CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

ARE YOU READY FOR IT?

AT every turn and every job folk ask me the same boring question' Am i ready for it ?'...well the answer to that is if you mean buying pointless gifts that will be exchanged, sold on ebay,stuck under the kitcfhen cupboard with last years must have gadget, or sold at the carboot in August to help pay your visa card so as to be able to afford more credit for Christmas well then yes, or do you mean the pointless meal we partake in once a year with tastless bland shite we dont touch at any other tine of the year well the answer is yes, if you mean my working routine disrubted with a holiday i dont want in the middle of winter well the answer is yes,....so over all yes i am fuking ready............MERY CUNTING CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!

AT every turn and every job folk ask me the same boring question' Am i ready for it ?'

It's not boring, but it is necessary. In a country becoming ever more obsessed with litigation, Frank is legally obliged to ask you this, just in case you clench up on him and he does your sphincter an injury.

Yes I'm ready for it, I'm ready to go on a fucking killing spree. But to my credit i'll wear a fucking santa suit when I'm walking around looking for victims with a machete and a fucking machine-gun.

Are you ready for what?

The tsunami of cum Brony will unleash on Christmas morning when he finds what Santa has left in his (latex) stocking?

Tsunami of cum? Fuck it, looks like that Greek yoghurt I was having for lunch is going back in the fridge now.

Guest KuntaCunty

We are boycotting the season of cuntitude.  We haven't put up a tree, bought a single pressie, or tuned in to a single song, they're all shit!  The only thing we plan to do is have a meal that is nicer than Thursday night fish fingers.  No reason we can't show each other a good time and appreciation for our life together. 

Ding dong merrily on high, in heaven the bells are ringing. Ding dong verily the sky is riven With Angels singing

JOIN IN ........ Glorrrrrrrrrr. Eeyore Eeyore. Eeyore. Eeyore Eeyore. Eeyore

Poof.

BURN THE HERETIC ....... Peace and goodwill to all men... Err ..and women .... and vegans.

You been drinking again Spotto? And so early on a Sunday morning.

What will the neighbours say?