CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

sir Trevor

Eddie

I was looking forward to sir Trevor meets the mafia, political influence,  murder, scams and alike should be fascinating. However sir Trevor managed to even turn this into a dull 1 hour snooze fest. I remember sir Trevor interviewing yanks on death row , I bet after 1 hour with Sir Trevor the inmates were begging to be strapped down.

How this fucker gets these jobs is a mystery to me, fuck off now Trevor and give someone else a chance, you ain't been amusing since you was on tiswas 

This guy is revered as a media titan but what has he ever done to deserve a knighthood ? His career highlight was taking a pan handle on stage when Caprice walked on, nothing too challenging there. Apparently reading an autocue for a living impresses whoever decides these things so in a way thank fuck he didn`t split the atom or he`d be made King by now. Let`s face it, Trevs not fit to strap Kate Aidie into her flak jacket or make Andrew Neil a cup of tea as they are in a different league to him. How on earth did this guy merit a knighthood. 

• Like 1

Guest cuntcrapper

This guy is revered as a media titan but what has he ever done to deserve a knighthood ?  How on earth did this guy merit a knighthood. 

Just can't think why?????????

Guest DingTheRioja

What about all the fit female newsreaders.. how many of them have got honours?

...and I mean MBEs or OBEs etc before any of you cunts talk about "tributes" or some such... :P

What about all the fit female newsreaders.. how many of them have got honours?

...and I mean MBEs or OBEs etc before any of you cunts talk about "tributes" or some such... :P

​honours .. honours  ... we don't need no stinkin honours when we have carole kirkwoods rack on the bbc morning weather forecasts.

• Like 1

Guest Gong Farmer

​honours .. honours  ... we don't need no stinkin honours when we have carole kirkwoods rack on the bbc morning weather forecasts.

​Carol Kirkwood's 'rack' has too much coverage.

Guest Gong Farmer

​not wishing to appear obsessive but the wardrobe department seem to be selecting much more non defining colours and styles ... like i said not obsessed , just saying:P

​Since that orange tinged scrubber Susanne Reid isn't sat on the sofa flashing her waz to all in sundry any more it's now down to Carol's ample bosom to raise my morning glory, and what a spiffing good job she does of it as well.