CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nekulturny

Cuntybaws

Actually the main agenda of the EDL is Islamophobia, which sits with your politics not mine. I've made you look a cunt Schlomo, and it was all too easy. I expected more from you, but I guess you can't expect an untermensch to grasp basic debate.

When it comes to making someone look a cunt, Decimal, you do it no better than when the subject matter is yourself.

Yes, of course you have, because I really need a first year student to remind me of post WW2 politics. I'd stop joining in with the current trendy anti-Semite student politics, when you eventually grow up you'll have a rounder more informed world view. It makes you look like you're a fascist using terms like untermensch, which is a dark and nasty place to be sunshine. How about only posting when you're bringing something to the table, because you haven't yet. Your postings are the drivel of an undeveloped mind.

I get more of a response out of you than you normally dish out so I'm obviously hitting a nerve. The fact is I'm not an anti-Semite. I'm not anti anything. I'm just pointing out that your posts have a blatant philo-Semitic bias and I want to know why? I don't care what you are to be honest, I don't know anything for certain about your background and I never will. What I do know though is that you are a sanctimonious, crass, vulgar Islamophobe and your accusations of EDL affiliation sit better with your politics,not mine

Guest Keith Lard

To use terms like 'untermensch' and 'are you a Jew' makes you an anti Semite, the lowest of the low. I don't even know why I'm responding to your shit student posts to be honest, you're beneath me and most decent people. Go and wank over concentration camp films with Rat or something, you tedious little cunt.

You seem mad Londonm. Do you want to watch My Little Pony with me?

To use terms like 'untermensch' and 'are you a Jew' makes you an anti Semite, the lowest of the low. I don't even know why I'm responding to your shit student posts to be honest, you're beneath me and most decent people. Go and wank over concentration camp films with Rat or something, you tedious little cunt.

Poor baby. resorting to cheap insults, I'd pity you but it'd be a pointless exercise.

Guest Keith Lard

So funny Keith, really you are. Repeatedly posting the same shit every day is hilarious.

Don't be upset Sweetie. I could run you a nice warm bubble bath to calm the tension that is going on here.

You've run of steam haven't you, because you know I'm right. Are you ashamed of your fascist views now, child?

Labelling someone a fascist because they do not agree with a blinkered Jewish view of world politics just does not cut it anymore I'm afraid. The ghettoization of Palestinians and your dogmatic acceptance of this makes you the genuine 21st century fascist.

Superb, you now post your cliche naive student world view combined with casual anti Semitic rhetoric. You utter chump, game over. I win. Come back when you've grown up, and seen a bit of life. How old are you then, simple Simon?

If this is the best response you can filter out from your closed mind then there is no point in engaging in further discourse. The Islamophobic, philo-Semitic standard response is to label any criticism of Israeli policy as anti-Semitic. As I have said before, this really does not cut it anymore. You are the one who needs to grow up and experience the realities of life in this day and age. If you still condone Israeli policy after considering this then you are beyond help. Goodnight.

Here's one for you Londo: Malcolm Rifkind made an impassioned plea for cunts to vote against Palestine being symbolically recognised as a country. I firmly believe he did this because he's a jew. Am I automatically anti-semitic (in your eyes) for making this observation? Can I say he's ant--Palestinian?

Labelling someone a fascist because they do not agree with a blinkered Jewish view of world politics just does not cut it anymore I'm afraid. The ghettoization of Palestinians and your dogmatic acceptance of this makes you the genuine 21st century fascist.

Not all Jews. Surely, you mean something else?

Right, let's try again. Potato faced Russian peasants on holiday have taken to wearing captain's hats in the deluded belief this somehow makes them appear as refined members of a class they didn't even believe in until last week. They adorn their podgy jug-eared offspring likewise, which is the worst look since those mysterious mullety rattails sported by German teens to this very day.

Guest nobgobbler

Right, let's try again. Potato faced Russian peasants on holiday have taken to wearing captain's hats in the deluded belief this somehow makes them appear as refined members of a class they didn't even believe in until last week. They adorn their podgy jug-eared offspring likewise, which is the worst look since those mysterious mullety rattails sported by German teens to this very day.

I think your efforts are wasted on this thread Bawsy. And I know fuck all about Ruskies, so, do you fancy a shag?