CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Man from Warwickshire killed by great white shark in Austrailia.

Guest ducunti

Guest KuntaCunty

Poor shark must have been starving.  In light of the fact that Great Whites become euphoric after feasting upon the stinking, rotting, festering, floating corpses of whales and walruses, for it to sink its teeth into a Warwickshire cunt, it was most certainly desperate. 

I'm staying in Australia visiting my son for a few months and saw this in the news. Apparently this is not uncommon as some old bitch and her husband went for a morning swim a month prior and she got chewed to death as well. Angry fucking sharks over here. Explains why the Abos hate water/bathing.

Guest KuntaCunty

I'm staying in Australia visiting my son for a few months and saw this in the news. Apparently this is not uncommon as some old bitch and her husband went for a morning swim a month prior and she got chewed to death as well. Angry fucking sharks over here. Explains why the Abos hate water/bathing.

Shark scientists keep saying that you have better odds of getting struck by lightning, than being attacked by a shark.  Some say, the odds of winning a lottery are equally better than being turned into a heap of shark shit.  Poor cunts probably should have chosen to sip fancy drinks on the pool deck, and play the fucking lottery. 

I often go to a certain site to carry out work and one cunt there stinks to high fucking heaven, I sometimes think he must sleep in my food and garden waste bin ( which incidentally in this area is brown and is the only one I can remember the purpose as I just think of shit). I doubt also if he actually owns a toothbrush perhaps preferring to use the toilet pan for mouthwash. Do you think he might be an Abo?

Guest judgetwi

I often go to a certain site to carry out work and one cunt there stinks to high fucking heaven, I sometimes think he must sleep in my food and garden waste bin ( which incidentally in this area is brown and is the only one I can remember the purpose as I just think of shit). I doubt also if he actually owns a toothbrush perhaps preferring to use the toilet pan for mouthwash. Do you think he might be an Abo?

Excellent! Let's not miss the opportunity for a bit of irrelevant and unnecessary racism eh Pixieboots?

Excellent! Let's not miss the opportunity for a bit of irrelevant and unnecessary racism eh Pixieboots?

It never occurred to me what colour he sees in the mirror, but you can always rely on our resident litter warden to associate the racist angle.

I love these stories where some thick cunt fucks about with wild animals and they turn around and eat the fucker. Cheers me up no end. :D  :D  :D

The dickwads go swanning into some animals home , be it the ocean, jungle, river etc and then it's shock horror when said animal turns up and says "fuck this pal , make no mistake you're in for an almighty twatting" 

Guest KuntaCunty

I love these stories where some thick cunt fucks about with wild animals and they turn around and eat the fucker. Cheers me up no end. :D  :D  :D

It's comforting to know that something can break through that crusty, angry, bitter exterior of yours. Of course, it has to come at misfortune of others, you cunt.

Guest judgetwi

It never occurred to me what colour he sees in the mirror, but you can always rely on our resident litter warden to associate the racist angle.

"It never occured to me"..........oh really? So it never occurred to you that asking if this dirty shit smelling cunt is an "Abo", as you call him, is in any way an unnecessary racist remark? You have never met an "Abo" in your life and you probably never will but that doesn't stop you despising these people because their skin is black. That's a very primeval emotion. What is it that makes you so afraid of a man with a different colour skin?

Guest judgetwi

It's comforting to know that something can break through that crusty, angry, bitter exterior of yours. Of course, it has to come at misfortune of others, you cunt.

Sorry Mr. Bumshine but this site is for angry bitter people like me. This is where i come to express the things i can't say in public because i have a job and certain social relations i have to maintain. If ,for example, i expressed my disgraceful homophobia in public i would be sacked on the spot and, in addition i would lose a lot of friends especially female friends. (yes . the ladies are very sympathetic towards our bumfucking bretheren......to be honest i thought you, of all people , would know that). It's wankers like you, sad ,not very bright braggarts who have no life who are out of place here, not me. Why don't you fuck off to some chatroom and see if you can find some other lonely cunts you can have a chinwag with?

Guest KuntaCunty

Sorry Mr. Bumshine but this site is for angry bitter people like me. This is where i come to express the things i can't say in public because i have a job and certain social relations i have to maintain. If ,for example, i expressed my disgraceful homophobia in public i would be sacked on the spot and, in addition i would lose a lot of friends especially female friends. (yes . the ladies are very sympathetic towards our bumfucking bretheren......to be honest i thought you, of all people , would know that). It's wankers like you, sad ,not very bright braggarts who have no life who are out of place here, not me. Why don't you fuck off to some chatroom and see if you can find some other lonely cunts you can have a chinwag with?

Indeed, that's why most punters here are ridiculing you at any given moment, and absolutely nobody gives a fuck about what you have to say.  Filling out benefit applications doesn't count as work you plonker.  The only female friends you have are the brothel hostesses that are charitable enough to give you a bologna sarnie on a cold night, notice once again, how the prospect of you actually becoming intimate, even with a paid professional, is not considered.  Your complete lack of a life, no demonstrable skills at pulling, losing popularity contests to Bronski = BANG! 

Guest judgetwi

To like a person just because they is black, is as racist as liking them 'coz they is white.

Abo's on the other hand have the best of both worlds as they are 'in-betweenies'

To like a Judge however is neither racist nor is it acceptable in this day and age, and it is morally wrong...

Less you be a cunt or 'one of them' such as a back door junk-trunker or a 'wannabe Heather Mills'

There comes a time in ones life, for by-gone's to be goodbye-gone's and to allow old warts to heal

but once a Twi' ALWAYS a Twi' and he dwells within his own putrid & gormless realm... Like a Sap, at Tesco on a Friday, sucking stale croissant for a buzz. 

He is not an in-betweenie as such (in the normal sense of the word) but is a cunt without any color-stain,

save for one of total shit. 

What the fuck are you on about Jizzer? You need to see a fucking head doctor you fucked up tosser.

Guest judgetwi

Indeed, that's why most punters here are ridiculing you at any given moment, and absolutely nobody gives a fuck about what you have to say.  Filling out benefit applications doesn't count as work you plonker.  The only female friends you have are the brothel hostesses that are charitable enough to give you a bologna sarnie on a cold night, notice once again, how the prospect of you actually becoming intimate, even with a paid professional, is not considered.  Your complete lack of a life, no demonstrable skills at pulling, losing popularity contests to Bronski = BANG! 

Well if " nobody gives a fuck about what (i) have to say" shut the fuck up  you little twat. By the way, you forgot about my council bedsit, the gay club where i clean the bogs and suck cocks and the fact that i sit around all day in my pants. Oh....and i'm a fat cunt. If you must use the usual schoolboy cliches at least make an effort you lazy arsehole.

"It never occured to me"..........oh really? So it never occurred to you that asking if this dirty shit smelling cunt is an "Abo", as you call him, is in any way an unnecessary racist remark? You have never met an "Abo" in your life and you probably never will but that doesn't stop you despising these people because their skin is black. That's a very primeval emotion. What is it that makes you so afraid of a man with a different colour skin?

It never occurred to me due to you not questioning one small detail, the man in question is actually Anglo Saxon and born in Sidcup, but you are welcome to enquire and see if there is a slim chance you can jusify all this bollox if you so wish. While your there any chance of some black bin liners.

Well if " nobody gives a fuck about what (i) have to say" shut the fuck up  you little twat. By the way, you forgot about my council bedsit, the gay club where i clean the bogs and suck cocks and the fact that i sit around all day in my pants. Oh....and i'm a fat cunt. If you must use the usual schoolboy cliches at least make an effort you lazy arsehole.

You bastards... You've been spying on me!

Get off your fucking high horse Judge and stop being a right whinging holier then thou cuntsmear. You openly admit to being homophobic, yet god help anybody who slightly references anything slightly racist. So It's ok to hate fags for no apparent reason yet not ok to hate abos for having appalling hygiene? I cannot stand poofs or abos and many others but I happen to like Scots as I am one. Does that mean I get on my high horse and feign offence when other punters have a crack at my countrymen on this site? No I shut the fuck up and laugh about is as cunts are entitled to have an opinion weather I like it or not plus I'm not a pretentious, precious, shit stirring negative cunt flap. Good day to you Sir. 

Guest KuntaCunty

I didn't forget them, Judge, I just couldn't be bothered to write it all.  We are all quite familiar with your living situation, and slight social stature.  I refer you to the "Cheating in a pie eating contest" thread where you can see your (non-existent) character being assassinated with fun banter styled comments that will, of course, sail right over your head.  You have to possess a sense of humor to understand it.  You really ought to be thankful, as I am one that has yet to block you.  I would guess, most of the others are convinced you have no value or worth of any kind, and like your parents, when they were alive, pretend you don't exist.  Off you go now, the warden will be taking a head count at first light.