CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Edge, with Mark Benton.

cuntspotter

Judge for yourself, watch it for ten minutes, switch it off, never watch it again. Meaningless,  meandering claptrap hosted by  a viz character. How much did it cost to make, how much do they pay Mark Benton? Too fucking much, that's how much. Serves me right for turning the box on in the day.

• Like 1

Day time tv is designed for unemployed alcoholics,  a school boy error is to expect a change of schedule for bank holiday's. As I rule of thumb the tv should be switched off between 8am and 6pm to avoid grubby individuals property developing and audiences booing brain dead youth regarding dna results.

It certainly make you wonder sometimes if most tv schedules are some sort of social engineering scheme - along the lines of  "is there really any limit to the amount of shite we can shovel forth from screens into the plebs living rooms" ... there again , as you say spotters , what a cunt thou art for turning it on anyway.

• Like 1

as you say spotters , what a cunt thou art for turning it on anyway.

I am actually shocked that our own Spotto would stoop to such depths. I mean, he's not only welsh but also a moderator for a website called "Cunts Corner", but still... I can only imagine his next nom will be a critique of the production values on the jeremy kyle show.

This Benton arsehole was in an ultra-annoying Nationwide ad campaign a few years back. He was a porky fucker then so - while I'd normally tuck into a tasty turd sandwich based solely on Spot's recommendation - I'm certainly not going to watch this corpulent talentless cunt on daytime TV.

I am actually shocked that our own Spotto would stoop to such depths. I mean, he's not only welsh but also a moderator for a website called "Cunts Corner", but still... I can only imagine his next nom will be a critique of the production values on the jeremy kyle show.

​Someone has to take a bullet for the CC membership, to risk sanity by checking this sort of shite out so we don't make the mistake of straying on to this shit ourselves. I curtsey to his bravery

This Benton arsehole was in an ultra-annoying Nationwide ad campaign a few years back. He was a porky fucker then so - while I'd normally tuck into a tasty turd sandwich based solely on Spot's recommendation - I'm certainly not going to watch this corpulent talentless cunt on daytime TV.

​I liked him in Early Doors!

​Someone has to take a bullet for the CC membership, to risk sanity by checking this sort of shite out so we don't make the mistake of straying on to this shit ourselves. I curtsey to his bravery

I suspect he may have been drinking, gypps. But you're right, its above and beyond the call of duty. (...wipes tear from face...)

Guest DingTheRioja

I know, it's a bit of a struggle ironing out the wrinkles. The techie genius does a sterling job sifting through it all.

​I hope the "techie genius" isn't punkers or judge is it?

The Edge with Mark Benton?

Is this a new trend in televisual entertainment exploring the 'underwhelming guitarist / portly actor' crossover market?

What next? 'Bonehead with Steven Seagal'?

Or do they mean Glen Benton and it's the inside drop on a possible collaboration between Messianic twat rockers U2 and cartoon Satan metalist Deicide?

Guest DingTheRioja
Or do they mean Glen Benton and it's the inside drop on a possible collaboration between Messianic twat rockers U2 and cartoon Satan metalist Deicide?

STOP smoking whatever it is... for our sake, if not your own....

Has this site been abducted, i know it's been a cunting while but fuck my eye out...looks like the site has came through a fucking wormhole, Cuntspot you have turned red, are you blushing ?

​Light years, black holes, now fucking wormholes? Has Fender been possessed by the unquiet spirit of Carl Sagan?

PS 7's, were you abducted, by aliens? I hope you told them you don't do anal!