CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen

Stubby Pecker

The epitome of cuntishness, the tit even turned up on classic fm to spoil my Sunday ambience.

What puzzles me is that the mincer is married with kids! Did he get the mrs to put on a false bread before he bummed her? 

But the thing that really shits me is the cunt lives in my glorious county, in fact I could make a long list of fucking celebrity shite bags who've helped turn the shire into a London satellite. 

Come the revolution when I'm crowned malevolent overlord of the west, these gobshites will feel the wrath of my flame thrower...or mince them up and chuck em in the Severn to boost its ecology 

Edited by Stubby Pecker
Worked out to do tags !

Guest yariman

He is indeed a prime example of baseless foppery, lauded by the BBC as an aesthete, when in fact he is a monumental cunt and nothing more.  I can't stand him and he thankfully wouldn't deign to curl one off in, let alone inhabit, the northern barrens I call home.

Laurence  has a Fine Art degree and has worked in design all his life.

i imagine if John Terry had done something similar he would be mincing around a bit as well.

Poor nomination as usual.

Have you considered burying yourself alive ? Get a video of done so we can watch on here and chortle before storing it prominently in the Archive

lol.

Good evening Walter, I'm sure he does have a degree but then so do I but I'm not a poof. You, however, are a cunt and a bullshitter. And a cunt.

• Like 1

Guest yariman

A Fine Art degree (only a BA, not an MA - tsk), isn't that impressive really. Especially when the cunt's overblown and frankly nasty views on design seem to get no better as he becomes more repulsively aged... he's a prick! 

He is indeed a prime example of baseless foppery, lauded by the BBC as an aesthete, when in fact he is a monumental cunt and nothing more.  I can't stand him and he thankfully wouldn't deign to curl one off in, let alone inhabit, the northern barrens I call home.

Welcome to CC yari, may a greet you buy suggesting you're a massive cunt and a northern one at that.

Yorkies had their own nom a while back thanks to Walter spunkape. I wasn't particularly generous to the white rose county and I ascribe any cuntish behaviour I exhibit to my 50% Yorkshire genes, by heck 

Laurence  has a Fine Art degree and has worked in design all his life.

i imagine if John Terry had done something similar he would be mincing around a bit as well.

Poor nomination as usual.

Have you considered burying yourself alive ? Get a video of done so we can watch on here and chortle before storing it prominently in the Archive

lol.

​Is Laurence a racist cunt as well?

One of the many charlatans on TV who can make a small fortune - by starting out with a large one via an 'Emperors New Clothes' design wankathon,

It's never 'Laurence Does Llanelli' is it, where a 19 stone truck-driver and his brick-thick wife want a new aertex ceiling 'cos the present one's turned amber with the grease from the chip pan'?

Always some desperately chi-chi pastel-coloured idyll where Laurence can waffle his sweet bullshit right up the fundament of high net worth Hackett-wearing types whose wives go in for a lot of 'me' time like the other-worldly shit-for-brains they are.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Rather than start a brand new nom, even though this colossal fucking retard deserves one, I thought I would pump new life into this one with recent news that apparently saying you are "English" is racist, according to this mincing talentless pretty-fucking-English cunt.

He said recently to a magazine that as a Welshman, he is basically like an aborigine of Britain, and welcomes the English here anyway.

Personally, I think the stupid-haired (and indeed named) cunt should stick to what he knows best, being an incredibly bad interior decorator; only if I had my way, he'd be spending his last few breaths adding his wanky flamboyant touches to the insides of a burning fucking wheelie bin.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/09/28/laurence-llewelyn-bowen-never-likes-to-say-england-because-its-racist-6961902/

Guest Bill Stickers
23 hours ago, nocti said:

Rather than start a brand new nom, even though this colossal fucking retard deserves one, I thought I would pump new life into this one with recent news that apparently saying you are "English" is racist, according to this mincing talentless pretty-fucking-English cunt.

He said recently to a magazine that as a Welshman, he is basically like an aborigine of Britain, and welcomes the English here anyway.

Personally, I think the stupid-haired (and indeed named) cunt should stick to what he knows best, being an incredibly bad interior decorator; only if I had my way, he'd be spending his last few breaths adding his wanky flamboyant touches to the insides of a burning fucking wheelie bin.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/09/28/laurence-llewelyn-bowen-never-likes-to-say-england-because-its-racist-6961902/

I'd love to see his face if he got a DNA heritage test. If he was an aboriginal of the UK he'd be ginger, freckled and dead for over 2,000 years.

On 23/02/2015 at 11:09 PM, Guest yariman said:

A Fine Art degree (only a BA, not an MA - tsk), isn't that impressive really. Especially when the cunt's overblown and frankly nasty views on design seem to get no better as he becomes more repulsively aged... he's a prick! 

Who the fuck are you ?

I hope you're not working class...

On 28/09/2017 at 9:52 PM, nocti said:

Why the fuck is it racist to call yourself English?

Fucking PC cunt.

2 hours ago, Snatch said:

Why the fuck is it racist to call yourself English?

Fucking PC cunt.

It isn't racist to call yourself English. It is intimidating to foreigners that the single word, 'English' puts them in their place as not being one of the chosen race and that they will have to spend eternity being foreign. But that is their fault for not being English.

Ditto, being a Manc.

1 minute ago, Manky said:

It isn't racist to call yourself English. It is intimidating to foreigners that the single word, 'English' puts them in their place as not being one of the chosen race and that they will have to spend eternity being foreign. But that is their fault for not being English.

When you mention you're English in some far-flung bar in the back streets of the former Empire, they'll buy you a pint. The same thing happens if you say you're Scottish, except they don't necessarily piss in the beer first.

58 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

And if you say you're Irish they'll buy you a Guinness, and it doesn't matter if they piss in it or not because it tastes exactly the same either way.

I fucking hate Guinness. (White on the top and black underneath, some would say that symbolises something). Tastes like piss without a doubt. There must be something to it though, 4 million pikeys can't all be wrong. Or can they? The world hates England and us English and you know what?

I don't fucking care.

36 minutes ago, Manky said:

I fucking hate Guinness. (White on the top and black underneath, some would say that symbolises something). Tastes like piss without a doubt. There must be something to it though, 4 million pikeys can't all be wrong. Or can they? The world hates England and us English and you know what?

I don't fucking care.

I always pictured you as an early-start drinker. Please wrap up. 

8 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I always pictured you as an early-start drinker. Please wrap up. 

Fuck off. I was 19 before I started drinking because of boxing training so that is hardly early-start. Today is like a summer's day so no need to wrap up.

Wrong on both counts. Are you Welsh or is there another excuse for your thickness?