CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Les Dennis

Guest Dr Pandemic

Guest Dr Pandemic

He is in fact a transdimensional being, made up of all the souls of annoying cunts long since dead, manifest physically as a southwest trains employee. Generic looking cunt. Unfunny cunt. Just cunt.

Guest Dr Pandemic

In my opinion what makes him a cunt to me is the way he was effortlessly exploited by the trollop Amanda Holden. And incidentally, just what the FUCK is she famous for? Acting? Singing? Dancing? Sucking sugar daddies cocks?

He lured her with cough sweets and told her he'd talk to his producer. She let that lame cunt fuck her, she deserves a fucking knighthood.

Without Dustin fucking Gee this cunt became nothing. An aimless turd floating through the sewer of showbiz. Anycunt can do a Mavis fucking Riley impression (Oh I don't really know-see, piss), but try doing a Vera fucking Duckworth with the mastery and timing of Gee. This cunt stuck himself to the semen clagged back of Gee, and what thanks did he give him? He worked the cunt to death in fucking panto. He might not be a nonce, but as far as I'm concerned he's to blame for Gee's demise. The cunt.

This might as well be written in chinese. I really can't be arsed to start googling, so can someone explain to me what in the fuck Warren is blethering about?

This might as well be written in chinese. I really can't be arsed to start googling, so can someone explain to me what in the fuck Warren is blethering about?

He had a double act with Dustin Gee. Basically they're memorable for doing a two characters from Coronation Street. Dustin Gee died of a heart attack  and Les Dennis has been dining out on this unfunny skit ever since. Ironically he is now a regular in corrie and even more ironic, his character had a heart attack tonight.

Guest Dr Pandemic

Gee was his comic partner, someone as equally fuckfaced if you ask me

Guest judgetwi

Given the number of unemployed actors in this country how the fuck did this cunt get the Corrie gig? Surely somebody didn't think this wanker would boost the ratings? He must be sucking somebody's cock i reckon.

His public disintegration ,when the Holden person exited stage left from his life , almost perfectly mirrored the teeth clenchingly awful and public breakup of Tony Blackburn's marriage. The relentless glare of the media spotlight gives not one shit for the feelings of their target or anyone else for that matter. The Daily Mail is a vomit pail.

• Like 1

Guest Dr Pandemic

His public disintegration ,when the Holden person exited stage left from his life , almost perfectly mirrored the teeth clenchingly awful and public breakup of Tony Blackburn's marriage. The relentless glare of the media spotlight gives not one shit for the feelings of their target or anyone else for that matter. The Daily Mail is a vomit pail.

I love a pathetic public meltdown. My favourite is Amy Whinehouse, watching her go skeletal and wither away gave me joy. Annoying cunt she was.

Guest Dr Pandemic

I agree with your sentiments, but what a waste of a wonderful voice.

And a cracking pair of tits.

Her voice? It was like some cunt worked out how to weaponise vocal cords.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Her voice? It was like some cunt worked out how to weaponise vocal cords.

I agree, she sounded drugged up and fucked up. How does that make a 'good' voice? They should have put rehab on permanent loop in the Guantanamo punishment block.

Being famous for a catchphrase is a prerequisite for any odious gameshow host cuntbreed, but being famous for a terrible one of a shit character from a fuck-awful soap surely elevates this ubertwat into the cunt Hall of Infamy.

They should do a TV show where, every week, they give him a fuck load of LSD, and perform root canal treatment on him whilst he's in a clockwork orange styled eye-vice watching reruns of Family Fortunes; all the while, a bag of red ants gets emptied onto his head every 5 minutes, a cactus is pushed into his ring piece every ten minutes, and he is wearing headphones that pipe the voices of his family saying how worthless he is. The only drink he is allowed is his own tears.

I'd watch him then I reckon.

• Like 1

I agree, she sounded drugged up and fucked up. How does that make a 'good' voice? They should have put rehab on permanent loop in the Guantanamo punishment block.

She sounded drugged up and fucked up once she became drugged up and fucked up. Until then, she had an amazing voice. Her early stuff was terrific, and I'm not somebody who usually cares much either way about vocals.

She sounded drugged up and fucked up once she became drugged up and fucked up. Until then, she had an amazing voice. Her early stuff was terrific, and I'm not somebody who usually cares much either way about vocals.

I personally liked her voice. She certainly channelled some of the greater soul singers, in vocals as they were back then, but in body how they probably were in their coffins at the time.