CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Percentages of Poles and Lithuanians

Guest cuntcrapper

97% decided to stay away from the UK. Thank God.

It's always the same, we get the crap and the intelligent one's stay at home. It's already too late anyway, we are being eaten from the inside out by alien maggots.

Celts to be correct. Being a johnny foreigner 3rd generation I wouldn't expect you to know that.

Silly boy, and a Troll to boot.

Oh! Cymru Am Byth. Hope we do well today.

Since the third generation in me is Irish, I think I'm better placed to know what Celts are than you. And actually, the correct historical term would be Britons. Celtic is a fairly modern identity.

Silly boy, and a thick cunt to boot.

The problem with these devious Slavic cunts is that they have natural camouflage. As long as they avoid too much sun and resist the temptation to drape their plain womenfolk in black sheets they can pass among us unnoticed. Fucking pod people! Unluckily for them, their instinct to clump together in ghettos might one day be used against them.

John Hume is NOT a cunt.

He gave a chilling impression of political bankruptcy, rather like a man who has lost a fortune by backing a particular number consistently at the roulette table and continues to stare at that number even though he no longer has a stake to play.”

• 2 years later...
Guest Tata Steely Dan
On 11/21/2014 at 7:59 AM, Decimus said:

I'll tell you a story about immigration. My Grandfather came to this country when he was 18 and hasn't claimed a single penny in benefits. Instead he has paid more than the average amount of tax towards the upkeep of this country, and has provided decent wages and employment opportunities for hundreds of local ENGLISH people.

Your Grandfather is probably disappointed in you.

Anyway, what sort of chocolate did you eagerly pull out of your advent calendar this morning, chief? 

Fuck knows why this topic has been tenuously dragged out of 2014, but for what it's worth, I worked with over 30 Polish immigrants, all of them without exception were hardworking, honest to a fault and fucking good mates when you need one. I learnt a lot of their language and this gained me a respect from them. They have no love for the scum element which rarely includes polish nationals and is mainly comprised of Slovak Roma immigrants, it is these fuckers who fiddle the system, steal and whatever else. The Poles get wrongly tarred with their brush due to a similar accent and a partial crossover language. True Poles will rarely cause any grief for anyone.