own vomit when you get back and become a statistic. 

2 hours ago, JackoTC said:

Without a shade of uncertainty, that is the most fucking boring post I have ever read. 

Guest DingTheRioja
4 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Here she fucking is, I thought I could smell a tedious twat, and my nose is fucked.

Were you working on your latest wanky multi-quote masterpiece, or just another absurdly shit playground insult? 

Either way, fuck off. 

If you keep sweet talking me like that, I might have to think even less of you than I already do...

Prick.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, Bubbles said:

No need to sign off your posts, Ding, you idiot. Everyone knows it's you. 

Bubba G Imp Esq.

Terrible, fucking terrible.

Give bob monkhouse his jokebook back ffs...

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
24 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Still better than choking on someone else's vomit though.

..or spunk.......or your own spunk. An interesting question, would you rather choke on your own spunk or someone else's vomit before a kebab?

5 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

..or spunk.......or your own spunk. An interesting question, would you rather choke on your own spunk or someone else's vomit before a kebab?

An interesting philosophical question drew, which throws up a lot of conundrums. I'm gagging to see whether the corner faithful will swallow it.