CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Darts on the telly.

Guest Gong Farmer

Guest Gong Farmer

I'd ban it completely. I don't want that chavy load of cuntery extraordinaire  appearing life sized on my flat screen fucking up my living room decor with their ridiculously  loud tacky glittery shirts and beer guts, not to mention the sweaty armpits on the fat sweaty swine. The fucking state of some of them beggars belief and they get away with it too.

The audience and fans are the worse of two evils, right shite.  All from some shithouse council estate somewhere intrinsically wank with their loud chavvy 'working class innit' accents and pints of pissy watered down cheap lager cheering at lazy fat cunts doing something fucking stupid and pointless.

Fucking cunts, get to fuck and get off my fucking telly.

Guest judgetwi

Fuck me is this gong wanker still living in the 1980's? If the arsehole actually watched darts on the telly he would find the fat sweaty cunts are a thing of the past. It's big money now and all very professional. Get up to date you uninformed fucking twat.

Guest Gong Farmer

Fuck me is this gong wanker still living in the 1980's? If the arsehole actually watched darts on the telly he would find the fat sweaty cunts are a thing of the past. It's big money now and all very professional. Get up to date you uninformed fucking twat.

A tad touchy aren't you? You can wrap it in gold leaf but it's still an absolute load of televisual pony dished up by the bucket load for the innately thick and hard of understanding..... as proven by your cuntish self. 

Guest judgetwi

A tad touchy aren't you? You can wrap it in gold leaf but it's still an absolute load of televisual pony dished up by the bucket load for the innately thick and hard of understanding..... as proven by your cuntish self.

Mr. Dong you are quite clearly one of the numerous losers on here who is not actually angry about anything. Therefore you make up things to be angry about in order to have some connection with another human being, even if it is only in cyberspace. You know fuck all about darts and you don't know that Jocky Fucking Wilson has been dead for many years. My little hobby is taking the piss out of poor little Facebook wankers like you. Get ready to cry like a girl Mr. Dong.

Guest Gong Farmer

Mr. Dong you are quite clearly one of the numerous losers on here who is not actually angry about anything. Therefore you make up things to be angry about in order to have some connection with another human being, even if it is only in cyberspace. You know fuck all about darts and you don't know that Jocky Fucking Wilson has been dead for many years. My little hobby is taking the piss out of poor little Facebook wankers like you. Get ready to cry like a girl Mr. Dong.

How fascinating. Will that be all for now you insipid little cunt?

Fuck off Jazz.

Guest Gong Farmer

83-13122013125202.jpg

pdc-chairman-barry-hearn-william-hill-wo

Fuck me judge... the epitome of sporting prowess these two..

Tour de France? They piss it....

Olympic Decathlon? Done before brekky....

Fuck me look at that. The absolute epitome and last word in utter wank.

Guest judgetwi

Fuck me look at that. The absolute epitome and last word in utter wank.

I'm afraid your picture of Phil Taylor is rather dated. He has lost so much weight he actually looks quite ill right now. If you had actually watched the recent World Championship on the telly, as you claim, you would know that. As i said, get up to date for fucks sake. Wanker.

Guest Gong Farmer

I'm afraid your picture of Phil Taylor is rather dated. He has lost so much weight he actually looks quite ill right now. If you had actually watched the recent World Championship on the telly, as you claim, you would know that. As i said, get up to date for fucks sake. Wanker.

What? Where did I claim that I'd watched that load of bollocks? I don't fucking think so. I was flicking through the channels when coming across this multicoloured cuntfest of twattery passing it's self of as a 'sport' when in actual fact it's just a glorified pub game with a following of pissheads, shitheads and saggy titted worn out scrubbers.

I'd rather watch the Bowls. At least that attracts a more up market ilk of cunt than 'The Darts' does if you're anything to go by.

Just fuck off you tedious bore, go and dig pins in your scrotum to check that you're still alive and have a pulse, you remedial cuntsap.

Guest Gong Farmer

' The Bowls ' as you say, is as tedious as darts and very lower middle and working class.
It's for boring, self-obsessed, petty jerks.
Have you been away for a while?
Parkhurst perhaps ?

I didn't say that the Bowls was boring or tedious, and I didn't say that I watch the Bowls either. What I actually said is that I'd "rather" watch the Bowls. What you did there was to purposely skip over the facts so that you could hurry on to have have pop at me.  

You didn't pull it off matey... try harder the next time, eh?

' The Bowls ' as you say, is as tedious as darts and very lower middle and working class.
It's for boring, self-obsessed, petty jerks.
Have you been away for a while?
Parkhurst perhaps ?

Looking at the criteria you've listed above, I'm surprised you don't play the game yourself. You tick all the boxes.

Oh, I nearly forgot.....Morning Walter!

I think everyone has got a Judge in the family. Usually a piss soaked great uncle, slumbering for the most part, but who every now and again feels the urge to wake up and dispense pearls of wisdom that no one has any fucking interest in.

Guest Gong Farmer

The fact you would rather watch bowls is even sadder.
I occasionally play croquet but I'd have to be desperate to watch it or watch bowls.
You show all the hallmarks of advanced alcoholism.

I show all the hallmarks of advanced alcoholism? Are you a fucking doctor or something? Or are you just assuming something else of me without considering cold hard facts first? Something you seem to be in the habit of doing. What's your problem with considering cold hard facts before making unfounded sweeping statements? To think that cunts like you get to vote in an election is a very worrying notion indeed. I wouldn't let you have the vote, you shouldn't be qualified to do so in much the same way the chronically mentally handicapped don't get to vote in an election..... and for good reason too as you've clearly demonstrated to all.

Guest ducunti

I show all the hallmarks of advanced alcoholism? Are you a fucking doctor or something? Or are you just assuming something else of me without considering cold hard facts first? Something you seem to be in the habit of doing? What's your problem with considering cold hard facts before making unfounded sweeping statements? To think that cunts like you get to vote in an election is a very worrying notion indeed. I wouldn't let you have the vote, you shouldn't be qualified to so in much the same way chronically mentally handicapped people don't get to vote in an election..... and for good reason too. 

Glad you summed that one up Gongers, I was starting to think you only posted in between bouts of meths comsumption. Unlike Punk who posts in between ideas of grandeur and fighting off the bailiffs in Shady Grove, Alsager.