CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Bishop of Stockport

Guest DrCunt

Guest DrCunt

_81478016_86e743d5-24bd-4d0c-b7c4-b90435

In Punky Bottington-Chuffer's absence, i'd just like to say..... moley, moley, MOLE!

Oh well, at least she won't be nobbing choir boys in the vestry.

Guest judgetwi

The usual disparaging of women by a no winkle wanker. What i want to know is how the fuck does Stockport get a bishop? I've been there and it's a fucking shithole. Does Rotherham have a bishop......or fucking Barnsley? Exactly how many bishops are there?:wub:

Guest Lady Penelope

The usual disparaging of women by a no winkle wanker. What i want to know is how the fuck does Stockport get a bishop? I've been there and it's a fucking shithole. Does Rotherham have a bishop......or fucking Barnsley? Exactly how many bishops are there?:wub:

​Isn't it time you stopped bashing the bishop Judy?

Guest judgetwi

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

​You give up too easily Mr. Bores. If i took that attitude i would now be a Hauptmann in the Chipping Sodbury Afrika Korps Re-Enactment Society, poncing about wearing only a pair of jackboots and an SA cap, with a life like black dildo up my fat hairy arse. (enduring image) You are on the slippery slope...........don't say i didn't warn you.:o

Guest DingTheRioja

​You give up too easily Mr. Bores. If i took that attitude i would now be a Hauptmann in the Chipping Sodbury Afrika Korps Re-Enactment Society, poncing about wearing only a pair of jackboots and an SA cap, with a life like black dildo up my fat hairy arse. (enduring image) You are on the slippery slope...........don't say i didn't warn you.:o

​Strange that, because this is exactly the image I have of you in my mind, although I thought it was Chipping Norton to be honest.

​Well at least the dildo provides some explanation as to why you are total cunt all the time.