CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WINSTON CHURCHILL

He wasn't a great leader; there were just some utterly useless cunts around at the time. He was an egotistical twat who would have bummed off to America if Rommel had landed in Rhyl.

He wasn't a great leader; there were just some utterly useless cunts around at the time. He was an egotistical twat who would have bummed off to America if Rommel had landed in Rhyl.

He wouldn't have bummed off to america. He planned to move to the midlands and fight from there.

He did fuck up a few times (Moving in to Greece before kicking the the Italians out of North Africa) but he was a good motivator and he motivated the British public. I could imagine his "fight them on the beeches" speech galvanised the British public.

Luckily for us the Charlie Chaplin lookalike fucked up more times then winnie

Don't think Rommel would have ever dared to land in Rhyl, there are  too many scousers and potters there .. I'm pretty sure he would have landed at Prestatyn and set up camp at Talacre.

Guest ducunti

Don't think Rommel would have ever dared to land in Rhyl, there are  too many scousers and potters there .. I'm pretty sure he would have landed at Prestatyn and set up camp at Talacre.

Wouldn't of been able to land in Dover, Goering's belly would of been in the way.

Guest KuntaCunty

Did the cunt ever own a lighter?

He wouldn't would he?  The cunt scrounged his cigars from other world leaders, it's logical to conclude he'd ask them to light them as well. 

What utter bollocks, after the failure of Chamberlain he rallied the country to fight and ultimately help defeat Hitler, the most evil man in History. Rat, you'd be speaking German if it wasn't for Churchill. Then again, you do come across as a modern day nazi though, EDL perhaps? You certainly wouldn't have enjoyed the freedom to state your views the way you do in a Nazi controlled Britain, they would have rooted out people like you in the middle of the night and you would have just disappeared without trace.

Quite. Do you know the story about Winston's bogey?

Guest deebom

I like the way He took us to war to 'save' Poland, millions of our troops dead and maimed, then at the end we handed half of europe over to Stalin to suffer an even worse fate. Nice one Winston.

He was up his own arse and incredibly irritating with his 'stirring' speeches. He even tried to take the credit for getting America into the war, ignoring their oil embargo of Japan and the response they got at Pearl Harbour. Hitler had stayed at Prestatyn Sands holiday camp and it became a model for camps across The Reich and beyond.

I like the way He took us to war to 'save' Poland, millions of our troops dead and maimed, then at the end we handed half of europe over to Stalin to suffer an even worse fate. Nice one Winston

He has so many cigars... so much brandy.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Your days are numbered, Alf. Nobody likes you... a victim of your own thickness.

All of our days are numbered you disease ridden pursuer of sex with other men. How is it for you now the councils are closing the only places where you can get any action?
You do sound a lot like prattroller to me. Poof.

Guest JackoTC

All of our days are numbered you disease ridden pursuer of sex with other men. How is it for you now the councils are closing the only places where you can get any action?

Swimming pools ?

Swimming pools ?

I hope that's not a Michael Barrymore reference? Nothing was ever proved, you know, and his timeless classic "Strike It Lucky" still runs on endless loop on Challenge TV to this very day.

Besides, you wouldn't catch Frank dead in Turkish Baths. Not after the great Stoke Newington kokoretsi incident of 2001...

No one likes you and now you've gone and alienated your last minority hope... the gays.

I hope that's not a Michael Barrymore reference? Nothing was ever proved, you know, and his timeless classic "Strike It Lucky" still runs on endless loop on Challenge TV to this very day.

Besides, you wouldn't catch Frank dead in Turkish Baths. Not after the great Stoke Newington kokoretsi incident of 2001...

Oh god, I'd forgotten that. The smell of faeces hung around for days... The horror!