CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sammy Lee

Cuntybaws

I see this talentless dwarf has popped up at Southampton now as “first team assistant coach”. Fuck me, I wouldn't hire this gobshite scouse cunt to make the fucking tea. You'd get considerably better value and coaching expertise by just employing one of the PG Tips chimps, and the chimp would look better in a suit.

5opTHLO.jpg

How do these no-mark wankers keep finding well paid employment despite a long and inglorious career of failure? Football really is for cunts.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

I have no opinion about this gentlemen and i wonder what your problem is Mr. Bores. I also wonder you haven't got a load of wankers screaming like girls that you are a cocksucking gay cunt for daring to nominate a football cunt. Any ideas?

I have no opinion about this gentlemen and i wonder what your problem is Mr. Bores. I also wonder you haven't got a load of wankers screaming like girls that you are a cocksucking gay cunt for daring to nominate a football cunt. Any ideas?

I don't like the cunt. I've never liked the cunt. Perhaps I just have a problem with small cunts and gobshites generally, who knows? I'm going off you at a rate of knots too.

Guest judgetwi

I don't like the cunt. I've never liked the cunt. Perhaps I just have a problem with small cunts and gobshites generally, who knows? I'm going off you at a rate of knots too.

It's funny how you don't have to justify your nominations and i do. Maybe my tongue just doesn't fit. Never mind i don't want to upset anyone so i'll just fuck off.

• 1 month later...

He is right though, CB. You are clearly a raving duvet chewer for knowing anything at all about this ex Arsenal, Northern Ireland.... Ermm.... Oh....
  • Like 1

I always fucking knew football was for homosexualists. That cunt behind the gibbon in the ill-fitting brown suit is about to hold onto the primate's ears and give him a damn good rogering right up his festering and doubtlessly flabby dung hatch. Hardly any justification needed at all, really, they're all screaming fucking benders. And cunts.

I always fucking knew football was for homosexualists. That cunt behind the gibbon in the ill-fitting brown suit is about to hold onto the primate's ears and give him a damn good rogering right up his festering and doubtlessly flabby dung hatch. Hardly any justification needed at all, really, they're all screaming fucking benders. And cunts.

If you look at his shorts he has WD on them. If his number is 40 then you've got a very good lubricant there

• 2 years later...
Guest Lady Penelope
On 01/09/2014 at 11:56 PM, judgetwi said:

It's funny how you don't have to justify your nominations and i do. Maybe my tongue just doesn't fit. Never mind i don't want to upset anyone so i'll just fuck off.

Goodbye Jugs

Guest Lady Penelope
On 01/09/2014 at 11:31 PM, judgetwi said:

Judge .. we were lovers once .. why did you go away? :(

23 minutes ago, scotty said:

You a charlton man, eric? The judge reckoned pardew as his top manager there, but he didn't last long at saints after getting caught with his trousers down. 

I was once Scotty. I was caught up in the nastier side of things as it was late 80s, so I didn't see too many games. I do remember Lennie Lawrence was manager at the time and Jim Melrose was the star player, after we got rid of Paul Walsh, just before he became a big noise. I did see old Derek Hales play in an old timers charity match and he was fucking brilliant, fast as fuck. He must have been 50 at the time.

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I was once Scotty. I was caught up in the nastier side of things as it was late 80s, so I didn't see too many games. I do remember Lennie Lawrence was manager at the time and Jim Melrose was the star player, after we got rid of Paul Walsh, just before he became a big noise. I did see old Derek Hales play in an old timers charity match and he was fucking brilliant, fast as fuck. He must have been 50 at the time.

Derek Hales is a bearded shyster cunt. He came round here last year to fix my boiler and the fucker ballsed it up. Gypsy fucker.