CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pretentious retired cunts on property relocation shows.

Decimus

2 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

To be honest Bubba, he has got a point. It's just a pity he hasn't got a compass and a French map.

It’s the 2nd day of 2018, and you’re still alive. To say I’m disappointed is a massive understatement. Please stop posting drivel, and concentrate on dying. Much obliged.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I was being ironic, but alas it has all been in vain. If you re-read the Dickyless post again the flid has written "200 hundred"

The root word of course us IRON!  

Guest luke swarm
11 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

The root word of course us IRON!  

you are too late with this comment Sleeve, its 8.55 now and I expect Pissflaps is currently collapsed in a pool of his own vomit having shit himself from imbibing cheap vodka and scrumpy cider. The carer will again have to change the cunts trousers and mop up his blood specked chunder at 10 tomorrow morning.

She is on minimum wage as well the poor woman.    

Guest Lady Penelope
4 hours ago, luke swarm said:

hahahahah nice one centurion, that taught the Bubba cunt a lesson and I think it will fuck up Bubs confidence for a few days.

Job well done Drossy, why not have a couple of weeks off now you hilariously funny cunt to enjoy your success.

Young Albert does have a point.

Guest Wizardsleeve
19 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

you are too late with this comment Sleeve, its 8.55 now and I expect Pissflaps is currently collapsed in a pool of his own vomit having shit himself from imbibing cheap vodka and scrumpy cider. The carer will again have to change the cunts trousers and mop up his blood specked chunder at 10 tomorrow morning.

She is on minimum wage as well the poor woman.    

He cannot be reminded enough!  I like Drew, but fuck he's thick!  

Guest Lady Penelope
45 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

To be honest Bubba, he has got a point. It's just a pity he hasn't got a compass and a French map.

I have got to say that I hope you carry on living just to spite Wizzie and Apey.

Guest luke swarm
10 minutes ago, Ape said:

I certainly don’t like Drew, but yes, he’s as thick as pig shit.

He certainly is exceptionally dense Ape, but the new kid on the block, Bert Dross appears to be as in a league of his own, In fact if the Pigshit scale was deployed, then the Pig would have had to have been on a diet of Walnuts, dried bread and egg yolks for a week to achieve the required viscosity level. That's a very thick pigshit level.   

1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

He certainly is exceptionally dense Ape, but the new kid on the block, Bert Dross appears to be as in a league of his own, In fact if the Pigshit scale was deployed, then the Pig would have had to have been on a diet of Walnuts, dried bread and egg yolks for a week to achieve the required viscosity level. That's a very thick pigshit level.   

Yes, I’ve been reading some of the nonsense that Dross has been posting, and I must concur with your analysis. His disturbing allegiance to Manky only serves to illustrate what a stupid cunt he is.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
4 hours ago, Albert Ross said:

It's one huge fucking pantomime!

It certainly fucking is, but which one? Personally speaking, with characters like Decimus, Ape and Swarms it reminds me of the one portrayed in that episode of the IT Crowd. Gay, I think it was called.