CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Crematoriums are cunts

White Cunt

Guest Gong Farmer

Please... and take your shitty record collection with you. I know where you live.

You know where I live? You really are one desperate cunt up aren't you? Words fail you, monumentally.

You know where I live? You really are one desperate cunt up aren't you? Words fail you, monumentally.

Don't worry, Gongers, the senile old cunt doesn't know where he lives, let alone anyone else. He is beyond the tertiary stage of syphillis and hasn't got long to go now. He was warned about the dangers of unprotected sex with Thai ladyboys, but he just couldn't say no.

Guest Gong Farmer

Don't worry, Gongers, the senile old cunt doesn't know where he lives, let alone anyone else. He is beyond the tertiary stage of syphillis and hasn't got long to go now. He was warned about the dangers of unprotected sex with Thai ladyboys, but he just couldn't say no.

He's old? That must mean senile dementia and possibly Alzheimer's on top of his autism. The poor old cunt must spend most of his time marinading in his own piss soaked bed.

He's old? That must mean senile dementia and possibly Alzheimer's on top of his autism. The poor old cunt must spend most of his marinading in his own piss soaked bed.

He's supposedly Greek too. The penchant for rampant homosexuality I can believe, but I don't buy that he's descended from a race that gave us philosophy, modern science and medicine along with democracy. He's far too fucking thick.

Guest Gong Farmer

He's supposedly Greek too. The penchant for rampant homosexuality I can believe, but I don't buy that he's descended from a race that gave us philosophy, modern science and medicine along with democracy. He's far too fucking thick.

All the Greeks claim that load of tosh. they're a mixed hybrid race of mongrels that are mostly Turkish and Albanian stock that have colonized it over the years. If he claims anything other than that then he's either deluded, stupid or probably both. One thing's for sure... he's a fuckpig deluxe.

All the Greeks claim that load of tosh. they're a mixed hybrid race of mongrels of mostly Turkish and Albanian stock that have colonized it over the years. If he claims anything other than that then he's either deluded, stupid or probably both. One thing's for sure... he's a fuckpig deluxe.

Have you checked the children?

After paying £ 800, for a body of my relative to be cremated (just cremation, funeral - very decent, was of course a seperate cost), I went to collect the ashes.

I suppose I was expecting to pick up a neatly presented urn or a simple, yet tasteful wooden box, with the name and other details beautifully inscribed on top/side. Imagine my shock, when I was handed a huge container of what I can only describe as tomato-type fertiliser grow-more container, made of cheap green, shitty plastic. There was a white stick-on label on the front, with details scribbled on by some fuckwit, who wouldn't be able to produce three crosses as his own signature. The fertiliser box came with it's own, colour-matched, garden sack-type carrier. WHAT THE FUCK?

I had ashes of my dead animals presented in a more attractive, humane and decent fashion.

Oh, and to mention, I had to go for a second time, because the cunt in the office had fucked off at 4.45, even though the place was supposed to shut at 5. Public service cunts.

I really am sorry to hear that WC. All I can say is that when my dear little granddaughter died last year, the funeral directors were fantastic and a great comfort to us. I really am sorry

Guest Gong Farmer

Have you checked the children?

I've given you the right hump haven't I? You're so enraged that I doubt that you'll sleep tonight and it's all down to little old me. haha!

Guest Gong Farmer

I really am sorry to hear that WC. All I can say is that when my dear little granddaughter died last year, the funeral directors were fantastic and a great comfort to us. I really am sorry

That's awful and doesn't bear thinking about. Very sorry for your loss and my condolences.  I wish you strength.