CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

NO ! This is not the place !

No! This is not the place where cunts of the world are mentioned. Its a bland, Oh so boring typical social chat thread with a slight emphasis on OMG! ! Yawn !!! How times have changed you cunts !!!!!

Greetings Geoff old cock.This only seemed to occur after the site was migrated to the forum. Prior to that it was a cuntfest royally giving it to the cunts of the world. Now I agree, cunts like Moi (a serial arse pain) use it as a general chat forum and it has somewhat lost its way and the noms although at times are amusing, seem to have lost a bit of the hilarity that made the site so endearing to many.    

Guest Alfie Noakes

Came back after a few years away, was here as cardinal sin when holy moly hosted. It is not as colourful and a bit bleak compared to then. Still going to stay just to piss off multi iders and the pathetic patroller fantasist.

Guest JackoTC

I could not believe that some cunt (Agentpeanut) started a Book Club Nom in the members lounge. I know its full of cunts in there, but that really summed it up. If it wasn't for a certain few on here who like to stir up the shit, it would really go down the karzi. Even Ratter rarely says anything inflammatory now. You all fuck arses.

Guest JackoTC

If you don't like it here, fuck off. Nobody will miss you.

See, good show Londonm - you certainly do your fair share to keep it like the old site. Whilst I don't want to seem like an arse kisser, I certainly admire the way you piss people off and get a good row going. If only PunkApe was still around.........

Guest JackoTC

He is, as good as admitted it, it's that boring twat Delboy67.

Surely not ? I know he's a cunt, but PunkApe was a top drawer cunt, and did it with his own cuntish style - all I've seen Delboy67 do is throw crass insults ?    

Guest TheCatWoman

It's not as good as it was, mainly, I think, due to the fact that it's hard to keep track of postings as you don't get that 'news feed' thing going on.  I can't seem to visualize people as well as I used to.  There used to be some great wank fodder on here ;-)

Guest JackoTC

It's not as good as it was, mainly, I think, due to the fact that it's hard to keep track of postings as you don't get that 'news feed' thing going on.  I can't seem to visualize people as well as I used to.  There used to be some great wank fodder on here ;-)

I'm really not sure where to go with that at all................

Came back after a few years away, was here as cardinal sin when holy moly hosted. It is not as colourful and a bit bleak compared to then. Still going to stay just to piss off multi iders and the pathetic patroller fantasist.

You've aged a bit Card - are you OK? Are you getting enough fresh veg?

Guest judgetwi

No! This is not the place where cunts of the world are mentioned. Its a bland, Oh so boring typical social chat thread with a slight emphasis on OMG! ! Yawn !!! How times have changed you cunts !!!!!

Well, i don't know how long you have been on here but it was ever thus. The majority of people on here have always been sad, socially inept tossers who use this site as a chatroom with enhanced swearing. I have lost count of the number of times i have been accused of being "angry" and a "moaning cunt." You can try pointing out to them that this site is intended for angry moaning cunts if you like but the said Facebook tossers will just tell you to fuck off. By the way, i just had a nice bacon sarnie for breakfast. What did you have?

Well, i don't know how long you have been on here but it was ever thus. The majority of people on here have always been sad, socially inept tossers who use this site as a chatroom with enhanced swearing. I have lost count of the number of times i have been accused of being "angry" and a "moaning cunt." You can try pointing out to them that this site is intended for angry moaning cunts if you like but the said Facebook tossers will just tell you to fuck off. By the way, i just had a nice bacon sarnie for breakfast. What did you have?

Not worth a nomination in its own right (a lesson there for some of you) but cunts who say "sarnie" instead of sandwich are almost as bad as cunts who say "Chrimbo" instead of Christmas. Hanging's too good for them!
  • Like 1

Guest Snatch

Not worth a nomination in its own right (a lesson there for some of you) but cunts who say "sarnie" instead of sandwich are almost as bad as cunts who say "Chrimbo" instead of Christmas. Hanging's too good for them!

I bet he even goes on his "hols".