CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sammy Lee

Cuntybaws

Guest Lady Penelope
8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Derek Hales is a bearded shyster cunt. He came round here last year to fix my boiler and the fucker ballsed it up. Gypsy fucker. 

I have been to Norton-in-Hales a few times

I went to see Charlton Athletic at Charlton once. That was the main motivation for me burning my passport, so they couldn't make me go again.

And I thought Rochdale was shite.  Charlton is just Luton without the beautiful beaches.

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Pre 90s football is ok Ratty. It was before it became a poofs pastime and you could get a fucking good hiding before and after a match. And a dose of salmonella from a meat pie during it.

oranges at half time, shins destroyed by Norman Hunter, Muslims for goal posts 

2 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Is he the one that looks like Tony Iommi?

Or was that Mike Flanagan?

Derek Hales only had one testicle you know

Yes he does look like Iommi. He got sent off for chinning someone who called him a one bollocked cunt. I think he still holds the record as Charltons leading goal scorer. Moved to Derby county and west ham, then returned and finished his career at the valley.

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes he does look like Iommi. He got sent off for chinning someone who called him a one bollocked cunt. I think he still holds the record as Charltons leading goal scorer. Moved to Derby county and west ham, then returned and finished his career at the valley.

His head was actually a perfect cuboid, but he grew spherical hair to conceal that shameful deformity.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJQ2MoKNnmVve_IHxSjZS

• Like 1